Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Tell if He Likes Me?

makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he liked me back, he asked a thousand questions but didn’t answer mine! What should I do now? Is there any way to tell if he likes me back?" Back to Article

vennesa22
vennesa22 wrote:
2014-04-06 06:19:07 -0700

I have this boy in my class who is probably crushing on me. I don't know, he always blushes when i'm around and tries to make jokes in front of me to make me laugh. He also tries to show off to me that he is really good in math (that's true). Is he really crushing on me
?

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2014-02-10 12:28:15 -0800

i like someone and he said he likes me so what do i do

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-01-25 12:37:07 -0800

ok

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-02 20:24:45 -0800

I would still be ignorant to the fact that someone is weird enough to like me...because it rarely happens!

waqas22
waqas22 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:19:30 -0800

how are guys?

waqas22
waqas22 wrote:
2014-01-02 10:19:18 -0800

oh cool

loghome
loghome wrote:
2014-01-02 09:30:00 -0800

How do I know if he likes me if we never see each other? But we talk.

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-11-03 01:16:53 -0800

real nice harry!

Tahiyra
Tahiyra wrote:
2013-10-13 11:01:20 -0700

Ask how he feels if he just wants to be friends or not Big Grin

evilmeandevil
evilmeandevil wrote:
2013-10-06 15:46:09 -0700

If he likes to get close to you and tries to hold you in any way that means he's really into you! Wink

keepinitreal132
keepinitreal132 wrote:
2013-09-27 22:47:41 -0700

If he kinda bullies you but still is like your friend its a sure fire sign that hes crushing on you!!!

kellidion

Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-09 04:27:13 -0700

how does behave to u

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-06-17 04:25:49 -0700

You're not telling mom right? lol :P

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-17 04:23:22 -0700

Cherry Berry that's a bad too say!
Big Grin I'm kidding cherry! Love

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-06-17 04:19:08 -0700

This tryn 122 lol Really questions? like what? What's your Bra size? O_o

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2013-06-17 01:18:05 -0700

ture

Bloodhound80
Bloodhound80 wrote:
2013-06-17 00:30:38 -0700

SO NOT TRUU

F1156293199062

Best Place To Go On A First Date?

• A bike ride.
  • Out to a movie.
  • The mall.
  • For a walk in the park.