Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Tell if He Likes Me?

makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he liked me back, he asked a thousand questions but didn’t answer mine! What should I do now? Is there any way to tell if he likes me back?" Back to Article

John-Thatwassoweird
John-Thatwassoweird wrote:
2014-09-09 13:24:38 -0700

people need to ask the kids stuff take a pole for once ppl god!

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-06 18:43:04 -0700

When i like a girl i give her like a 3 second meaningful look lol but im shy around girls in real life

JezzyJ

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

these "symptoms" are stupid cuz guys arent that dumb to do any of them, instead now adays when they like a girl, they just giggle and laugh around their friends with it. and then someone ends up tellin the girl. and doing stuff like 'Its On Him" just comes out as desperate.

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:48 -0700

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-22 07:55:38 -0700

That last part...YES!

It's so much easier if the girl just asks if the guy likes her. Trust me, without any recognition we we won't know if you like us.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:50:06 -0700

guys: don't be scared to ask ur crush out to a movie or something, even if u DO just take a walk. if she likes u back, shell most likely say yes unless she's shy she might want time to think about it. but take the lead. girls don't usually like to, but theyre not shy to do it either. be the man, ask her out!!

F1156293199062

Best Place To Go On A First Date?

• A bike ride.
  • Out to a movie.
  • The mall.
  • For a walk in the park.

Micro_milkshake_micro
nnoyer asks: "When you're 9 are you too young to date???"
Micro_online_micro
jay asks: "There’s a girl online that thinks I’m cute but I’ve never seen her before. What should...
Micro_call_micro
Geco asks: "I'm wanting to get in touch with him because it feels like things aren't settled, but...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT