Comments

Mastering Magic: How to Hocus Pocus

Ever dream of making people disappear, floating through the air and reading your friends' minds? Magicians fascinate us using the art of illusion. If you want to really master the art of magic here are some of the best ways to learn. Back to Article

charlotte groom
charlotte groom wrote:
2011-04-24 19:04:27 -0700

i use black magic and charms

bmxkid
bmxkid wrote:
2011-04-11 09:31:13 -0700

um um whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

btull

Dianagirl101 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:54:30 -0700

i went to that show

Dianagirl101
Dianagirl101 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:53:43 -0700

ya when you know that it is not fake magic can be fake you know

SWT3794
SWT3794 wrote:
2011-03-24 09:32:07 -0700

There was actually a show that showed magic tricks, then showing the viewers how it's possible. I can't remember the name, though. Shoot. Frustrated It's a good show.

violet741
violet741 wrote:
2011-03-23 12:22:06 -0700

magic tricks are coooooooooooooool Love

Which Magic Set is Fake? Vote!

• The Ice Age cards are totally bogus.
  • It's the Apocalypse cards that don't exist.
  • The Thunderstorm cards aren't real.
  • The Mirage cards are the ones that just faded away.

Got magic on your mind? While magicians hardly ever reveal their secrets, you can learn all sorts...
Join the immortal Nicholas Flamel and friends in the sequel to the best-selling The Alc...
David Blaine got his first deck of cards at the Disney store and is now one of the craziest magic...

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.  thanks for clarifying it to him C^:
reply less than a minute
Team Audi #46
Life is going to beat the living crap out of you. It's up to you to keep going or to just lay there and take the beating. I, personally, am sick and tired of life. It's quite irritating to deal with the stuff that is thrown toward me for no apparent reason. Granted, I get through that "road block" but, it's just really annoying to have to have something that makes my life harder. Even if it isn't me directly. If it's my mom, I feel that it becomes my problem. If it's my brother, I feel that I am going through the same thing.  I don't know. I'm sure if I go to a more impoverished places in the world, I would just become a depressed mess. I should just be grateful with what I have...... But I'm not...... And I don't like that.
reply 1 minute
naruto200
naruto200 posted in General:
That's his opinion, and I accept that.
reply 1 minute
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
im done with this i'm bored now bye
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"naruto200" wrote:Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.