Comments

Dear Dish-it: There's A Hole Inside

silver wolf asks: "I know a lot of my friends have no BF or GF but i am SO lonely. All my life I've felt like there's a hole in my chest and I know now it's because I really want someone to give me the love I never had ... " Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-05 19:06:04 -0800

Dont worry these things take time to find that right person

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-05 19:01:35 -0800

Aww, sometimes I think Im just a shadow to people, just a black blur because I cant upload any pics of myself so all they see in me is a shadow.... Frown

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2014-01-05 18:59:49 -0800

I feel the same right now... Frustrated

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:39:25 -0800

I used to feel this way and then I asked out my ex and he said sure so now I don't feel THAT bad anymore.

Swagger74_2286959

-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 15:33:04 -0700

smezzi: haha ikr

smezzi_765_1816393
smezzi_765_1816393 wrote:
2011-07-22 15:20:53 -0700

Kutti: b4 i read some of it i was like now i know this is gonna b weird Tongue Out

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 15:19:12 -0700

smezzi: ain't it though

smezzi_765_1816393
smezzi_765_1816393 wrote:
2011-07-22 15:04:22 -0700

this article sounds really weird

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:55:15 -0700

-Kutti-: Haha ikr. (;

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 14:53:47 -0700

cutie-bear32: nah, they did that on purpose haha

blackops777
blackops777 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:53:41 -0700

cool love dont joke its not a game hahahaha Confused

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-22 14:52:14 -0700

-Kutti-: I thought I was the only who thought that (;

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-07-22 14:49:13 -0700

This article sounds dirty lol

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 13:13:17 -0700

sumtimes i feel alone but there is always sum1 out there to help mine is my bffl/sis AUTTUMN

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-22 13:12:51 -0700

sumtimes i feel alone
but there is always sum1 out there to help mine is my bffl/sis

danni507
danni507 wrote:
2010-07-10 16:54:02 -0700

i feel pain.not physically but psychologically,it is not because i had a break up with a bf or something but it's because of my mom and dad's death,my pain all started when i was little....
i was young, but at the age of two i had to learn discipline,thro

danni507
danni507 wrote:
2010-07-10 16:53:21 -0700

i was young, but at the age of two i had to learn discipline,thro

hinata245
hinata245 wrote:
2010-07-07 14:03:11 -0700

i feel the exact same way. i sent a dear dish it too its called "im still single". at first i felt a little better about hearing the advice, but then i found out that another one of my friends has a boyfriend and im still alone. my heart used to hurt a lo

What's your fave holiday?
  • Halloween, cuz I can scare people.
  • I like Thanksgiving the best.
  • Christmas is the best time of year.

Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_run_micro
u don't know this guy asks: "Should I run away?"
Micro_happy_micro
Being a positive person who's happy about life isn't as hard as it sounds - it's a choice you mak...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.