Comments

Skater Style

Skateboarding for girls is making a comeback and with it comes skater style of course! Cool sneakers and high tops, skinny jeans, boyfriend cut jeans, hoodies and graphic tanks and tees are all key staples of any skater girl wardrobe! Back to Article

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-02-05 10:54:45 -0800

I love skate boarding. Though this isn't the style. (: Not what I wear.

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-13 02:21:03 -0700

I know more about skater style than in this article -_-

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 08:43:09 -0700

Cool though I don't

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 08:43:09 -0700

Cool though I don't

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 04:30:38 -0700

wow! I love most of them !

-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398
-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398 wrote:
2013-06-22 20:49:51 -0700

My fav brands; girl, santa cruz and birdhouse smile

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-06-22 19:16:26 -0700

The sad day when skateboarding became a fashion :c

dolphinlover321
dolphinlover321 wrote:
2013-06-19 18:29:47 -0700

Im might get a skate board for my birthday in a
few days! Boo ya!

miraclewhip_1868764
miraclewhip_1868764 wrote:
2012-09-03 11:19:09 -0700

Dude I love to skateboard it's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! my Skateboard idols are Tony Hawk Ryan Shelar

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:50:20 -0800

hi

blizzy
blizzy wrote:
2011-09-29 08:55:20 -0700

im bout get another pair of vans Tongue Out

soootrue
soootrue wrote:
2011-08-09 13:00:51 -0700

i got all the skate board clothes but lol i dnt skate!!!i also needs to get mre for skool!!!smile

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-08-09 12:05:11 -0700

Dhaats Wats Uhp But I Hav Everythinqq Wen I Skateboardd

DeereePrienueck
DeereePrienueck wrote:
2011-07-09 20:57:04 -0700

The clothes look great but I would prefer Reprebate's skate clothing, the clothes are cheap yeat of quality and fit my style perfectly.

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-03 22:24:57 -0700

i love the clothes

juju bbguns
juju bbguns wrote:
2010-11-19 00:02:10 -0800

I CAN DO A NOLLE IMPOSSBLE OFF A 20STARI

calmwind
calmwind wrote:
2010-07-12 07:09:32 -0700

This is awsome if i could switch my whole wardrobe 4 free i'd pick this style

Board

What's Your Boarding Style?

• Skate
  • Surf
  • Snow
  • Body

Micro_micro_micro skate-3
Even though you're pro, that doesn't mean you have to be serious all the time! Hang loose with th...
Micro_s micro
Welcome to Trickionary, a series of how-to-do a bunch of skateboarding tricks. We’re going to sta...
Micro_roswellsskateboard-article
Roswell’s Skateboards & Kites makes custom fiberglass and carbon fiber skateboard decks, one at a...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!