Comments

Best Short Dos for Girls

Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhile, now is the time! The shorter your hair, the cooler you will feel. It's a big change though, especially if you are used to having long hair! Back to Article

mich3ll3.bbysz
mich3ll3.bbysz wrote:
2011-06-21 09:33:08 -0700

*cut

mich3ll3.bbysz
mich3ll3.bbysz wrote:
2011-06-21 09:32:58 -0700

Short hair is sometimes awesome.
Depends on how it's cute. Not all women want
their hair long.

lania5955_1629734
lania5955_1629734 wrote:
2011-06-21 09:31:36 -0700

i dont like short hair. It only look right for the shape of ur head

MileyCyrusfan98
MileyCyrusfan98 wrote:
2011-06-19 10:25:47 -0700

i dont get wahy there all cutting there hair so short?

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-06-15 01:50:50 -0700

raquelijoy1 sooooooo true

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2011-06-14 22:16:43 -0700

all of them look so pretty with there new hairstyles

Roki_96_1062049
Roki_96_1062049 wrote:
2010-06-22 02:55:21 -0700

ya true they look good wth theyre new hairstyles but ya smile

raqueljoy1
raqueljoy1 wrote:
2010-06-14 04:21:23 -0700

kristen stewerts head looks like she cut it with a weed wacker

Brookelynn78
Brookelynn78 wrote:
2010-06-12 15:22:19 -0700

My hair is already short (i dont know wat type it is) and i like it way better than the pix!!

CUTEBARBIE90
CUTEBARBIE90 wrote:
2010-06-11 09:38:47 -0700

I am not a fan but it is ok to me

vampiregirl103
vampiregirl103 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:32:19 -0700

I love the hair styles but I have a square face so none I think would go on me

sweet_sarah99
sweet_sarah99 wrote:
2010-06-11 04:16:20 -0700

cool

ladycoolj
ladycoolj wrote:
2010-06-10 03:29:51 -0700

i not a big fan of their cothes but its ok .

MEME GIRL 11
MEME GIRL 11 wrote:
2010-06-09 10:55:27 -0700

COOL CELBS AND DRESSS AND SHOE

Straight_poll

What's your fave hair color?

• Blondes
  • Brunettes
  • Redheads
  • Purple

If you’ve got super curly hair and you’re just sick and tired of straightening it every single da...
Who doesn’t love to give a good makeover? The Mattel Girl Tech Stylin’ Studio lets ...
Micro_barbie-micro
What a treat! The Barbie Candy Glam Style Station Styling Head is all about super sweet styles yo...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love