Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

Amy.gots.swagg
Amy.gots.swagg wrote:
2012-07-28 11:04:22 -0700

im not scared im sooooo excited smile

samuelr
samuelr wrote:
2012-07-28 10:13:29 -0700

Well either way school sucks but high school is somewhat better cuz u are given more responsibilities and more independence!! Im in 11 grade so u will survivesmile

E m m a.-
E m m a.- wrote:
2012-07-28 10:09:56 -0700

Middle school sucks . Highschool is way better.

shotingstar
shotingstar wrote:
2012-07-28 10:01:43 -0700

Omg middle school I'm am soooo scared

Izzy19
Izzy19 wrote:
2012-07-28 09:04:16 -0700

It's nothing to be scared of its actually really

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-07-28 09:01:58 -0700

I am sooo scared for middle school too! 1 more month untill I go to that school. Frown

Iziabella_2166362
Iziabella_2166362 wrote:
2012-07-21 19:10:25 -0700

Middle school is easy, fun, and yea thtz pretty much but i am done with middle school thnk god!

Iziabella_2166362
Iziabella_2166362 wrote:
2012-07-21 19:10:25 -0700

B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc wrote:
2012-07-21 18:54:54 -0700

@His_Freak , Ikr But I Was Scared My First Day If Middlee School .

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-21 18:46:59 -0700

There's Nothinq Scary About Middle School
It's Betta Then Been With Lil Trickks Lmaoo..

danae1444
danae1444 wrote:
2012-06-12 10:47:48 -0700

everyone dont be scared of going to middle school im going to be in 7th grade and my first year in our middle school was fun

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-06-07 18:58:35 -0700

dont be cuz everyone has a scare in there life my point is dont be the time is quicker and theres no recess but dont be scared im going into middle next year in2014. u can date in there so thats even better. have fun in middle school!!

prettyasusual
prettyasusual wrote:
2012-06-07 18:08:48 -0700

im 10 turning 11 in october and my cousin is turning 11 in july so he in fifth going to 6th and he not scared cause where i live if your bday is pas t august 1st. You start kindergarten when you're 6 but my cousin started when he was 5 cause his b-day in july but he not scared to go atall actually he can't wait to leave elementary school lol smile

BABYGURL298
BABYGURL298 wrote:
2012-06-07 18:04:03 -0700

I CANT WAIT TO BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL MORE FUNNER THERE

Mz.Princess01
Mz.Princess01 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:58:23 -0700

middle sckool is so much better than elementary school time flys by way faster than elementary school and wen u change classes you can talk to your friends on your way to class middle school is soooooooooo much better you will have loads of fun trust me i promise Angel Blush

jayhaw10
jayhaw10 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:41:31 -0700

hey dont be scared middle school is really nice its better than you would expect trust me i have been in your place before

carrigan2020
carrigan2020 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:39:05 -0700

when school starts i am going to be in middle school and i am really scared

khalaya2681
khalaya2681 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:37:41 -0700

i going to middle school and i am really scared

DivaLover0085
DivaLover0085 wrote:
2012-06-07 16:28:26 -0700

i am going in to middle school and i am really scared

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-03 20:29:09 -0700

I'm gonna be in middle school.

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me