Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want to Write

WantingtoWrite asks: "I want to become an author. My friends say I’m really good – good enough to get published. But there’s one problem: I’m afraid of rejection. What can I do to make my book good enough to get published?" Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-10-10 16:42:04 -0700

search for publishers online. i tried it, now i have to edit.
scholastic is good.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:36:13 -0700

I think you should give it a go! You never know what might
happen!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 00:55:29 -0700

I have lots of fantasy and i love writing stories! but the problem is that if i get bored of a story i will leave her and begin a new one and all over again!

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-05-29 02:46:51 -0700

i just love to write stories!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-23 05:10:23 -0700

i agree

kwm56
kwm56 wrote:
2010-08-09 22:20:56 -0700

same here, i love writing stories!

awesomeCowgirl
awesomeCowgirl wrote:
2010-08-04 15:49:04 -0700

The reason i clicked on this one is because i feel the same way! i LOVE writing smile i do ot all the time, and i do have a journal and it DOES help. i write stories all the time and my friends and family all think im preety good. smile GOOD LUCK smile

Dahl_quiz

What's your fave book by author Roald Dahl?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Witches
  • Matilda
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
cammy girl asks: "I am trying to write a poem but I can't. Can you help?"
The road to becoming an author is rough and full of rejection. But if you're full of ideas and pa...

JennyD
JennyD posted in Friends:
When they talk to you just say you don't speak idiot lol I don't get the janitor part though
JennyD
JennyD posted in Friends:
If he went back to homeschooling then you must've known his information so you can contact him, right? You should've done something earlier because it's been months since he moved now -.-
ilovefullhouse
ilovefullhouse posted in Friends:
If you really want to maybe ask her to hang out, and when you feel it is time, tell her how you feel. It'll all be okay, girls love the truth, it'll be okay
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Clothes :devil xD
Mayumi12
Mayumi12 posted in Style:
I  always love my style. Im just wearing a shirt with a skinny leggings. and a converse rubber shoes