Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Tell if He Likes Me?

makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he liked me back, he asked a thousand questions but didn’t answer mine! What should I do now? Is there any way to tell if he likes me back?" Back to Article

JezzyJ

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

these "symptoms" are stupid cuz guys arent that dumb to do any of them, instead now adays when they like a girl, they just giggle and laugh around their friends with it. and then someone ends up tellin the girl. and doing stuff like 'Its On Him" just comes out as desperate.

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:48 -0700

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-22 07:55:38 -0700

That last part...YES!

It's so much easier if the girl just asks if the guy likes her. Trust me, without any recognition we we won't know if you like us.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:50:06 -0700

guys: don't be scared to ask ur crush out to a movie or something, even if u DO just take a walk. if she likes u back, shell most likely say yes unless she's shy she might want time to think about it. but take the lead. girls don't usually like to, but theyre not shy to do it either. be the man, ask her out!!

im_so_fancy34
im_so_fancy34 wrote:
2014-08-09 07:19:22 -0700

honestly ppl just tell your crush you like him or her. if takes off a lot of stresss off your back too. And all guys out there tell your crush you like her no girl gonna be mean about (unless your crushing on a bully). it answer a tons of questions too. And besides they might like you back smile

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-08-09 00:48:26 -0700

CRUSH YOUR CRUSH Grin

F1156293199062

Best Place To Go On A First Date?

• A bike ride.
  • Out to a movie.
  • The mall.
  • For a walk in the park.

Micro_milkshake_micro
nnoyer asks: "When you're 9 are you too young to date???"
Micro_online_micro
jay asks: "There’s a girl online that thinks I’m cute but I’ve never seen her before. What should...
Micro_call_micro
Geco asks: "I'm wanting to get in touch with him because it feels like things aren't settled, but...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11