Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Flirt

skyler asks: "Can you help me be more flirty?" Back to Article

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 00:27:53 -0700

Hmmmm....
"Beautiful girls are no match with a Flirty Girl"
loooool

Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-22 11:13:15 -0700

Too Much Looks Trashy Tbh

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-22 07:29:10 -0700

Confidence is key. Act like you're da fizzle. Trust me, it works every time.

chool
chool wrote:
2014-03-25 13:36:22 -0700

umm i need help!

CupcakeGirl965
CupcakeGirl965 wrote:
2014-03-12 13:37:24 -0700

heres a tip go and find out all u need to know about the boy

artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-12-14 20:33:23 -0800

here's some advice:
When you're crush makes a basket in gym or something like that, smile at him for 3 seconds, slowly turn away. Or say something like,"Good catch." and smile!

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-28 08:20:49 -0700

That's kinda vain saying every one likes u no offense

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-28 08:19:11 -0700

Cool thanks smile

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-28 08:12:32 -0700

Can u tell me, I'll add u now smile

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-28 08:11:59 -0700

It dosnt work for boys, if u wanna b a flirt I'd recommend looking it up on the internet there r tons of websites about boy flirting, trust me I looked to see if a guy was flirting with me

jessica-a-gamer
jessica-a-gamer wrote:
2013-10-17 13:56:41 -0700

u don't act shy

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2013-10-17 13:55:04 -0700

Cool, I guess I can flirt already?!?

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-17 13:51:12 -0700

Well every dude at my school is a toilet, so I won't use this info anyway. :P

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-17 09:05:36 -0700

Does this work for boys? I'm way to shy.

emorainbows66
emorainbows66 wrote:
2013-09-22 15:04:00 -0700

Thanks so much this might help Grin But I just don't feel confident. I feel like I'm the most ugliest girl and I can't even see one thing I like about myself..

smileygirl23
smileygirl23 wrote:
2013-08-11 10:44:19 -0700

in my school im the most popular girl i now how to flirt i will tell u what u need if u add me

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:16:35 -0700

it come easy to me

sammyhey
sammyhey wrote:
2013-08-09 10:31:27 -0700

okay i will try it out an tell u if it works i hope it dose smile

Are You a Pro at Flirting?

• Oh yeah! Flirting is my middle name.
  • If it's someone I really like, I can flirt up a storm.
  • I couldn't flirt to save my life.
  • I've never really tried.

You see someone from across the room and think: wow, I really want to meet that person! But how c...
I started skateboarding with this boy. He put his arms around me to help me keep my...
I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...
I flirt a lot with boys, and a lot of boys like me, but the boy I really like doesn't like me.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel