Comments

Get the Look: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's been so much fun to see her style evolve over the years from adorable kid/tween to the polished and stylish young woman she is today! Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:47:14 -0700

Gosh Shes So Purddyy ^^

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-05-07 16:32:34 -0700

She was cool Disney character... great actor

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-05-07 15:57:52 -0700

She's so prettysmile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:10:29 -0700

i remember her form disney movies

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2012-02-12 12:58:26 -0800

♥ so perrfffff

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:01:56 -0700

some of her looks r good

alyoops123
alyoops123 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:25:45 -0700

2 words ug-ly

Samantha95
Samantha95 wrote:
2010-06-09 07:54:39 -0700

I wish I could be as pretty as her!!!

kamel99
kamel99 wrote:
2010-06-09 03:36:49 -0700

she is so hot

Ijustrock101
Ijustrock101 wrote:
2010-06-08 02:45:29 -0700

Awesome.She is always so pretty!.

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:24:25 -0700

i know i would rub bacon grease on dat

MM MMMMM

Poll

Want to Be the Next Stuff by Hilary Duff Girl?

• Yeah, I want to be a tween model.
  • I haven't decided yet.
  • No, I don't like Hilary Duff or her Stuff.
  • I'd like to be a model - just not for Stuff by Hilary Duff.

Get the 411 on Hilary Duff in The Sims 2 Pets. Plus, Iron Man and Mr. Fan...
Teen queen Hilary Duff drops her greatest hits disc and Aly & AJ break out o...
February 14th is the day of love, so we thought we'd do a little match-making. Thin...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me