Comments

Dear Dish-it: Should I Risk My Friendship for Love?

sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really long time and I don’t want to ruin it. But he seems kinda into me and I know he used to like me. Should I go for it and ask him out?" Back to Article

chop454
chop454 wrote:
2014-06-11 09:47:06 -0700

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-01-30 18:08:35 -0800

But what if your friend is 2 years older and it seems like he does and does'nt at the same time?

HyperAnna3
HyperAnna3 wrote:
2013-12-19 13:41:14 -0800

I would do exactly what Dear Dish-It tells me to! Great Advice!

Sabinab9
Sabinab9 wrote:
2013-11-15 06:15:44 -0800

i would do the same thing but Think having a guy friend is common but to me it's weird.I wanna stick to girls

charlize22
charlize22 wrote:
2013-08-07 19:33:47 -0700

same thing to me sistah

pickels14
pickels14 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:39:12 -0700

i think this was great advise thanx! Hippie

lostergrl
lostergrl wrote:
2013-05-13 21:36:18 -0700

I've been needing info like this! oh ari i know what to do!

tbug01
tbug01 wrote:
2013-04-27 04:52:42 -0700

yeah!!! thats like me my best friend is a guy and we are close!!! I mean like BFFL!!! and I like him he likes me and we have been "talking" and I mean I dont want to ruin our friendship so... what do I do?

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-04-12 12:11:21 -0700

This is so close to my situation...

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-03-19 18:40:24 -0700

stay his friend till your 16! cuz my best friend went out with me then he left and now we cant even look at each other! its the most painful thing in the world

ladivah2
ladivah2 wrote:
2013-01-22 15:46:12 -0800

i have a guy friend that i really like and im so scared to ask him outt, i do not know if he likes if u like me just friend me and mail me

purplequeen118
purplequeen118 wrote:
2013-01-09 18:27:05 -0800

i meant if he says no

purplequeen118
purplequeen118 wrote:
2013-01-09 18:26:33 -0800

um if i get my friend to ask out my crush for me, if he says know do u thnk it would work if she said that she was kidding anyway?

SiaV112
SiaV112 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:41:19 -0800

I have a friend and last year, i told him That i liked him more than a friend but that was after he told me that he did too. He still likes me, but now I'm over him. But now that I see that hes with another girl and I'm developing feelings. Dont ruin your chances, but dont ruin a good relationship either.

SiaV112
SiaV112 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:41:19 -0800

swagismymiddlename
swagismymiddlename wrote:
2012-12-08 18:46:54 -0800

I asked out my guy friend let's just say it really
akward but we treat each other with respect like
always

grease fan 123
grease fan 123 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:02:37 -0800

I am also in this situation. I don't know what to do and I think I might bug his bff as his friend has been bugging us to date so I'll see if he's said something to him

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL wrote:
2012-10-31 15:16:46 -0700

Don't ruin a good relationship, but if U can find a way to talk to one of his close friends and he like-likes U get the friend to make Ur guy friend ask U out.

hotskock94
hotskock94 wrote:
2012-10-25 22:46:43 -0700

id would but i cant

musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife wrote:
2012-09-19 03:13:48 -0700

I had a crush on my guy friend, and a few months ago, we were casually texting and then the next minute, we were talking about getting together. We had our one month anniversary about a week ago, and are happily together (:

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I e...
My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do?
My best guy friend is ignoring me. He hangs around the cool kids. I've talked to him on the phone...

Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Friends:
this year.... Still have....
arosha
arosha posted in Family Issues:
my parents never fight
xXlove-bugXx
my parents are prolly like a 5 i mean i dont have chores or anything but i cant stay at my friends house unless theyve met the parents and have known them for a while. I also cant just leave the house and go for a walk or anything even if i have a phone.
xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.