Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

pretty2712
pretty2712 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:55:07 -0700

i was never shy i am a outgonna girl

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-07-26 19:53:57 -0700

I dnt like girls who shy as fk cuz if u wanna ask 2 go out just ask

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:52:31 -0700

i use to be shy but my mom put meh in modeling and dance

Aserel
Aserel wrote:
2012-07-15 06:45:46 -0700

My Best Friend helped me get out of my shell.I love to present stuff in the class though, it was speaking that got to me.In kindergarten someone came up to me and talked finally.We became quick friends, and she helped me open up some more.It is okay to be a little shy, I am even though I try to be a little more open to people every day, it's actually a good thing.

best swagger
best swagger wrote:
2012-06-18 15:54:11 -0700

wow that good but crazy

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:46:51 -0700

wow screaming at cars is the cure try it

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:45:29 -0700

i use th be shy when i was young but now i feel comfortable around ppl

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-06-14 10:52:35 -0700

ur just like me!! lol!

taylor25xx
taylor25xx wrote:
2012-06-05 17:16:57 -0700

I am shy but when you get to know me i dont shut up.. aahaah

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-23 08:43:41 -0700

I am sooo shy!!!! But when i move my goal to make new friends on the first day is to just walk up to someone that seems really nice and just start a conversation with them and get to know them and even maybe ask if they wanna meet up somewhere to just hang out. There is gonna be a new me when i move Wink lol that is my personal goal Big Grin I hope i can do it though. Ppl make it seem so easy but to me its as hard as jumping off a roof of a house. TO ME!!! lol

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 08:34:46 -0700

Im not a shy person im quite loud in class and im still smart

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:32 -0700

I'm well LOUD @ home! x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:06 -0700

this aint helpful......... I'm quiet at skwl (school)
and this dunt help. extra info:
im LOUD as hell at home !!! (: x

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 06:33:42 -0700

Im not shy at all

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-04-23 05:32:55 -0700

I'm never shyy
I'm soo happy lol and hyper Big Grin

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:43:23 -0700

I'm very shy but not on Internet I'm shy wen ask something

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 01:13:51 -0700

I have the same problem too! and i really cant get over it until i trust the person which im with! i just cant get the real me out.
dont be shy! Think that u are a young charming lady with a great personality and be strong! if someone dont wanna be friends with u they loose!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 21:01:49 -0800

I'm in muly shell right now,thnx for the advice!

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-11-02 20:16:03 -0700

I give Presentations and I laugh and the class is liike 0_0 (What the Hell did she eat today?) xD

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-09-24 09:25:32 -0700

when i present my face feels hot nervous but i move on and project my voice

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day