Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:36:32 -0800

Awesome advice! Love it! smile

oneidrection
oneidrection wrote:
2013-10-14 16:54:37 -0700

anyone wanna be in a band with me? Cool

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-06-12 12:55:14 -0700

good to know

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-01 19:00:32 -0700

This helps!... I want to share meh music to the world so this help A LOT

gangnamstyle girl678
gangnamstyle girl678 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:03:06 -0700

I wanna have a band now

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:00:47 -0700

I don't perform in a band, I write music on a computer in FL Studio, if consider my total shyness - it is very perfect decision.

minecraftstyle3359
minecraftstyle3359 wrote:
2012-12-28 16:38:08 -0800

i used to have a band called j.b. girls it stood fr just being girls but sounded 2 much like justin beber girls so post some band nam ideas on my profile if u have any ideas, thx!

waif
waif wrote:
2012-09-11 05:32:56 -0700

Yeah,i know how it feels

waif
waif wrote:
2012-09-11 05:28:27 -0700

It's real work especially if you are working with people who do not commit and want things done their way

Gamedog03
Gamedog03 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:29:04 -0700

i started a band myself the name is ... E.M.T's is anyone interested i need a good drumer! i need some tips if anyone has any tips to give me please feel free to post some on my profile. thank you for the tips

AlysonWonderland:3
AlysonWonderland:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 06:41:31 -0700

any 10-13 year olds wanna being a band with me? you have to have at least three four pics of you on your profile so I know it's you lol Big Grin

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 13:43:32 -0700

it is a bumpy road when u start a band. It would be very difficult to be known. plus, i would get so sick if i performed in front of ppl!

cookiecake34
cookiecake34 wrote:
2012-06-10 18:27:00 -0700

i reealy want to be in a band and it siunds very interesting to form a band i some times sing a song but then i cant write it down it just sounds very wierd and i sing very goood songs

pieeater
pieeater wrote:
2012-05-28 08:43:01 -0700

i have been in a singing band but we got into loads of augments so we split up but we are still friends and sing loads

princessdiva567
princessdiva567 wrote:
2012-05-25 07:26:35 -0700

dont say that its good to try. Espeacilly trying new things. there is 1,000,000 in 1,000,000 bands will make it.
Sincerely,
DIVAPRINCESS567

princesshay
princesshay wrote:
2012-05-01 15:19:05 -0700

cool! i have a band called the B.F.F. i know most of all think that mean best.friend.forever but we made a new one it means B.is for.be the one to care f.fun.f.friendly just to tell you we rap and dance

BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice wrote:
2012-05-01 14:20:39 -0700

I'm in a band.c; We're called 4 Dimension.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-05-01 14:20:25 -0700

I have a band called "The Angelz Without Wingz" We're awesome!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-01 14:19:38 -0700

In my school,we hav a band.

Poison&Wine
Poison&Wine wrote:
2012-05-01 14:18:02 -0700

I want to form a band but I feel too young maybe in 4 years when I'm 20 XD

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

kaykay2002