Comments

Dear Dish-it: There's A Hole Inside

silver wolf asks: "I know a lot of my friends have no BF or GF but i am SO lonely. All my life I've felt like there's a hole in my chest and I know now it's because I really want someone to give me the love I never had ... " Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-05 19:06:04 -0800

Dont worry these things take time to find that right person

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-05 19:01:35 -0800

Aww, sometimes I think Im just a shadow to people, just a black blur because I cant upload any pics of myself so all they see in me is a shadow.... Frown

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2014-01-05 18:59:49 -0800

I feel the same right now... Frustrated

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:39:25 -0800

I used to feel this way and then I asked out my ex and he said sure so now I don't feel THAT bad anymore.

Swagger74_2286959

-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 15:33:04 -0700

smezzi: haha ikr

smezzi_765_1816393
smezzi_765_1816393 wrote:
2011-07-22 15:20:53 -0700

Kutti: b4 i read some of it i was like now i know this is gonna b weird Tongue Out

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 15:19:12 -0700

smezzi: ain't it though

smezzi_765_1816393
smezzi_765_1816393 wrote:
2011-07-22 15:04:22 -0700

this article sounds really weird

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:55:15 -0700

-Kutti-: Haha ikr. (;

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 14:53:47 -0700

cutie-bear32: nah, they did that on purpose haha

blackops777
blackops777 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:53:41 -0700

cool love dont joke its not a game hahahaha Confused

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:52:14 -0700

-Kutti-: I thought I was the only who thought that (;

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 14:49:13 -0700

This article sounds dirty lol

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 13:13:17 -0700

sumtimes i feel alone but there is always sum1 out there to help mine is my bffl/sis AUTTUMN

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 13:12:51 -0700

sumtimes i feel alone
but there is always sum1 out there to help mine is my bffl/sis

danni507
danni507 wrote:
2010-07-10 16:54:02 -0700

i feel pain.not physically but psychologically,it is not because i had a break up with a bf or something but it's because of my mom and dad's death,my pain all started when i was little....
i was young, but at the age of two i had to learn discipline,thro

danni507
danni507 wrote:
2010-07-10 16:53:21 -0700

i was young, but at the age of two i had to learn discipline,thro

hinata245
hinata245 wrote:
2010-07-07 14:03:11 -0700

i feel the exact same way. i sent a dear dish it too its called "im still single". at first i felt a little better about hearing the advice, but then i found out that another one of my friends has a boyfriend and im still alone. my heart used to hurt a lo

What's your fave holiday?
  • Halloween, cuz I can scare people.
  • I like Thanksgiving the best.
  • Christmas is the best time of year.