Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

SwampMonsterDiddy
SwampMonsterDiddy wrote:
2011-03-04 22:19:01 -0800

I sing . x) I wish I knew how to play the drums,piano, and the guitar. But mostly the piano.

PianoLover
PianoLover wrote:
2011-03-04 22:15:23 -0800

I play keyboard, Drums, Piano, Flute, and guitar. And I sing! smile

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:29:40 -0800

i play the flutesmile

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-04 10:37:51 -0800

play keybords n piano but I don't c the diff of piano n keybords

poloswaqqboy00
poloswaqqboy00 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:56:49 -0800

i play drums and keyboard

Mrs.Jurik_1596965
Mrs.Jurik_1596965 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:55:03 -0800

i play piano [;

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:49:24 -0800

i iz gonna make a band. i write my own sonqqqs and playy gutair

justintyme15
justintyme15 wrote:
2010-07-09 02:35:16 -0700

hey wat instrument or instruments do you play? i play drums, guitar and im gonna learn bass soon cuz i wanna be in a band too

ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE wrote:
2010-07-04 05:28:52 -0700

i really want to be in a band and this has helped me alot right now thank you kidzworld

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
Ann95