Comments

Get the Look: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's been so much fun to see her style evolve over the years from adorable kid/tween to the polished and stylish young woman she is today! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:10:29 -0700

i remember her form disney movies

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2012-02-12 12:58:26 -0800

♥ so perrfffff

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:01:56 -0700

some of her looks r good

alyoops123
alyoops123 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:25:45 -0700

2 words ug-ly

Samantha95
Samantha95 wrote:
2010-06-09 07:54:39 -0700

I wish I could be as pretty as her!!!

kamel99
kamel99 wrote:
2010-06-09 03:36:49 -0700

she is so hot

Ijustrock101
Ijustrock101 wrote:
2010-06-08 02:45:29 -0700

Awesome.She is always so pretty!.

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:24:25 -0700

i know i would rub bacon grease on dat

MM MMMMM

Poll

Want to Be the Next Stuff by Hilary Duff Girl?

• Yeah, I want to be a tween model.
  • I haven't decided yet.
  • No, I don't like Hilary Duff or her Stuff.
  • I'd like to be a model - just not for Stuff by Hilary Duff.

Get the 411 on Hilary Duff in The Sims 2 Pets. Plus, Iron Man and Mr. Fan...
Teen queen Hilary Duff drops her greatest hits disc and Aly & AJ break out o...
February 14th is the day of love, so we thought we'd do a little match-making. Thin...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D