Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom Reads My Emails

lolfunni asks: "My mom reads my e-mails! It’s embarrassing cause my friends write to me about boys! So I’m all freaked my mom will read those and wanna have a big talk with me." Back to Article

The_Immortal_Girl
The_Immortal_Girl wrote:
2014-03-19 04:41:39 -0700

If my mom read the ######... she will shout and kill me and have punishments...

lilmimi240
lilmimi240 wrote:
2014-01-28 13:38:24 -0800

I privet from my mom

TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan wrote:
2013-12-02 15:36:32 -0800

Well, my mom knows my password to everything, she reads my texts, won't let me walk around in the mall without a parent (and I'm 11) so you're not alone.

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-02 11:16:48 -0800

i keep my Pm's private

CanoeKanuk
CanoeKanuk wrote:
2013-11-15 16:50:51 -0800

my mom used to check my #####. She realized I was being safe on the internet and so she stopped checking it. Also, if you had a phone or some time of device you get get app on, you could download ### or find something to text your friends with.

buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-11-05 13:50:22 -0800

just make a new account without her knowing

iCraft
iCraft wrote:
2013-11-05 13:24:16 -0800

Just sign out of your account when you're done.

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-05 11:51:26 -0800

creepy

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 10:05:36 -0800

no she doesn't llluminate

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2013-11-05 08:41:54 -0800

Your mom should have the right to check your ###### if something is going on that she needs to know about.

swaggerboy878

2013-11-04 17:18:35 -0800

My mom checks everything.. Then I get in BIG trouble c;
# Over Protective Mom

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-04 17:13:47 -0800

My mom doesn't read mine and my friend doesn't send me messages like that I do sadly

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:51 -0800

cant u change the password for your ####??

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:31:09 -0800

if shes reading your ######, cant u try to change ur password so she cant access your ####??

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-04 14:44:33 -0800

That's creepy. My mom a
Ways checks on my KW account

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-11-04 13:53:34 -0800

my sis hates it when she does that!!!

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-04 13:46:52 -0800

add me

Did You Fall For This Email Con?

• Yes. I sent it to all my friends.
  • Not a chance. I deleted it right away.
  • I considered sending it around, but won't now.
  • I never received this email.

Micro_parents_micro
Parents girls asks: "My dad yells but it makes me cry. What should I do?"
My mom told me I can't talk to my crush anymore! I just told her about some bad choices he made, ...
My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT