Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

the black kid
the black kid wrote:
2012-07-29 09:23:48 -0700

why

Shaybaby1234
Shaybaby1234 wrote:
2012-07-28 23:41:20 -0700

Lol i was cryin on my first day

shaunapooh235
shaunapooh235 wrote:
2012-07-28 22:08:08 -0700

im afraid of the middle school i dont know what to do

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-28 21:24:27 -0700

dont b scaread of middle school. my life wuznt complete till i went tew middle school . . .first bf . . .first real kiss . . .first maken out behind duh lockerss. .. an im out byee (:

wwestarrlove
wwestarrlove wrote:
2012-07-28 19:48:59 -0700

Hi

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-28 17:39:28 -0700

wats to be afraid of middle school wuz awesome for me,my first kiss.lol Big Grin

Diaz12345
Diaz12345 wrote:
2012-07-28 15:19:21 -0700

middle school best 3 years of my life!!!!!!!smile

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-07-28 12:27:35 -0700

I miss My Middle school days.....

Nicolegrace

DarkPrincessGirl_2115116 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:10:36 -0700

I have been switching classes since 3rd grade......lol

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-07-28 12:08:31 -0700

I wasn't afraid of going to middle school,it's actually the best escpecially grade 7.xD I'm gonna be a freshman this year.What I'm afraid of is high school./:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-28 12:05:36 -0700

Well when I went to middle soll it was koo but shidd I'm in high kool and I'm like scared but anyway don't be scared its like a normal skool wit more rules and more mean ash teachers and a bad princiable lol xD

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-28 12:01:43 -0700

at first i thought it was gonna be horrible but its actually really fun smile

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-07-28 11:51:46 -0700

Because there is nothing to be scared about

asiabearr
asiabearr wrote:
2012-07-28 11:43:42 -0700

Middle school? Eh, It was okay, I wasn't scared of it. I am however afraid of High school >.

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-07-28 11:42:33 -0700

ha xD good luck middle school was the worst years of my life. but im sure you guys arent losers like me so you'lll haveit much better cx

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-28 11:40:55 -0700

Im scared hopefully i dont mees up

Amy.gots.swagg
Amy.gots.swagg wrote:
2012-07-28 11:04:22 -0700

im not scared im sooooo excited smile

samuelr
samuelr wrote:
2012-07-28 10:13:29 -0700

Well either way school sucks but high school is somewhat better cuz u are given more responsibilities and more independence!! Im in 11 grade so u will survivesmile

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.