Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Jonas Brothers: Get the Look

Our favourite trio of singing brothers - the Jonas Brothers- have always impressed us with their offbeat, quirky style! Never to just dress in jeans and tshirts, the brothers seem to always somehow coordinate without looking overly matchy-matchy! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

freakiintayl♥r_1820472
freakiintayl♥r_1820472 wrote:
2011-10-09 11:26:45 -0700

People Said I Sing Like Joe Embarrassed

report
Brittaaany(:
Brittaaany(: wrote:
2011-08-19 08:33:07 -0700

I love them(: Haha i know im lame i have always loved them

report
nataleebieber
nataleebieber wrote:
2011-08-19 08:31:57 -0700

hate them

report
hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-19 08:31:47 -0700

joanas brother sux

report
edhardyfreak101
edhardyfreak101 wrote:
2011-08-11 15:13:54 -0700

i no there sooo friken gayyy ewwww domb peaple i hate them ewwwwww!!!!!

report
samajai_1841017
samajai_1841017 wrote:
2011-08-11 14:13:17 -0700

you a stupyd b....

report
Kikii_Baeebee
Kikii_Baeebee wrote:
2011-08-11 14:10:28 -0700

I dont like the jonas brothers they seem gayy tew meh

report
Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-08-11 14:07:25 -0700

dont nobody wanna look like the jonas brothers with thier gayy lukin asx

report
LovesGuyz
LovesGuyz wrote:
2011-06-27 04:45:07 -0700

i lovED them so much that i was on the big screen at one of their concerts and i hit my dad on screen 4 ripping my poster...it is sooo not worth it...i was in 4th grade

report
tsuki1997
tsuki1997 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:26:37 -0800

I still love the Jonas brothers lol! And on top of that I'm 14!!!! Big Grin

report
xXxKayKayxXx
xXxKayKayxXx wrote:
2011-03-10 08:16:58 -0800

i still love the jonas brothers! alot of ppl say that theyre old and i was like ur getting older too lol nick is the cutest one!!!

report
milesmay174
milesmay174 wrote:
2010-11-18 07:44:00 -0800

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE REALLY COOL. MY FAVORITE SONG IS LOVE BUG!

report
fob12
fob12 wrote:
2010-06-27 07:55:32 -0700

sure nick is cute but the jonas brothers are so out. i still think nick is cutish but they r out and nick is doin a way better solo career. they were just a flash and they were just copyng wat was in

report
kico koopa c:
kico koopa c: wrote:
2010-06-26 09:31:01 -0700

oh yes FINALLY someone who hates them as much as meh XDD

report
Lanaya21
Lanaya21 wrote:
2010-06-22 11:26:19 -0700

they is so sexy

report
laurenakatie
laurenakatie wrote:
2010-06-21 05:45:00 -0700

Not stylish the shoes r ICK!!!!! ICK ICK ICK take advice from someone else like a girl who kmows what she wants u to wear!!!!!!!!!

report
Snowable
Snowable wrote:
2010-06-21 03:37:00 -0700

i love joe he is so cute i jst wanna say oh my gosh

report
back to story
Jonaspoll

What is your favorite Jonas Brothers album ever?

  • A Little Bit Longer.
  • Jonas Brothers.
  • It's About Time.
  • I love the all!

related stories

Micro_i-heart-jonas-dvd-micro
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the Jonas Brothers are bringing their popular JONAS TV series t...
Disney's Camp Rock is now a game too! Download the free game here and find links to Camp Rock tra...
Micro_23881_camp_rock_logo-micro
Disney's Camp Rock is set to become the movie event of the summer. Kidzworld has a preview.

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes