Comments

Dear Dish-it: Should I Risk My Friendship for Love?

sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really long time and I don’t want to ruin it. But he seems kinda into me and I know he used to like me. Should I go for it and ask him out?" Back to Article

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-31 09:02:22 -0700

Guys should chase the girl doe .-.

chop454
chop454 wrote:
2014-06-11 09:47:06 -0700

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-01-30 18:08:35 -0800

But what if your friend is 2 years older and it seems like he does and does'nt at the same time?

HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2013-12-19 13:41:14 -0800

I would do exactly what Dear Dish-It tells me to! Great Advice!

Sabinab9
Sabinab9 wrote:
2013-11-15 06:15:44 -0800

i would do the same thing but Think having a guy friend is common but to me it's weird.I wanna stick to girls

charlize22
charlize22 wrote:
2013-08-07 19:33:47 -0700

same thing to me sistah

pickels14
pickels14 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:39:12 -0700

i think this was great advise thanx! Hippie

lostergrl
lostergrl wrote:
2013-05-13 21:36:18 -0700

I've been needing info like this! oh ari i know what to do!

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-04-27 04:52:42 -0700

yeah!!! thats like me my best friend is a guy and we are close!!! I mean like BFFL!!! and I like him he likes me and we have been "talking" and I mean I dont want to ruin our friendship so... what do I do?

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-12 12:11:21 -0700

This is so close to my situation...

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-03-19 18:40:24 -0700

stay his friend till your 16! cuz my best friend went out with me then he left and now we cant even look at each other! its the most painful thing in the world

ladivah2
ladivah2 wrote:
2013-01-22 15:46:12 -0800

i have a guy friend that i really like and im so scared to ask him outt, i do not know if he likes if u like me just friend me and mail me

purplequeen118
purplequeen118 wrote:
2013-01-09 18:27:05 -0800

i meant if he says no

purplequeen118
purplequeen118 wrote:
2013-01-09 18:26:33 -0800

um if i get my friend to ask out my crush for me, if he says know do u thnk it would work if she said that she was kidding anyway?

SiaV112
SiaV112 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:41:19 -0800

I have a friend and last year, i told him That i liked him more than a friend but that was after he told me that he did too. He still likes me, but now I'm over him. But now that I see that hes with another girl and I'm developing feelings. Dont ruin your chances, but dont ruin a good relationship either.

SiaV112
SiaV112 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:41:19 -0800

swagismymiddlename
swagismymiddlename wrote:
2012-12-08 18:46:54 -0800

I asked out my guy friend let's just say it really
akward but we treat each other with respect like
always

grease fan 123
grease fan 123 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:02:37 -0800

I am also in this situation. I don't know what to do and I think I might bug his bff as his friend has been bugging us to date so I'll see if he's said something to him

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:16:46 -0700

Don't ruin a good relationship, but if U can find a way to talk to one of his close friends and he like-likes U get the friend to make Ur guy friend ask U out.

hotskock94
hotskock94 wrote:
2012-10-25 22:46:43 -0700

id would but i cant

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I e...
My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do?
My best guy friend is ignoring me. He hangs around the cool kids. I've talked to him on the phone...

LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
reply about 1 hour
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
I'm wearing pink and white striped shirt with denim shorts on white short socks and pink high top sneakers
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
my Taylor Swift tee brown leggings purple headband indigo hightops purple hoop earings