Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want to Write

WantingtoWrite asks: "I want to become an author. My friends say I’m really good – good enough to get published. But there’s one problem: I’m afraid of rejection. What can I do to make my book good enough to get published?" Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-10-10 16:42:04 -0700

search for publishers online. i tried it, now i have to edit.
scholastic is good.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:36:13 -0700

I think you should give it a go! You never know what might
happen!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:55:29 -0700

I have lots of fantasy and i love writing stories! but the problem is that if i get bored of a story i will leave her and begin a new one and all over again!

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-05-29 02:46:51 -0700

i just love to write stories!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-23 05:10:23 -0700

i agree

kwm56
kwm56 wrote:
2010-08-09 22:20:56 -0700

same here, i love writing stories!

awesomeCowgirl
awesomeCowgirl wrote:
2010-08-04 15:49:04 -0700

The reason i clicked on this one is because i feel the same way! i LOVE writing smile i do ot all the time, and i do have a journal and it DOES help. i write stories all the time and my friends and family all think im preety good. smile GOOD LUCK smile

Dahl_quiz

What's your fave book by author Roald Dahl?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Witches
  • Matilda
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
The road to becoming an author is rough and full of rejection. But if you're full of ideas and pa...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment