Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Can I Tell if He Likes Me?

makaykay asks: "I like this boy but I don’t know if he likes me. When my cousin asked him if he liked me back, he asked a thousand questions but didn’t answer mine! What should I do now? Is there any way to tell if he likes me back?" Back to Article

John-Thatwassoweird
John-Thatwassoweird wrote:
2014-09-09 13:24:38 -0700

people need to ask the kids stuff take a pole for once ppl god!

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-06 18:43:04 -0700

When i like a girl i give her like a 3 second meaningful look lol but im shy around girls in real life

JezzyJ

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-22 08:39:50 -0700

these "symptoms" are stupid cuz guys arent that dumb to do any of them, instead now adays when they like a girl, they just giggle and laugh around their friends with it. and then someone ends up tellin the girl. and doing stuff like 'Its On Him" just comes out as desperate.

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:49 -0700

2014-08-22 08:39:48 -0700

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-22 07:55:38 -0700

That last part...YES!

It's so much easier if the girl just asks if the guy likes her. Trust me, without any recognition we we won't know if you like us.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:50:06 -0700

guys: don't be scared to ask ur crush out to a movie or something, even if u DO just take a walk. if she likes u back, shell most likely say yes unless she's shy she might want time to think about it. but take the lead. girls don't usually like to, but theyre not shy to do it either. be the man, ask her out!!

F1156293199062

Best Place To Go On A First Date?

• A bike ride.
  • Out to a movie.
  • The mall.
  • For a walk in the park.

Micro_milkshake_micro
nnoyer asks: "When you're 9 are you too young to date???"
Micro_online_micro
jay asks: "There’s a girl online that thinks I’m cute but I’ve never seen her before. What should...
Micro_call_micro
Geco asks: "I'm wanting to get in touch with him because it feels like things aren't settled, but...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50