Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Trouble with Dad

bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this is best for me. All my BFFs ask me what happened and I have to say I fell. But he chokes me, throws glass at my face and says I’m fat." Back to Article

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-19 07:39:44 -0700

this is beyond aggrivating..you need to call another family member and if you cant do that, call the police, because thats mf CHILD abuse man

Prime130
Prime130 wrote:
2014-07-19 03:40:54 -0700

He has no right to do that to you you are a living breatheing thinking being with emotions and feelings remember you are beutiful no matter what he says if you need to talk and that means anyone tha reads this commet just private message me ok it is no bother i like helping people

mandy996
mandy996 wrote:
2014-06-26 22:28:50 -0700

isn't this ilegal or what?! no one should be treated this way!!!( i might slap him and tell him that this could be illegal)

LookATalkingMuffin
LookATalkingMuffin wrote:
2014-06-26 20:45:53 -0700

Well, that sucks. I hope you get help...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-06-26 20:25:23 -0700

Papa does this..

kevin11mustangGT
kevin11mustangGT wrote:
2014-06-26 20:03:25 -0700

no one should be treted that way no one

Isabella923
Isabella923 wrote:
2014-06-26 17:29:05 -0700

i feel really bad for you

Isabella923
Isabella923 wrote:
2014-06-26 17:29:04 -0700

i feel really bad for you

mudbud360
mudbud360 wrote:
2014-06-26 11:16:12 -0700

I am so sorry that happed to you you

Octoberr-
Octoberr- wrote:
2014-06-26 10:30:15 -0700

Lmao cx When i read this i was like its probably livi

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-06-26 09:52:06 -0700

Reminds me of my dad c:

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-06-26 09:47:10 -0700

he was the same but he dosn't do it as much
anymore he always hit me but never my little
sister he has been different since my mum died

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-06-26 09:46:01 -0700

reminds me of my dad now..

kaylagurl
kaylagurl wrote:
2014-06-26 09:42:33 -0700

You should tell a trusted adult ASAP no one should be hitting you! that's child abuse an he should go to jail for it! I hope things get better for you!! Kayla

austinvan2
austinvan2 wrote:
2014-06-26 08:40:47 -0700

my moms now ex boyfriend would do the sme to me I know what that's like and im sorry you hd to go through that

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-06-26 08:27:35 -0700

Try telling ur fave teacher or a counseler. Im really sorry for you

jazmonisawesome
jazmonisawesome wrote:
2014-06-26 08:26:06 -0700

im so sorry and thats just bad and you should tell some one

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-06-26 08:24:11 -0700

Oh my! I am so honestly sorry for you. Try talking to a guidance counselor or something. Or even ask ur dad why he's so stressed or something

Brianna09
Brianna09 wrote:
2014-06-26 08:14:03 -0700

That's mean and I feel bad for you and you should tell someone and it will be better. My dad has spanked me before but that is only if i'm really super bad and it really hurts.

Octoberr-
Octoberr- wrote:
2014-06-26 07:43:39 -0700

wth I feel bad for you

Poll

Do You Know Someone Who's Being Neglected?

• My parents are constantly neglecting me.
  • My friend's parents are very neglectful.
  • Sometimes I feel neglected, but I know I've got it pretty good.
  • No, I don't know anyone who's being neglected.

Micro_abuse_micro
kjm64 asks: "I have no idea what to do. My dad hasn't hit me since I was four and all of a sudden...
Micro_child abuse_micro
An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year. Since April is Child A...
My friend comes down to our softball practices in no shirt, ripped jeans, and no shoes<...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day