Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want to Write

WantingtoWrite asks: "I want to become an author. My friends say I’m really good – good enough to get published. But there’s one problem: I’m afraid of rejection. What can I do to make my book good enough to get published?" Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-10-10 16:42:04 -0700

search for publishers online. i tried it, now i have to edit.
scholastic is good.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:36:13 -0700

I think you should give it a go! You never know what might
happen!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:55:29 -0700

I have lots of fantasy and i love writing stories! but the problem is that if i get bored of a story i will leave her and begin a new one and all over again!

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-05-29 02:46:51 -0700

i just love to write stories!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-23 05:10:23 -0700

i agree

kwm56
kwm56 wrote:
2010-08-09 22:20:56 -0700

same here, i love writing stories!

awesomeCowgirl
awesomeCowgirl wrote:
2010-08-04 15:49:04 -0700

The reason i clicked on this one is because i feel the same way! i LOVE writing smile i do ot all the time, and i do have a journal and it DOES help. i write stories all the time and my friends and family all think im preety good. smile GOOD LUCK smile

Dahl_quiz

What's your fave book by author Roald Dahl?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Witches
  • Matilda
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
The road to becoming an author is rough and full of rejection. But if you're full of ideas and pa...

brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.
mykadog912
mykadog912 posted in Style:
ours is annoying :/ Black and red stripe tie, black shoes, blazer jumper or cardigan, black trousers of skirt,white shirt not as bad as some of the ones ive seen but i find it annoying to put so much stuff on in the morning