Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

vanillacupcake454
vanillacupcake454 wrote:
2012-09-28 18:46:10 -0700

Im pîssed off that i wrote a dear dish it and they havent even answered

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-08 18:03:34 -0700

im always shy the 1st day of school. especially whan im around my crushes.

xxJasa(:
xxJasa(: wrote:
2012-08-06 11:45:05 -0700

I keep my head down when i walk down the halway, and not just because im a ugly loser

erica oneal
erica oneal wrote:
2012-07-31 11:39:13 -0700

im shy to dance on my bf

miladys soo'shyy
miladys soo'shyy wrote:
2012-07-31 11:31:41 -0700

Im shy at first then once you meet me , im very out going and crazy.! But on the inertnate I'm not shy that much (: I'm also stage fright unless in with my group of friends and I can hide behind them (; lmao

Jahja143
Jahja143 wrote:
2012-07-29 15:17:26 -0700

I'm a shy person in reality but lik on the internet I'm rly out going I wish I was that way for real

Kaylee65
Kaylee65 wrote:
2012-07-27 22:23:56 -0700

Im shy a lot of the time, but if you take the time to get to know me, I am really fun to be around. So ive been told.

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-27 20:41:41 -0700

Well I'm shy but not no more I faced them like u should face ur shyness I did ... idk how but I'm crazii loud xD lol

#teamheartbroken
#teamheartbroken wrote:
2012-07-27 19:47:28 -0700

i think im shy wen it come to ppl i likle

sweetisnotmyname
sweetisnotmyname wrote:
2012-07-27 06:39:10 -0700

NOT SHY TO TALK TO MII MAN

mzzright35
mzzright35 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:20:52 -0700

frist kiss was my house horr flim like fo real

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:17:49 -0700

o that must of been bad

-SwaggStar-
-SwaggStar- wrote:
2012-07-26 22:14:51 -0700

Im Not Shy [Heck No]

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 22:12:25 -0700

I like start to laugh during presentations at school for no reason! Lol

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:09:21 -0700

awww
i don't get red...i don;t think i can hmmmm. i'm quiet for like a full min then i start talking & end up doing great its lik that nervous feeling u get b4 preforming

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 22:01:58 -0700

I get so nervous and my face gets all red!! Frustrated

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:00:00 -0700

@Camsmile i hate to too smile

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 21:57:20 -0700

I am so shy!!! I hate doing presentations in front of a huge crowd!!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:54:53 -0700

i have my moments of total and complete shyness other than that im goodsmile

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2012-07-26 21:50:41 -0700

Omg it be soooo embarrasin bcuz i start talkin fast and giggling alot! xP i tryed everything but it keeps comin back!

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel