Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:09:21 -0700

awww
i don't get red...i don;t think i can hmmmm. i'm quiet for like a full min then i start talking & end up doing great its lik that nervous feeling u get b4 preforming

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 22:01:58 -0700

I get so nervous and my face gets all red!! Frustrated

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:00:00 -0700

@Camsmile i hate to too smile

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-07-26 21:57:20 -0700

I am so shy!!! I hate doing presentations in front of a huge crowd!!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:54:53 -0700

i have my moments of total and complete shyness other than that im goodsmile

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2012-07-26 21:50:41 -0700

Omg it be soooo embarrasin bcuz i start talkin fast and giggling alot! xP i tryed everything but it keeps comin back!

pretty2712
pretty2712 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:55:07 -0700

i was never shy i am a outgonna girl

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-07-26 19:53:57 -0700

I dnt like girls who shy as fk cuz if u wanna ask 2 go out just ask

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-26 19:52:31 -0700

i use to be shy but my mom put meh in modeling and dance

Aserel
Aserel wrote:
2012-07-15 06:45:46 -0700

My Best Friend helped me get out of my shell.I love to present stuff in the class though, it was speaking that got to me.In kindergarten someone came up to me and talked finally.We became quick friends, and she helped me open up some more.It is okay to be a little shy, I am even though I try to be a little more open to people every day, it's actually a good thing.

best swagger
best swagger wrote:
2012-06-18 15:54:11 -0700

wow that good but crazy

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-17 17:46:51 -0700

wow screaming at cars is the cure try it

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:45:29 -0700

i use th be shy when i was young but now i feel comfortable around ppl

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-06-14 10:52:35 -0700

ur just like me!! lol!

taylor25xx
taylor25xx wrote:
2012-06-05 17:16:57 -0700

I am shy but when you get to know me i dont shut up.. aahaah

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-04-23 08:43:41 -0700

I am sooo shy!!!! But when i move my goal to make new friends on the first day is to just walk up to someone that seems really nice and just start a conversation with them and get to know them and even maybe ask if they wanna meet up somewhere to just hang out. There is gonna be a new me when i move Wink lol that is my personal goal Big Grin I hope i can do it though. Ppl make it seem so easy but to me its as hard as jumping off a roof of a house. TO ME!!! lol

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 08:34:46 -0700

Im not a shy person im quite loud in class and im still smart

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:32 -0700

I'm well LOUD @ home! x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-23 07:32:06 -0700

this aint helpful......... I'm quiet at skwl (school)
and this dunt help. extra info:
im LOUD as hell at home !!! (: x

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-23 06:33:42 -0700

Im not shy at all

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16