Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

Kateekins109
Kateekins109 wrote:
2014-01-22 13:32:56 -0800

At school im not shy at all but when im around a bunch of ppl that dont know me in public i get a little shy

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 21:06:27 -0800

I'm hardly shy, but sometimes I am

HershyChocolate
HershyChocolate wrote:
2013-09-20 21:01:00 -0700

only shy if i do speeches in front of A LOT of people

Astridx
Astridx wrote:
2013-02-06 21:33:32 -0800

Im shy around most ppl

-butterflies;
-butterflies; wrote:
2013-01-30 07:00:01 -0800

I'm really shy if I don't know you, but later on if you get to know me I'm not that shy....♥

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-22 15:21:10 -0800

I'm not shy Big Grin

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2013-01-08 06:55:32 -0800

I am not shy but not so straight forward

thisgirl10
thisgirl10 wrote:
2013-01-08 02:35:21 -0800

im really shyFrustrated

ayush1904
ayush1904 wrote:
2013-01-08 00:48:00 -0800

i am also getting shy sometimes

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-01-08 00:45:23 -0800

I'm really shy :P

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2013-01-08 00:41:18 -0800

i get shy too...only sometimes...

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-01-07 16:53:04 -0800

i'm soooooooooooooo shy

alyssia7710
alyssia7710 wrote:
2013-01-07 16:38:15 -0800

i hate this im so shy and have shyness i cant barely make friends at school but on here i can

sabby2018
sabby2018 wrote:
2012-11-10 06:47:08 -0800

I get shy 2 i was so shy when i was little i never wanted 2 leave home but it will get betta

alehjandra
alehjandra wrote:
2012-11-09 19:17:07 -0800

im so shy like talking to this one guy who's my friend and i like my other friend , and one asked me out and now my face gets red around them it used to be all okay

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-08 15:01:19 -0800

in p.e. my face would go red(if it did)when i see my crush

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-08 14:56:36 -0800

I AM SOOOOOO SHY!!!! MY FACE GETS ALL RED WHEN I HAVE TO DO PRESENTAIONS...I HATE IT!!!Frown Nose

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-08 14:55:08 -0800

don't worry it happens to me but i don't care

muni4ever
muni4ever wrote:
2012-09-30 11:52:29 -0700

im to shy for auditions for a highschool i want to go to. Embarrassed

mrs.pizzapie57pink
mrs.pizzapie57pink wrote:
2012-09-28 20:22:01 -0700

i am really shhy to but just talk to them because the other person could end up being your best friend but if none of u have the courage to talk to each other then u wont be abel to get to know them smile

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

kaykay2002