Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: We're Always Fighting

confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. We aren't going out and we're already fighting like we're a couple. We yell, hit and kick each other just so one of us can speak. I like him with all my heart , but i don't wanna fight all the time with him. I know that yelling and hurting each other is immature, but it's something we always do and have done." Back to Article

secretagentman

miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:09:41 -0800

LOL ALRIGHT

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:09:01 -0800

really what and stop sayin my last name llol

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:05:19 -0800

yea EXACTLY WAT IM SAYIN YOU CANT GET MAD BEACAUSE I SAY THT JANYIA COLLINS YOU REALLY CANT

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:03:53 -0800

im mad because u keep sayin kkkkkkkk omg tht makes me mad

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 18:02:05 -0800

exactly mad over nothing what you mad for

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 18:01:09 -0800

WHO SAID IM NOT UR FRIEND IM JUST MAD THT ALL LOL

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 17:58:23 -0800

really ur my bestfriend wernt u the one who said u had not best friend...right

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2012-12-28 17:49:06 -0800

me my bestie fight alll the time her name is nevaeh fight then we are friends again well today she is makin me mad because everytime i txt her she is always sayin k like she does;nt want to talk to me she does it on purpose wow

lovely2128
lovely2128 wrote:
2012-11-02 17:28:16 -0700

im a fighter i stay fightin lol XD

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-31 20:36:08 -0700

I fight all the time with people compared to this though my fights are more....intense

tickle
tickle wrote:
2012-06-28 10:48:07 -0700

You shuold ask him if you make better friends than couples. If he said friends then just be friends . If he said couples than sit down, have a talk,and try again

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14 wrote:
2012-04-11 16:01:30 -0700

Fight for wat u love I wuld just dnt end up in an abusive relationship or nun like dat buht ppl argue wit each other its normal or just craxii luv lolx

june2300
june2300 wrote:
2011-12-13 17:23:41 -0800

thts jus away too..tlk to each other yea it might be dumb but its the truth Tongue Out

aliyah2342
aliyah2342 wrote:
2011-09-18 12:09:07 -0700

it's like an old married couple...lolz XD

Fight_poll

Does fighting all the time mean you're in a good relationship?

• Yes: It's natural to fight with other people a lot, even your boyfriend or girlfriend.
  • No: Healthy relationships means you work things out together, not get angry at each other all the time.
  • Maybe: Fighting a lot doesn't necessarily mean your relationship is bad or over, it just means you need to get some help or advice
  • I don't know