Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Crush Has A Bad Dating History

unsure asks: "I really like this guy but he's got serious dating issues. Mostly he "dates" someone for a month, they break up, and then he dates someone else for a few days. I'm worried I'll just end up another girl on his 'dated and dumped' list!" Back to Article

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:24:22 -0700

If it is that way u can just be friends with him. Its obviously he will leave u with a broken heart into million pieces! Get to know him (and his thoughts about girls) by being his friend and if it is just it didnt worked out with other girls u may be the one!

K-Kaye
K-Kaye wrote:
2011-04-21 04:25:39 -0700

ok you know wat girls you need 2 watch out for bad boys you can tell by the way they act or look

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-23 07:02:18 -0800

he is a jerk then i wouldnt date him cause i bet you have ahuge risk of being on that list

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:04:34 -0800

I dated someone like that for about three weeks and then broke up with them. His very next relationship has lasted for nearly a year now. Its possible that you could be his big one,..but definately be his friend first. That guy I dated was friends with his current girlfriend for years before they went out. She's seen him through close to all his relationships I bet. You'd need to be prepared to not bear suspicions and jealousy...just a speculation but if he dates that much he's a flirt

matttheskater
matttheskater wrote:
2010-06-24 04:58:07 -0700

okay take this from a boy himself. if this this guy breaks up with girls for no reason dont go out with him

azrichgal334
azrichgal334 wrote:
2010-06-23 14:05:53 -0700

Okay Okay! I know what your feeling " i really like this guys, but somewhere down i know i'm just gonna be another one of his "girlfriends" Okay dont date him cus he obviously can take a relationship seriously.. So what i would do is just forget about him

Kidd_Swaqq_1522033
Kidd_Swaqq_1522033 wrote:
2010-06-17 05:15:59 -0700

Ii knww that's what I hate about dudes.\

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
Ann95