Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Crush Has A Bad Dating History

unsure asks: "I really like this guy but he's got serious dating issues. Mostly he "dates" someone for a month, they break up, and then he dates someone else for a few days. I'm worried I'll just end up another girl on his 'dated and dumped' list!" Back to Article

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:24:22 -0700

If it is that way u can just be friends with him. Its obviously he will leave u with a broken heart into million pieces! Get to know him (and his thoughts about girls) by being his friend and if it is just it didnt worked out with other girls u may be the one!

K-Kaye
K-Kaye wrote:
2011-04-21 04:25:39 -0700

ok you know wat girls you need 2 watch out for bad boys you can tell by the way they act or look

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-23 07:02:18 -0800

he is a jerk then i wouldnt date him cause i bet you have ahuge risk of being on that list

TTPW4227
TTPW4227 wrote:
2010-11-23 08:04:34 -0800

I dated someone like that for about three weeks and then broke up with them. His very next relationship has lasted for nearly a year now. Its possible that you could be his big one,..but definately be his friend first. That guy I dated was friends with his current girlfriend for years before they went out. She's seen him through close to all his relationships I bet. You'd need to be prepared to not bear suspicions and jealousy...just a speculation but if he dates that much he's a flirt

matttheskater
matttheskater wrote:
2010-06-24 04:58:07 -0700

okay take this from a boy himself. if this this guy breaks up with girls for no reason dont go out with him

azrichgal334
azrichgal334 wrote:
2010-06-23 14:05:53 -0700

Okay Okay! I know what your feeling " i really like this guys, but somewhere down i know i'm just gonna be another one of his "girlfriends" Okay dont date him cus he obviously can take a relationship seriously.. So what i would do is just forget about him

Kidd_Swaqq_1522033
Kidd_Swaqq_1522033 wrote:
2010-06-17 05:15:59 -0700

Ii knww that's what I hate about dudes.\

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

Ann95
Ann95 posted in Style:
see uploaded my photo  :) :p :D
Chlor
Chlor posted in Style:
Dark blue and strawberry blonde
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
Purple~
PerksBeingABookworm
My friend's going through a rough time right now. There's a lot of stress going on in her life, and the worst part is,  she's moving. Plus, due to my school schedule, I won't see her at  all this year unless we have lunch together. I want to be there for her, but I'm not sure how when I won't see her a lot.
jordand08