Comments

Dear Dish-it: We're Always Fighting

confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. We aren't going out and we're already fighting like we're a couple. We yell, hit and kick each other just so one of us can speak. I like him with all my heart , but i don't wanna fight all the time with him. I know that yelling and hurting each other is immature, but it's something we always do and have done." Back to Article

secretagentman

miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:09:41 -0800

LOL ALRIGHT

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:09:01 -0800

really what and stop sayin my last name llol

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:05:19 -0800

yea EXACTLY WAT IM SAYIN YOU CANT GET MAD BEACAUSE I SAY THT JANYIA COLLINS YOU REALLY CANT

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:03:53 -0800

im mad because u keep sayin kkkkkkkk omg tht makes me mad

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:02:05 -0800

exactly mad over nothing what you mad for

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:01:09 -0800

WHO SAID IM NOT UR FRIEND IM JUST MAD THT ALL LOL

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:58:23 -0800

really ur my bestfriend wernt u the one who said u had not best friend...right

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:49:06 -0800

me my bestie fight alll the time her name is nevaeh fight then we are friends again well today she is makin me mad because everytime i txt her she is always sayin k like she does;nt want to talk to me she does it on purpose wow

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-11-02 17:28:16 -0700

im a fighter i stay fightin lol XD

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-31 20:36:08 -0700

I fight all the time with people compared to this though my fights are more....intense

tickle
tickle wrote:
2012-06-28 10:48:07 -0700

You shuold ask him if you make better friends than couples. If he said friends then just be friends . If he said couples than sit down, have a talk,and try again

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14 wrote:
2012-04-11 16:01:30 -0700

Fight for wat u love I wuld just dnt end up in an abusive relationship or nun like dat buht ppl argue wit each other its normal or just craxii luv lolx

june2300
june2300 wrote:
2011-12-13 17:23:41 -0800

thts jus away too..tlk to each other yea it might be dumb but its the truth Tongue Out

aliyah2342
aliyah2342 wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:07 -0700

it's like an old married couple...lolz XD

Fight_poll

Does fighting all the time mean you're in a good relationship?

• Yes: It's natural to fight with other people a lot, even your boyfriend or girlfriend.
  • No: Healthy relationships means you work things out together, not get angry at each other all the time.
  • Maybe: Fighting a lot doesn't necessarily mean your relationship is bad or over, it just means you need to get some help or advice
  • I don't know

Micro_argue_micro
I have this boyfriend that I've been dating since about February. We clicked since Day 1! He says...
All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends a...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.