Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

AwesomeWickedfan
AwesomeWickedfan wrote:
2012-08-01 20:42:21 -0700

i'm not scared and i'm going from elementary school to high school, but i'm weird....

onedbaby!
onedbaby! wrote:
2012-07-29 14:24:28 -0700

middle school is just like elementray but more advanced. Don't be scared because it's just school. p.s i was scared but now im not.

sweetiepiecortney
sweetiepiecortney wrote:
2012-07-29 09:48:36 -0700

just sayin the first day of middle skwl is gonna suck but i promise it will get btr

the black kid
the black kid wrote:
2012-07-29 09:25:10 -0700

don't be scared

the black kid
the black kid wrote:
2012-07-29 09:23:48 -0700

why

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2012-07-28 23:41:20 -0700

Lol i was cryin on my first day

shaunapooh235
shaunapooh235 wrote:
2012-07-28 22:08:08 -0700

im afraid of the middle school i dont know what to do

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-28 21:24:27 -0700

dont b scaread of middle school. my life wuznt complete till i went tew middle school . . .first bf . . .first real kiss . . .first maken out behind duh lockerss. .. an im out byee (:

wwestarrlove
wwestarrlove wrote:
2012-07-28 19:48:59 -0700

Hi

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-28 17:39:28 -0700

wats to be afraid of middle school wuz awesome for me,my first kiss.lol Big Grin

Diaz12345
Diaz12345 wrote:
2012-07-28 15:19:21 -0700

middle school best 3 years of my life!!!!!!!smile

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-07-28 12:27:35 -0700

I miss My Middle school days.....

Nicolegrace

DarkPrincessGirl_2115116 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:10:36 -0700

I have been switching classes since 3rd grade......lol

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:08:31 -0700

I wasn't afraid of going to middle school,it's actually the best escpecially grade 7.xD I'm gonna be a freshman this year.What I'm afraid of is high school./:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-28 12:05:36 -0700

Well when I went to middle soll it was koo but shidd I'm in high kool and I'm like scared but anyway don't be scared its like a normal skool wit more rules and more mean ash teachers and a bad princiable lol xD

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-28 12:01:43 -0700

at first i thought it was gonna be horrible but its actually really fun smile

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-07-28 11:51:46 -0700

Because there is nothing to be scared about

asiabearr
asiabearr wrote:
2012-07-28 11:43:42 -0700

Middle school? Eh, It was okay, I wasn't scared of it. I am however afraid of High school >.

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour