Comments

Get the Look: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's been so much fun to see her style evolve over the years from adorable kid/tween to the polished and stylish young woman she is today! Back to Article

melanie444

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:47:14 -0700

Gosh Shes So Purddyy ^^

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-05-07 16:37:08 -0700

omg i miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-05-07 16:32:34 -0700

She was cool Disney character... great actor

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-05-07 15:57:52 -0700

She's so prettysmile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:10:29 -0700

i remember her form disney movies

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2012-02-12 12:58:26 -0800

♥ so perrfffff

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:01:56 -0700

some of her looks r good

alyoops123
alyoops123 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:25:45 -0700

2 words ug-ly

Samantha95
Samantha95 wrote:
2010-06-09 07:54:39 -0700

I wish I could be as pretty as her!!!

kamel99
kamel99 wrote:
2010-06-09 03:36:49 -0700

she is so hot

Ijustrock101
Ijustrock101 wrote:
2010-06-08 02:45:29 -0700

Awesome.She is always so pretty!.

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:24:25 -0700

i know i would rub bacon grease on dat

MM MMMMM

Poll

Want to Be the Next Stuff by Hilary Duff Girl?

• Yeah, I want to be a tween model.
  • I haven't decided yet.
  • No, I don't like Hilary Duff or her Stuff.
  • I'd like to be a model - just not for Stuff by Hilary Duff.

Get the 411 on Hilary Duff in The Sims 2 Pets. Plus, Iron Man and Mr. Fan...
Teen queen Hilary Duff drops her greatest hits disc and Aly & AJ break out o...
February 14th is the day of love, so we thought we'd do a little match-making. Thin...

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.