Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

alehjandra
alehjandra wrote:
2012-11-09 19:17:07 -0800

im so shy like talking to this one guy who's my friend and i like my other friend , and one asked me out and now my face gets red around them it used to be all okay

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-08 15:01:19 -0800

in p.e. my face would go red(if it did)when i see my crush

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-08 14:56:36 -0800

I AM SOOOOOO SHY!!!! MY FACE GETS ALL RED WHEN I HAVE TO DO PRESENTAIONS...I HATE IT!!!Frown Nose

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-11-08 14:55:08 -0800

don't worry it happens to me but i don't care

muni4ever
muni4ever wrote:
2012-09-30 11:52:29 -0700

im to shy for auditions for a highschool i want to go to. Embarrassed

mrs.pizzapie57pink
mrs.pizzapie57pink wrote:
2012-09-28 20:22:01 -0700

i am really shhy to but just talk to them because the other person could end up being your best friend but if none of u have the courage to talk to each other then u wont be abel to get to know them smile

vanillacupcake454
vanillacupcake454 wrote:
2012-09-28 18:46:10 -0700

Im pîssed off that i wrote a dear dish it and they havent even answered

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-08 18:03:34 -0700

im always shy the 1st day of school. especially whan im around my crushes.

xxJasa(:
xxJasa(: wrote:
2012-08-06 11:45:05 -0700

I keep my head down when i walk down the halway, and not just because im a ugly loser

erica oneal
erica oneal wrote:
2012-07-31 11:39:13 -0700

im shy to dance on my bf

miladys soo'shyy
miladys soo'shyy wrote:
2012-07-31 11:31:41 -0700

Im shy at first then once you meet me , im very out going and crazy.! But on the inertnate I'm not shy that much (: I'm also stage fright unless in with my group of friends and I can hide behind them (; lmao

Jahja143
Jahja143 wrote:
2012-07-29 15:17:26 -0700

I'm a shy person in reality but lik on the internet I'm rly out going I wish I was that way for real

Kaylee65
Kaylee65 wrote:
2012-07-27 22:23:56 -0700

Im shy a lot of the time, but if you take the time to get to know me, I am really fun to be around. So ive been told.

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-27 20:41:41 -0700

Well I'm shy but not no more I faced them like u should face ur shyness I did ... idk how but I'm crazii loud xD lol

#teamheartbroken
#teamheartbroken wrote:
2012-07-27 19:47:28 -0700

i think im shy wen it come to ppl i likle

sweetisnotmyname
sweetisnotmyname wrote:
2012-07-27 06:39:10 -0700

NOT SHY TO TALK TO MII MAN

mzzright35
mzzright35 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:20:52 -0700

frist kiss was my house horr flim like fo real

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:17:49 -0700

o that must of been bad

-SwaggStar-
-SwaggStar- wrote:
2012-07-26 22:14:51 -0700

Im Not Shy [Heck No]

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 22:12:25 -0700

I like start to laugh during presentations at school for no reason! Lol

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3