Comments

Dear Dish-it: A New Me Next School Year

babygaga asks: "It's summer and school's out but when I go back to start Grade 7 next year I want it to be a MAJOR change from what I was like in Grade 6. How can I get to be a new me over the break?" Back to Article

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-09 10:57:24 -0700

That's just what I think

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-09 10:57:11 -0700

Dress new

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-16 10:36:39 -0700

My motto is nothing ever stays the same. Things will always change. smile))))

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 12:07:01 -0700

I am in grade 9

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-06 14:28:07 -0700

I am a freshman and i am already in like 3 clubs at my school. I am so excited for high school to start in a few days!!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-06 14:26:03 -0700

I prefer to be a outcast xp

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-06 14:23:26 -0700

high school... OH JOY

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-06 14:13:16 -0700

I am going to the ninth grade

sweetpeadoodaa
sweetpeadoodaa wrote:
2013-08-06 14:13:13 -0700

I'm going to a new school too for 6th grade

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-06 13:55:18 -0700

so what sweetj#? I hate it when older peeps on kw act like they know everything and theyre like been there done that

babbymaddy

lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-21 23:25:15 -0700

Year 8 next year!! so exited Big Grin

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-21 23:10:06 -0700

Yeah it's a good Ifea but a different me next year?? I LOVED ME THIS TEAR AND BESIDES NOW IS TOO QUICK YOO THINK ABOUT SKOL ALTEADY IT'S SUMMER AN I PLAN TOO ENJOY IT RELAXYINGly!

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-06-21 23:03:36 -0700

hi

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-21 12:10:00 -0700

im starting 7 grade but ii have the same school

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-21 12:08:04 -0700

I'm gonna get some hipster clothes cause it looks cute in me.

F1018304201343

Bow Wow's New Name - Good or Bad?

• I like Bow Wow betta - I never say Lil.
  • I think he should keep the Lil. Changing your name is dumb.
  • It doesn't really matter to me - I still love him!

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Micro_back to school_micro
Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it see...
It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: