Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom Reads My Emails

lolfunni asks: "My mom reads my e-mails! It’s embarrassing cause my friends write to me about boys! So I’m all freaked my mom will read those and wanna have a big talk with me." Back to Article

The_Immortal_Girl
The_Immortal_Girl wrote:
2014-03-19 04:41:39 -0700

If my mom read the ######... she will shout and kill me and have punishments...

lilmimi240
lilmimi240 wrote:
2014-01-28 13:38:24 -0800

I privet from my mom

TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan wrote:
2013-12-02 15:36:32 -0800

Well, my mom knows my password to everything, she reads my texts, won't let me walk around in the mall without a parent (and I'm 11) so you're not alone.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-02 11:16:48 -0800

i keep my Pm's private

CanoeKanuk
CanoeKanuk wrote:
2013-11-15 16:50:51 -0800

my mom used to check my #####. She realized I was being safe on the internet and so she stopped checking it. Also, if you had a phone or some time of device you get get app on, you could download ### or find something to text your friends with.

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-11-05 13:50:22 -0800

just make a new account without her knowing

iCraft
iCraft wrote:
2013-11-05 13:24:16 -0800

Just sign out of your account when you're done.

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-05 11:51:26 -0800

creepy

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 10:05:36 -0800

no she doesn't llluminate

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2013-11-05 08:41:54 -0800

Your mom should have the right to check your ###### if something is going on that she needs to know about.

swaggerboy878

2013-11-04 17:18:35 -0800

My mom checks everything.. Then I get in BIG trouble c;
# Over Protective Mom

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-04 17:13:47 -0800

My mom doesn't read mine and my friend doesn't send me messages like that I do sadly

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:51 -0800

cant u change the password for your ####??

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:09 -0800

if shes reading your ######, cant u try to change ur password so she cant access your ####??

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-04 14:44:33 -0800

That's creepy. My mom a
Ways checks on my KW account

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-04 13:53:34 -0800

my sis hates it when she does that!!!

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-04 13:46:52 -0800

add me

Did You Fall For This Email Con?

• Yes. I sent it to all my friends.
  • Not a chance. I deleted it right away.
  • I considered sending it around, but won't now.
  • I never received this email.

Micro_parents_micro
Parents girls asks: "My dad yells but it makes me cry. What should I do?"
My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...
My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend