Comments

Get the Look: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's been so much fun to see her style evolve over the years from adorable kid/tween to the polished and stylish young woman she is today! Back to Article

melanie444

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:47:14 -0700

Gosh Shes So Purddyy ^^

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-05-07 16:32:34 -0700

She was cool Disney character... great actor

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-05-07 15:57:52 -0700

She's so prettysmile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:10:29 -0700

i remember her form disney movies

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2012-02-12 12:58:26 -0800

♥ so perrfffff

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:01:56 -0700

some of her looks r good

alyoops123
alyoops123 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:25:45 -0700

2 words ug-ly

Samantha95
Samantha95 wrote:
2010-06-09 07:54:39 -0700

I wish I could be as pretty as her!!!

kamel99
kamel99 wrote:
2010-06-09 03:36:49 -0700

she is so hot

Ijustrock101
Ijustrock101 wrote:
2010-06-08 02:45:29 -0700

Awesome.She is always so pretty!.

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:24:25 -0700

i know i would rub bacon grease on dat

MM MMMMM

Poll

Want to Be the Next Stuff by Hilary Duff Girl?

• Yeah, I want to be a tween model.
  • I haven't decided yet.
  • No, I don't like Hilary Duff or her Stuff.
  • I'd like to be a model - just not for Stuff by Hilary Duff.

Get the 411 on Hilary Duff in The Sims 2 Pets. Plus, Iron Man and Mr. Fan...
Teen queen Hilary Duff drops her greatest hits disc and Aly & AJ break out o...
February 14th is the day of love, so we thought we'd do a little match-making. Thin...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)