Comments

Dear Dish-It: Trouble with Dad

bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this is best for me. All my BFFs ask me what happened and I have to say I fell. But he chokes me, throws glass at my face and says I’m fat." Back to Article

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-01-08 13:57:24 -0800

I don't understand why parents would abuse their kids Frown I feel sorry for any1 getting abused! I'm against abusing...

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-30 19:14:01 -0700

Call someone he's abusing you noone should do that

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:59:09 -0700

ADD ME

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:58:59 -0700

AWWE I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU

Swagg_Baby4
Swagg_Baby4 wrote:
2013-06-26 04:45:49 -0700

@bhla...you need help if theres a private room and you have a phone call the police because that's CHILD ABUSE. If you have to runaway where you know someone will treat you better than go

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 06:30:52 -0700

i used to have that issue, but its over now

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-24 23:22:27 -0700

I'm sorry, that's just sad...

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-24 23:22:27 -0700

I'm sorry, that's just sad...

ArtisticFlair
ArtisticFlair wrote:
2013-06-21 08:46:10 -0700

Talk to a family member or friend so you could go away as soon as possible also pray for help

abcd123iloveme
abcd123iloveme wrote:
2013-06-17 17:49:29 -0700

dang i would call the police

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-17 13:29:34 -0700

My dad is great and I dont get abused but he has punished me before. Embarrassed

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-17 11:01:20 -0700

That is painful,bhla.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-17 10:45:39 -0700

bhla,Im SOOO Sorry for yu....Frown

athenaposedion1
athenaposedion1 wrote:
2013-06-17 10:41:53 -0700

Child abuse is just wrong. BTW, Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul has one or two stories about child abuse. It sounds scary. Worried The best thing to do is to call the police and get involved in activities outside your house. You will be able to take your mind off of your parent that's abusing you. Frustrated It's bad that this happens.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-06-17 10:38:56 -0700

Same here, Athenposiden1. And im SO sorry for you, bhla!

athenaposedion1
athenaposedion1 wrote:
2013-06-17 10:36:38 -0700

MadJak, this is the worst. I don't know anybody who gets abused but I know this is wrong. Sad

fantasy200194
fantasy200194 wrote:
2013-03-22 17:58:45 -0700

get away from him. GO TO THE COPS. I really think thats best. if he does that you dont need to be with him. Go to your mom. Anyone that can help just go to!

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-03-13 13:56:35 -0700

Frown I'm so sorry!

MadJak
MadJak wrote:
2013-02-04 22:12:19 -0800

I have the same thing happening Frown

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-09 07:34:16 -0800

I thought they were talking about kids taking advantage of there dads bc I sure do we ask him 4 ice cream at like 7:00 am and we say we will shut up if we get it so he gets us it and we still talk

Poll

Do You Know Someone Who's Being Neglected?

• My parents are constantly neglecting me.
  • My friend's parents are very neglectful.
  • Sometimes I feel neglected, but I know I've got it pretty good.
  • No, I don't know anyone who's being neglected.

Micro_abuse_micro
kjm64 asks: "I have no idea what to do. My dad hasn't hit me since I was four and all of a sudden...
Micro_child abuse_micro
An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year. Since April is Child A...
My friend comes down to our softball practices in no shirt, ripped jeans, and no shoes<...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day