Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Crush Has A Bad Dating History

unsure asks: "I really like this guy but he's got serious dating issues. Mostly he "dates" someone for a month, they break up, and then he dates someone else for a few days. I'm worried I'll just end up another girl on his 'dated and dumped' list!" Back to Article

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 01:24:22 -0700

If it is that way u can just be friends with him. Its obviously he will leave u with a broken heart into million pieces! Get to know him (and his thoughts about girls) by being his friend and if it is just it didnt worked out with other girls u may be the one!

K-Kaye
K-Kaye wrote:
2011-04-21 04:25:39 -0700

ok you know wat girls you need 2 watch out for bad boys you can tell by the way they act or look

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-23 07:02:18 -0800

he is a jerk then i wouldnt date him cause i bet you have ahuge risk of being on that list

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:04:34 -0800

I dated someone like that for about three weeks and then broke up with them. His very next relationship has lasted for nearly a year now. Its possible that you could be his big one,..but definately be his friend first. That guy I dated was friends with his current girlfriend for years before they went out. She's seen him through close to all his relationships I bet. You'd need to be prepared to not bear suspicions and jealousy...just a speculation but if he dates that much he's a flirt

matttheskater
matttheskater wrote:
2010-06-24 04:58:07 -0700

okay take this from a boy himself. if this this guy breaks up with girls for no reason dont go out with him

azrichgal334
azrichgal334 wrote:
2010-06-23 14:05:53 -0700

Okay Okay! I know what your feeling " i really like this guys, but somewhere down i know i'm just gonna be another one of his "girlfriends" Okay dont date him cus he obviously can take a relationship seriously.. So what i would do is just forget about him

Kidd_Swaqq
Kidd_Swaqq wrote:
2010-06-17 05:15:59 -0700

Ii knww that's what I hate about dudes.\

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 posted in Friends:
I'm.  A. Shame. Of.  My.  Friend. Because he.  STOL. My.  Girlfriend.  And.  I.  Am.  Soooooooooooooooooooooo    mad!!!!!!
GaaraLove
Neither. My parents are dead. I love only myself.
Tamia2013
My mama.
GaaraLove
GaaraLove posted in Friends:
I have a crush on my best friend. He and I have almost all the same classes. I've known him for 4 years now. I want him solely to be happy. He has a girlfriend an they're having severe problems. I would like to help, but how do I do it without making the crush known?  :annoyed
untilyoubitethierheadsoff