Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

jpik
jpik wrote:
2012-05-31 16:56:39 -0700

i havent even gone to middle schol and im worried its going to b over too fast

myackers
myackers wrote:
2012-05-29 08:38:50 -0700

i am going into middle school

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-04-11 16:41:07 -0700

I was scared of going to an island trip for the start of intermediate.

Turned out we never really went to the island, we just snorkelled around it.

I overreacted.

TheL3gacy
TheL3gacy wrote:
2012-02-28 12:12:01 -0800

y would anyone b scared of going to middle skool?

Prismile
Prismile wrote:
2012-02-11 17:17:35 -0800

yah

hayleycutie91
hayleycutie91 wrote:
2012-01-29 18:34:51 -0800

I was scared of Middle School at first but it is way better than elementary school. there is nothin 2 be scared of. Hippie smile Punk

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-01-29 18:02:35 -0800

middle school is so fun i thought i was in the moon bounce

cute tiana
cute tiana wrote:
2012-01-29 15:58:20 -0800

so what that is just like 1,2,3,4,5they are the same

Lilmisbieber
Lilmisbieber wrote:
2012-01-29 15:34:12 -0800

Middle school is not scary it actually pretty fun bcus u have alot of talent shows well at mine I do and others but yea its not scary

2266cjj
2266cjj wrote:
2012-01-28 16:06:31 -0800

im in middle school and its not scarey at all
idk y people think it is
just be proud of who u r and dont b afraid to stand up or to stand out

LEEDS_joe_UNITED
LEEDS_joe_UNITED wrote:
2012-01-28 13:16:54 -0800

people have teenagers so steriotyped!
people think that once someone is a teenager there really nasty and horrible when were really not smile

im friends with 16 year olds, im 13 smile theres nothin to be scared of and just act urself smile

LADY J 129
LADY J 129 wrote:
2012-01-28 11:20:33 -0800

not really scared but this year i'll be going to middle school and i kinda freakin out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-27 17:36:52 -0800

I'm scared next year I'll be in middle school too.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-01-27 17:33:49 -0800

I also think Middle School will be scary because teenagers are kind of just well....I don't know what the word is but you get it. But I shouldn't be because Teens are scared of me.

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-27 15:10:59 -0800

middle skool isnt scary!! im in 7th grade right now and u still see me alive!!

ace217
ace217 wrote:
2012-01-27 14:39:21 -0800

ill bet the life out of sombody

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-01-26 12:22:03 -0800

JK! smile

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-01-26 12:21:53 -0800

I know that ur NOT gonna survive when u get 2 middle school!

west345
west345 wrote:
2012-01-25 17:49:02 -0800

dont really be scared cuz u will be with friends and make friends Big Grin

angeleana nerd:)
angeleana nerd:) wrote:
2012-01-25 17:05:48 -0800

dont be scared im in 7th grade and its not scary at ALL! its actully a relly cool place to be smile

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.