Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:26:18 -0800

Leah Sound Like Charlie Browns Teacher "Whaa Whaa Whaa" Ay You Gone Learn Today -Kevin Hart Voice-

Nahi
Nahi wrote:
2012-01-22 20:26:11 -0800

truu hahahahahah im juss laughing plus my cuzzin wass writing some stuff bekuzz i was cracking uoppp!!!!!!!!!!1

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:54 -0800

@CantBeGood Ikr nd it probably started over nothin den every1 started jumpin in

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:50 -0800

@smiles who?

coolgir
coolgir wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:24 -0800

i dont see why u ppl scared of middle a lot of u are in middle skool i bet some yalls 1st year in middle skool Annoyed

CantBeGood

-YouunqStunnaa wrote:
2012-01-22 20:23:49 -0800

Thiis Ish Funny A'f , Sowy For Interrupting Y'all Petty Fiight Doe Lmaoo

mrsilikealot
mrsilikealot wrote:
2012-01-22 20:22:44 -0800

man bye ill c yall wheneva

Nahi
Nahi wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:59 -0800

u is fake ok 1000%

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:22 -0800

lol to funny

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:20 -0800

We should all leave cuz we cant scrap throught the cpu so wats the point of arguing? Even tho this is funny af

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:07 -0800

@LaLeeYoung..Yep..Its A New Year Why Start Off With Petty Ish

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:20:52 -0800

All smiles add. Me n comment me we.need to talk

mrsilikealot
mrsilikealot wrote:
2012-01-22 20:19:55 -0800

mane yall dont no if im white or black dang man

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:19:53 -0800

Ay Miss E-thuggin All Smiles Is Back She Finna Make A snitchtape

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:17:30 -0800

J swagg u better stop talking shizzz knowing u anit goin do nun

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:16:15 -0800

Rockroaly I thought u was on mi team ig not

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:15:50 -0800

All smiles this Leah love u girl

mrsilikealot
mrsilikealot wrote:
2012-01-22 20:14:34 -0800

man i aint talking black

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!