Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

sweetiepiecortney
sweetiepiecortney wrote:
2012-07-29 09:48:36 -0700

just sayin the first day of middle skwl is gonna suck but i promise it will get btr

the black kid
the black kid wrote:
2012-07-29 09:25:10 -0700

don't be scared

the black kid
the black kid wrote:
2012-07-29 09:23:48 -0700

why

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2012-07-28 23:41:20 -0700

Lol i was cryin on my first day

shaunapooh235
shaunapooh235 wrote:
2012-07-28 22:08:08 -0700

im afraid of the middle school i dont know what to do

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-28 21:24:27 -0700

dont b scaread of middle school. my life wuznt complete till i went tew middle school . . .first bf . . .first real kiss . . .first maken out behind duh lockerss. .. an im out byee (:

wwestarrlove
wwestarrlove wrote:
2012-07-28 19:48:59 -0700

Hi

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-28 17:39:28 -0700

wats to be afraid of middle school wuz awesome for me,my first kiss.lol Big Grin

Diaz12345
Diaz12345 wrote:
2012-07-28 15:19:21 -0700

middle school best 3 years of my life!!!!!!!smile

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-07-28 12:27:35 -0700

I miss My Middle school days.....

Nicolegrace

DarkPrincessGirl_2115116 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:10:36 -0700

I have been switching classes since 3rd grade......lol

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:08:31 -0700

I wasn't afraid of going to middle school,it's actually the best escpecially grade 7.xD I'm gonna be a freshman this year.What I'm afraid of is high school./:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-28 12:05:36 -0700

Well when I went to middle soll it was koo but shidd I'm in high kool and I'm like scared but anyway don't be scared its like a normal skool wit more rules and more mean ash teachers and a bad princiable lol xD

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-28 12:01:43 -0700

at first i thought it was gonna be horrible but its actually really fun smile

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-07-28 11:51:46 -0700

Because there is nothing to be scared about

asiabearr
asiabearr wrote:
2012-07-28 11:43:42 -0700

Middle school? Eh, It was okay, I wasn't scared of it. I am however afraid of High school >.

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-07-28 11:42:33 -0700

ha xD good luck middle school was the worst years of my life. but im sure you guys arent losers like me so you'lll haveit much better cx

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-28 11:40:55 -0700

Im scared hopefully i dont mees up

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.