Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:29:23 -0800

Lmao cantbegood funny af

-YouunqStunnaa
-YouunqStunnaa wrote:
2012-01-22 20:28:15 -0800

Ihtss Funny How Ppl Talkiinq Ish Ohn Here , But Won't Say Ish Ihn Real Liife , Lmfaoo

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:27:31 -0800

Leah You Need Computer Etiquette On How To Type And Talk Smh You Speakin Jive Talk!

Nahi
Nahi wrote:
2012-01-22 20:27:20 -0800

hahahahhhahahahahahhahha josh ur cracking me uhp

coolgir
coolgir wrote:
2012-01-22 20:26:34 -0800

1st year Mad

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:26:18 -0800

Leah Sound Like Charlie Browns Teacher "Whaa Whaa Whaa" Ay You Gone Learn Today -Kevin Hart Voice-

Nahi
Nahi wrote:
2012-01-22 20:26:11 -0800

truu hahahahahah im juss laughing plus my cuzzin wass writing some stuff bekuzz i was cracking uoppp!!!!!!!!!!1

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:54 -0800

@CantBeGood Ikr nd it probably started over nothin den every1 started jumpin in

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:50 -0800

@smiles who?

coolgir
coolgir wrote:
2012-01-22 20:25:24 -0800

i dont see why u ppl scared of middle a lot of u are in middle skool i bet some yalls 1st year in middle skool Annoyed

CantBeGood

-YouunqStunnaa wrote:
2012-01-22 20:23:49 -0800

Thiis Ish Funny A'f , Sowy For Interrupting Y'all Petty Fiight Doe Lmaoo

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:22:44 -0800

man bye ill c yall wheneva

Nahi
Nahi wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:59 -0800

u is fake ok 1000%

spiceysprinkels
spiceysprinkels wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:22 -0800

lol to funny

j _swagg7
j _swagg7 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:20 -0800

We should all leave cuz we cant scrap throught the cpu so wats the point of arguing? Even tho this is funny af

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-22 20:21:07 -0800

@LaLeeYoung..Yep..Its A New Year Why Start Off With Petty Ish

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:20:52 -0800

All smiles add. Me n comment me we.need to talk

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:19:55 -0800

mane yall dont no if im white or black dang man

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.