Top Summer Party Invite Trends
Kidzworld: What can I celebrate this summer?
- This summer’s all about relaxing and spending time with family and friends or just picking a date for all of your friends to get together as a group for some good times!
Kidzworld: What should my summer party theme be?
- Pools, water slides, bouncy castles, beaches, BBQs and fiestas – anything fun or vibrant to cool down during these hot summer months!
How long before my summer party should I send out the invitations?
- Mail your party invitations 2-3 weeks before the big event – at the latest!
Kidzworld: Most invitations are rectangles - how about other shapes and sizes?
- Try a square – it stands out in the mail!
Kidzworld: What are the coolest colours for summer invitations?
- The coolest colors for summer invitations make you want to jump in the pool: turquoise, aqua and bright blue all work … or heat things up with a mixture of orange, pink or lime.
Kidzworld: What are some of the best images to use for summer party invitations?
- The most popular designs for summer include stuff you’d find at the beach or around the pool: BBQs, sunshine or tropical luaus! Let your guests know that if they come to YOUR party, they’ll be beating the heat, relaxing and having fun with family and friends.
Kidzworld: How can I make sure my invitations are eco-friendly?
- Look for paper and cards that contain 10% post-consumer fiber content, are made using wind-generated electricity and are SFI and FSC certified.
Kidzworld: Is it important that my invitations match my event?
- You don’t HAVE to, but it will give your guests a preview of the fun party ahead!
Kidzworld: How can I make my own invitations at home?
- Be creative! Try cutting out shapes from construction paper, writing out the party details and adding feathers, jewels, beads or pipe cleaners to make it your own.
Kidzworld: What info should I put on my party invitation?
- Your name (or the name of the person you’re throwing the party for)