Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want to Write

WantingtoWrite asks: "I want to become an author. My friends say I’m really good – good enough to get published. But there’s one problem: I’m afraid of rejection. What can I do to make my book good enough to get published?" Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-10-10 16:42:04 -0700

search for publishers online. i tried it, now i have to edit.
scholastic is good.

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:36:13 -0700

I think you should give it a go! You never know what might
happen!

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:55:29 -0700

I have lots of fantasy and i love writing stories! but the problem is that if i get bored of a story i will leave her and begin a new one and all over again!

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-05-29 02:46:51 -0700

i just love to write stories!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-23 05:10:23 -0700

i agree

kwm56
kwm56 wrote:
2010-08-09 22:20:56 -0700

same here, i love writing stories!

awesomeCowgirl
awesomeCowgirl wrote:
2010-08-04 15:49:04 -0700

The reason i clicked on this one is because i feel the same way! i LOVE writing smile i do ot all the time, and i do have a journal and it DOES help. i write stories all the time and my friends and family all think im preety good. smile GOOD LUCK smile

Dahl_quiz

What's your fave book by author Roald Dahl?

• Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Witches
  • Matilda
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

Micro_poetry_micro
Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way t...
Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
The road to becoming an author is rough and full of rejection. But if you're full of ideas and pa...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.