Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:36:32 -0800

Awesome advice! Love it! smile

oneidrection
oneidrection wrote:
2013-10-14 16:54:37 -0700

anyone wanna be in a band with me? Cool

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-06-12 12:55:14 -0700

good to know

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-01 19:00:32 -0700

This helps!... I want to share meh music to the world so this help A LOT

gangnamstyle girl678
gangnamstyle girl678 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:03:06 -0700

I wanna have a band now

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:00:47 -0700

I don't perform in a band, I write music on a computer in FL Studio, if consider my total shyness - it is very perfect decision.

minecraftstyle3359
minecraftstyle3359 wrote:
2012-12-28 16:38:08 -0800

i used to have a band called j.b. girls it stood fr just being girls but sounded 2 much like justin beber girls so post some band nam ideas on my profile if u have any ideas, thx!

waif
waif wrote:
2012-09-11 05:32:56 -0700

Yeah,i know how it feels

waif
waif wrote:
2012-09-11 05:28:27 -0700

It's real work especially if you are working with people who do not commit and want things done their way

Gamedog03
Gamedog03 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:29:04 -0700

i started a band myself the name is ... E.M.T's is anyone interested i need a good drumer! i need some tips if anyone has any tips to give me please feel free to post some on my profile. thank you for the tips

AlysonWonderland:3
AlysonWonderland:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 06:41:31 -0700

any 10-13 year olds wanna being a band with me? you have to have at least three four pics of you on your profile so I know it's you lol Big Grin

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 13:43:32 -0700

it is a bumpy road when u start a band. It would be very difficult to be known. plus, i would get so sick if i performed in front of ppl!

cookiecake34
cookiecake34 wrote:
2012-06-10 18:27:00 -0700

i reealy want to be in a band and it siunds very interesting to form a band i some times sing a song but then i cant write it down it just sounds very wierd and i sing very goood songs

pieeater
pieeater wrote:
2012-05-28 08:43:01 -0700

i have been in a singing band but we got into loads of augments so we split up but we are still friends and sing loads

princessdiva567
princessdiva567 wrote:
2012-05-25 07:26:35 -0700

dont say that its good to try. Espeacilly trying new things. there is 1,000,000 in 1,000,000 bands will make it.
Sincerely,
DIVAPRINCESS567

princesshay
princesshay wrote:
2012-05-01 15:19:05 -0700

cool! i have a band called the B.F.F. i know most of all think that mean best.friend.forever but we made a new one it means B.is for.be the one to care f.fun.f.friendly just to tell you we rap and dance

BlurredSacrifice
BlurredSacrifice wrote:
2012-05-01 14:20:39 -0700

I'm in a band.c; We're called 4 Dimension.

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-05-01 14:20:25 -0700

I have a band called "The Angelz Without Wingz" We're awesome!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-01 14:19:38 -0700

In my school,we hav a band.

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-05-01 14:18:02 -0700

I want to form a band but I feel too young maybe in 4 years when I'm 20 XD

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!