Comments

Fashion Police: Much Music Video Awards 2010

The Much Music Video Awards (MMVAs) are definitely not like any other awards show and this year's show was no different! Amongst all of this excitement, nothing can distract us from the red carpet fashion! Check out the best and worst dressed! Back to Article

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-18 00:54:54 -0700

justin is sooooooooo cute Love

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2013-01-19 03:37:09 -0800

Miley Cyrus is so pretty with long hair.

ke$ha wannabe

13xox13 wrote:
2011-05-30 16:35:15 -0700

kesha looks great

Jessica Baylin_1564350
Jessica Baylin_1564350 wrote:
2011-02-17 09:07:14 -0800

Ke$ha is so totally HOTT!!!

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:26:02 -0800

sexyivory the s***

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:25:15 -0800

no body aint better than sexy ivory

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:23:40 -0800

thats mi bestie so shut up

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:22:56 -0800

boy byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats mi bff no lie off top real talk

sexy ivory
sexy ivory wrote:
2010-11-17 06:20:57 -0800

badest kendra justin bieber is mine little mis missy o.k

badest kendrah
badest kendrah wrote:
2010-11-10 05:10:23 -0800

i love justin bieber hes right next to me he said hi im going out with him no lie

badest kendrah
badest kendrah wrote:
2010-11-10 05:08:25 -0800

alot of people care ,selfish

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:44:22 -0700

Emily Osment didn't look that bad

MeThanksToYou
MeThanksToYou wrote:
2010-09-06 07:40:43 -0700

I know, I know, Katy Perry Katy Perry Who really cares?!

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:14:08 -0700

why do ppl keep saying hatred stuff about ppl? what if ppl started talking bout them bout their outfits, if they're bi or not, and how they live their life. To me, that's just messed up. Nd stop saying you hate miley cyrus cuz you dnt even know her. Raspberry

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:02:45 -0700

well what's wrong with bi ppl?!

jas5mine2010
jas5mine2010 wrote:
2010-06-27 16:01:14 -0700

well i don't see what's wrong w/ bi people. nd dosen't everyone tell lies? come on, she's not that bad. Frustrated

swim4eva
swim4eva wrote:
2010-06-24 23:18:25 -0700

I really wish Disney would stop making her do Hannah Montana because two seasons ago everybody was saying that it was going to be the last season but now it is like the 4th season now and she is still doing it. As you can see Miley doesn't want to do with

Flawwed
Flawwed wrote:
2010-06-24 19:11:56 -0700

and she is not bi, and if she was it wouldnt matter. its just an opinion of love

Poll

Your Vote for Worst Dressed?

• Rihanna.
  • Lindsay Lohan.
  • Megan Fox.
  • Lauren Conrad.

Micro_mtv_micro
Last night we were in celeb heaven watching the MTV Movie Awards 2010! However, we secretly think...
They might be among the best athletes in the world but, when it comes to style, some of the compe...
As the first awards show of the season, the Golden Globes let celebs pre-test their outfits – sty...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair