Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom Reads My Emails

lolfunni asks: "My mom reads my e-mails! It’s embarrassing cause my friends write to me about boys! So I’m all freaked my mom will read those and wanna have a big talk with me." Back to Article

The_Immortal_Girl
The_Immortal_Girl wrote:
2014-03-19 04:41:39 -0700

If my mom read the ######... she will shout and kill me and have punishments...

lilmimi240
lilmimi240 wrote:
2014-01-28 13:38:24 -0800

I privet from my mom

TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan wrote:
2013-12-02 15:36:32 -0800

Well, my mom knows my password to everything, she reads my texts, won't let me walk around in the mall without a parent (and I'm 11) so you're not alone.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-02 11:16:48 -0800

i keep my Pm's private

CanoeKanuk
CanoeKanuk wrote:
2013-11-15 16:50:51 -0800

my mom used to check my #####. She realized I was being safe on the internet and so she stopped checking it. Also, if you had a phone or some time of device you get get app on, you could download ### or find something to text your friends with.

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-11-05 13:50:22 -0800

just make a new account without her knowing

iCraft
iCraft wrote:
2013-11-05 13:24:16 -0800

Just sign out of your account when you're done.

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-05 11:51:26 -0800

creepy

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 10:05:36 -0800

no she doesn't llluminate

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2013-11-05 08:41:54 -0800

Your mom should have the right to check your ###### if something is going on that she needs to know about.

swaggerboy878

2013-11-04 17:18:35 -0800

My mom checks everything.. Then I get in BIG trouble c;
# Over Protective Mom

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-04 17:13:47 -0800

My mom doesn't read mine and my friend doesn't send me messages like that I do sadly

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:51 -0800

cant u change the password for your ####??

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:09 -0800

if shes reading your ######, cant u try to change ur password so she cant access your ####??

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-04 14:44:33 -0800

That's creepy. My mom a
Ways checks on my KW account

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-04 13:53:34 -0800

my sis hates it when she does that!!!

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-04 13:46:52 -0800

add me

Did You Fall For This Email Con?

• Yes. I sent it to all my friends.
  • Not a chance. I deleted it right away.
  • I considered sending it around, but won't now.
  • I never received this email.

Micro_parents_micro
Parents girls asks: "My dad yells but it makes me cry. What should I do?"
My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...
My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: