Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want to Write

WantingtoWrite asks: "I want to become an author. My friends say I’m really good – good enough to get published. But there’s one problem: I’m afraid of rejection. What can I do to make my book good enough to get published?" Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-10-10 16:42:04 -0700

search for publishers online. i tried it, now i have to edit.
scholastic is good.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:36:13 -0700

I think you should give it a go! You never know what might
happen!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:55:29 -0700

I have lots of fantasy and i love writing stories! but the problem is that if i get bored of a story i will leave her and begin a new one and all over again!

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-05-29 02:46:51 -0700

i just love to write stories!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-23 05:10:23 -0700

i agree

kwm56
kwm56 wrote:
2010-08-09 22:20:56 -0700

same here, i love writing stories!

awesomeCowgirl
awesomeCowgirl wrote:
2010-08-04 15:49:04 -0700

The reason i clicked on this one is because i feel the same way! i LOVE writing smile i do ot all the time, and i do have a journal and it DOES help. i write stories all the time and my friends and family all think im preety good. smile GOOD LUCK smile

Dahl_quiz

What's your fave book by author Roald Dahl?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Witches
  • Matilda
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
The road to becoming an author is rough and full of rejection. But if you're full of ideas and pa...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye