Comments

Skater Style

Skateboarding for girls is making a comeback and with it comes skater style of course! Cool sneakers and high tops, skinny jeans, boyfriend cut jeans, hoodies and graphic tanks and tees are all key staples of any skater girl wardrobe! Back to Article

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-02-05 10:54:45 -0800

I love skate boarding. Though this isn't the style. (: Not what I wear.

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-13 02:21:03 -0700

I know more about skater style than in this article -_-

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 08:43:09 -0700

Cool though I don't

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 08:43:09 -0700

Cool though I don't

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 04:30:38 -0700

wow! I love most of them !

-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398
-ToInfinityAndBeyond_2077398 wrote:
2013-06-22 20:49:51 -0700

My fav brands; girl, santa cruz and birdhouse smile

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-06-22 19:16:26 -0700

The sad day when skateboarding became a fashion :c

dolphinlover321
dolphinlover321 wrote:
2013-06-19 18:29:47 -0700

Im might get a skate board for my birthday in a
few days! Boo ya!

miraclewhip
miraclewhip wrote:
2012-09-03 11:19:09 -0700

Dude I love to skateboard it's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! my Skateboard idols are Tony Hawk Ryan Shelar

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:50:20 -0800

hi

blizzy
blizzy wrote:
2011-09-29 08:55:20 -0700

im bout get another pair of vans Tongue Out

soootrue
soootrue wrote:
2011-08-09 13:00:51 -0700

i got all the skate board clothes but lol i dnt skate!!!i also needs to get mre for skool!!!smile

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-08-09 12:05:11 -0700

Dhaats Wats Uhp But I Hav Everythinqq Wen I Skateboardd

DeereePrienueck
DeereePrienueck wrote:
2011-07-09 20:57:04 -0700

The clothes look great but I would prefer Reprebate's skate clothing, the clothes are cheap yeat of quality and fit my style perfectly.

i love brandon
i love brandon wrote:
2011-07-03 22:24:57 -0700

i love the clothes

juju bbguns
juju bbguns wrote:
2010-11-19 00:02:10 -0800

I CAN DO A NOLLE IMPOSSBLE OFF A 20STARI

calmwind
calmwind wrote:
2010-07-12 07:09:32 -0700

This is awsome if i could switch my whole wardrobe 4 free i'd pick this style

Board

What's Your Boarding Style?

• Skate