Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:54:53 -0700

i have my moments of total and complete shyness other than that im goodsmile

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2012-07-26 21:50:41 -0700

Omg it be soooo embarrasin bcuz i start talkin fast and giggling alot! xP i tryed everything but it keeps comin back!

pretty2712
pretty2712 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:55:07 -0700

i was never shy i am a outgonna girl

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-07-26 19:53:57 -0700

I dnt like girls who shy as fk cuz if u wanna ask 2 go out just ask

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:52:31 -0700

i use to be shy but my mom put meh in modeling and dance

Aserel
Aserel wrote:
2012-07-15 06:45:46 -0700

My Best Friend helped me get out of my shell.I love to present stuff in the class though, it was speaking that got to me.In kindergarten someone came up to me and talked finally.We became quick friends, and she helped me open up some more.It is okay to be a little shy, I am even though I try to be a little more open to people every day, it's actually a good thing.

best swagger
best swagger wrote:
2012-06-18 15:54:11 -0700

wow that good but crazy

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:46:51 -0700

wow screaming at cars is the cure try it

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:45:29 -0700

i use th be shy when i was young but now i feel comfortable around ppl

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-06-14 10:52:35 -0700

ur just like me!! lol!

taylor25xx
taylor25xx wrote:
2012-06-05 17:16:57 -0700

I am shy but when you get to know me i dont shut up.. aahaah

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-23 08:43:41 -0700

I am sooo shy!!!! But when i move my goal to make new friends on the first day is to just walk up to someone that seems really nice and just start a conversation with them and get to know them and even maybe ask if they wanna meet up somewhere to just hang out. There is gonna be a new me when i move Wink lol that is my personal goal Big Grin I hope i can do it though. Ppl make it seem so easy but to me its as hard as jumping off a roof of a house. TO ME!!! lol

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 08:34:46 -0700

Im not a shy person im quite loud in class and im still smart

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:32 -0700

I'm well LOUD @ home! x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:06 -0700

this aint helpful......... I'm quiet at skwl (school)
and this dunt help. extra info:
im LOUD as hell at home !!! (: x

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 06:33:42 -0700

Im not shy at all

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-04-23 05:32:55 -0700

I'm never shyy
I'm soo happy lol and hyper Big Grin

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:43:23 -0700

I'm very shy but not on Internet I'm shy wen ask something

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:13:51 -0700

I have the same problem too! and i really cant get over it until i trust the person which im with! i just cant get the real me out.
dont be shy! Think that u are a young charming lady with a great personality and be strong! if someone dont wanna be friends with u they loose!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 21:01:49 -0800

I'm in muly shell right now,thnx for the advice!

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye