Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

asiabearr
asiabearr wrote:
2012-07-28 11:43:42 -0700

Middle school? Eh, It was okay, I wasn't scared of it. I am however afraid of High school >.

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-07-28 11:42:33 -0700

ha xD good luck middle school was the worst years of my life. but im sure you guys arent losers like me so you'lll haveit much better cx

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-28 11:40:55 -0700

Im scared hopefully i dont mees up

Amy.gots.swagg
Amy.gots.swagg wrote:
2012-07-28 11:04:22 -0700

im not scared im sooooo excited smile

samuelr
samuelr wrote:
2012-07-28 10:13:29 -0700

Well either way school sucks but high school is somewhat better cuz u are given more responsibilities and more independence!! Im in 11 grade so u will survivesmile

E m m a.-
E m m a.- wrote:
2012-07-28 10:09:56 -0700

Middle school sucks . Highschool is way better.

shotingstar
shotingstar wrote:
2012-07-28 10:01:43 -0700

Omg middle school I'm am soooo scared

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-07-28 09:04:16 -0700

It's nothing to be scared of its actually really

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-07-28 09:01:58 -0700

I am sooo scared for middle school too! 1 more month untill I go to that school. Frown

Iziabella_2166362
Iziabella_2166362 wrote:
2012-07-21 19:10:25 -0700

Middle school is easy, fun, and yea thtz pretty much but i am done with middle school thnk god!

Iziabella_2166362
Iziabella_2166362 wrote:
2012-07-21 19:10:25 -0700

B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc wrote:
2012-07-21 18:54:54 -0700

@His_Freak , Ikr But I Was Scared My First Day If Middlee School .

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-21 18:46:59 -0700

There's Nothinq Scary About Middle School
It's Betta Then Been With Lil Trickks Lmaoo..

danae1444
danae1444 wrote:
2012-06-12 10:47:48 -0700

everyone dont be scared of going to middle school im going to be in 7th grade and my first year in our middle school was fun

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-06-07 18:58:35 -0700

dont be cuz everyone has a scare in there life my point is dont be the time is quicker and theres no recess but dont be scared im going into middle next year in2014. u can date in there so thats even better. have fun in middle school!!

prettyasusual
prettyasusual wrote:
2012-06-07 18:08:48 -0700

im 10 turning 11 in october and my cousin is turning 11 in july so he in fifth going to 6th and he not scared cause where i live if your bday is pas t august 1st. You start kindergarten when you're 6 but my cousin started when he was 5 cause his b-day in july but he not scared to go atall actually he can't wait to leave elementary school lol smile

BABYGURL298
BABYGURL298 wrote:
2012-06-07 18:04:03 -0700

I CANT WAIT TO BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL MORE FUNNER THERE

Mz.Princess01
Mz.Princess01 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:58:23 -0700

middle sckool is so much better than elementary school time flys by way faster than elementary school and wen u change classes you can talk to your friends on your way to class middle school is soooooooooo much better you will have loads of fun trust me i promise Angel Blush

jayhaw10
jayhaw10 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:41:31 -0700

hey dont be scared middle school is really nice its better than you would expect trust me i have been in your place before

carrigan2020
carrigan2020 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:39:05 -0700

when school starts i am going to be in middle school and i am really scared

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......