Comments

Best Short Dos for Girls

Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhile, now is the time! The shorter your hair, the cooler you will feel. It's a big change though, especially if you are used to having long hair! Back to Article

mich3ll3.bbysz
mich3ll3.bbysz wrote:
2011-06-21 09:33:08 -0700

*cut

mich3ll3.bbysz
mich3ll3.bbysz wrote:
2011-06-21 09:32:58 -0700

Short hair is sometimes awesome.
Depends on how it's cute. Not all women want
their hair long.

lania5955_1629734
lania5955_1629734 wrote:
2011-06-21 09:31:36 -0700

i dont like short hair. It only look right for the shape of ur head

MileyCyrusfan98
MileyCyrusfan98 wrote:
2011-06-19 10:25:47 -0700

i dont get wahy there all cutting there hair so short?

bieber belieber babe98
bieber belieber babe98 wrote:
2011-06-15 01:50:50 -0700

raquelijoy1 sooooooo true

shardae brown
shardae brown wrote:
2011-06-14 22:16:43 -0700

all of them look so pretty with there new hairstyles

Roki_96_1062049
Roki_96_1062049 wrote:
2010-06-22 02:55:21 -0700

ya true they look good wth theyre new hairstyles but ya smile

raqueljoy1
raqueljoy1 wrote:
2010-06-14 04:21:23 -0700

kristen stewerts head looks like she cut it with a weed wacker

Brookelynn78
Brookelynn78 wrote:
2010-06-12 15:22:19 -0700

My hair is already short (i dont know wat type it is) and i like it way better than the pix!!

CUTEBARBIE90
CUTEBARBIE90 wrote:
2010-06-11 09:38:47 -0700

I am not a fan but it is ok to me

vampiregirl103
vampiregirl103 wrote:
2010-06-11 06:32:19 -0700

I love the hair styles but I have a square face so none I think would go on me

sweet_sarah99
sweet_sarah99 wrote:
2010-06-11 04:16:20 -0700

cool

ladycoolj
ladycoolj wrote:
2010-06-10 03:29:51 -0700

i not a big fan of their cothes but its ok .

MEME GIRL 11
MEME GIRL 11 wrote:
2010-06-09 10:55:27 -0700

COOL CELBS AND DRESSS AND SHOE

Straight_poll

What's your fave hair color?

• Blondes