Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:54:53 -0700

i have my moments of total and complete shyness other than that im goodsmile

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2012-07-26 21:50:41 -0700

Omg it be soooo embarrasin bcuz i start talkin fast and giggling alot! xP i tryed everything but it keeps comin back!

pretty2712
pretty2712 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:55:07 -0700

i was never shy i am a outgonna girl

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-07-26 19:53:57 -0700

I dnt like girls who shy as fk cuz if u wanna ask 2 go out just ask

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:52:31 -0700

i use to be shy but my mom put meh in modeling and dance

Aserel
Aserel wrote:
2012-07-15 06:45:46 -0700

My Best Friend helped me get out of my shell.I love to present stuff in the class though, it was speaking that got to me.In kindergarten someone came up to me and talked finally.We became quick friends, and she helped me open up some more.It is okay to be a little shy, I am even though I try to be a little more open to people every day, it's actually a good thing.

best swagger
best swagger wrote:
2012-06-18 15:54:11 -0700

wow that good but crazy

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:46:51 -0700

wow screaming at cars is the cure try it

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:45:29 -0700

i use th be shy when i was young but now i feel comfortable around ppl

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-06-14 10:52:35 -0700

ur just like me!! lol!

taylor25xx
taylor25xx wrote:
2012-06-05 17:16:57 -0700

I am shy but when you get to know me i dont shut up.. aahaah

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-23 08:43:41 -0700

I am sooo shy!!!! But when i move my goal to make new friends on the first day is to just walk up to someone that seems really nice and just start a conversation with them and get to know them and even maybe ask if they wanna meet up somewhere to just hang out. There is gonna be a new me when i move Wink lol that is my personal goal Big Grin I hope i can do it though. Ppl make it seem so easy but to me its as hard as jumping off a roof of a house. TO ME!!! lol

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 08:34:46 -0700

Im not a shy person im quite loud in class and im still smart

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:32 -0700

I'm well LOUD @ home! x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:06 -0700

this aint helpful......... I'm quiet at skwl (school)
and this dunt help. extra info:
im LOUD as hell at home !!! (: x

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 06:33:42 -0700

Im not shy at all

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-04-23 05:32:55 -0700

I'm never shyy
I'm soo happy lol and hyper Big Grin

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:43:23 -0700

I'm very shy but not on Internet I'm shy wen ask something

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:13:51 -0700

I have the same problem too! and i really cant get over it until i trust the person which im with! i just cant get the real me out.
dont be shy! Think that u are a young charming lady with a great personality and be strong! if someone dont wanna be friends with u they loose!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 21:01:49 -0800

I'm in muly shell right now,thnx for the advice!

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)