Comments

Fashion Police: Much Music Video Awards 2010

The Much Music Video Awards (MMVAs) are definitely not like any other awards show and this year's show was no different! Amongst all of this excitement, nothing can distract us from the red carpet fashion! Check out the best and worst dressed! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-18 00:54:54 -0700

justin is sooooooooo cute Love

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-19 03:37:09 -0800

Miley Cyrus is so pretty with long hair.

ke$ha wannabe

13xox13 wrote:
2011-05-30 16:35:15 -0700

kesha looks great

Jessica Baylin_1564350
Jessica Baylin_1564350 wrote:
2011-02-17 09:07:14 -0800

Ke$ha is so totally HOTT!!!

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:26:02 -0800

sexyivory the s***

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:25:15 -0800

no body aint better than sexy ivory

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:23:40 -0800

thats mi bestie so shut up

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:22:56 -0800

boy byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats mi bff no lie off top real talk

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:20:57 -0800

badest kendra justin bieber is mine little mis missy o.k

badest kendrah
badest kendrah wrote:
2010-11-10 05:10:23 -0800

i love justin bieber hes right next to me he said hi im going out with him no lie

badest kendrah
badest kendrah wrote:
2010-11-10 05:08:25 -0800

alot of people care ,selfish

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:44:22 -0700

Emily Osment didn't look that bad

MeThanksToYou
MeThanksToYou wrote:
2010-09-06 07:40:43 -0700

I know, I know, Katy Perry Katy Perry Who really cares?!

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:14:08 -0700

why do ppl keep saying hatred stuff about ppl? what if ppl started talking bout them bout their outfits, if they're bi or not, and how they live their life. To me, that's just messed up. Nd stop saying you hate miley cyrus cuz you dnt even know her. Raspberry

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:02:45 -0700

well what's wrong with bi ppl?!

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:01:14 -0700

well i don't see what's wrong w/ bi people. nd dosen't everyone tell lies? come on, she's not that bad. Frustrated

swim4eva
swim4eva wrote:
2010-06-24 23:18:25 -0700

I really wish Disney would stop making her do Hannah Montana because two seasons ago everybody was saying that it was going to be the last season but now it is like the 4th season now and she is still doing it. As you can see Miley doesn't want to do with

Flawwed
Flawwed wrote:
2010-06-24 19:11:56 -0700

and she is not bi, and if she was it wouldnt matter. its just an opinion of love

Poll

Your Vote for Worst Dressed?

• Rihanna.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Lauren Conrad.

Micro_mtv_micro
Last night we were in celeb heaven watching the MTV Movie Awards 2010! However, we secretly think...
They might be among the best athletes in the world but, when it comes to style, some of the compe...
As the first awards show of the season, the Golden Globes let celebs pre-test their outfits – sty...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)