Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

SwampMonsterDiddy
SwampMonsterDiddy wrote:
2011-03-04 22:19:01 -0800

I sing . x) I wish I knew how to play the drums,piano, and the guitar. But mostly the piano.

PianoLover
PianoLover wrote:
2011-03-04 22:15:23 -0800

I play keyboard, Drums, Piano, Flute, and guitar. And I sing! smile

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:29:40 -0800

i play the flutesmile

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-04 10:37:51 -0800

play keybords n piano but I don't c the diff of piano n keybords

poloswaqqboy00
poloswaqqboy00 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:56:49 -0800

i play drums and keyboard

Mrs.Jurik_1596965
Mrs.Jurik_1596965 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:55:03 -0800

i play piano [;

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:49:24 -0800

i iz gonna make a band. i write my own sonqqqs and playy gutair

justintyme15
justintyme15 wrote:
2010-07-09 02:35:16 -0700

hey wat instrument or instruments do you play? i play drums, guitar and im gonna learn bass soon cuz i wanna be in a band too

ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE wrote:
2010-07-04 05:28:52 -0700

i really want to be in a band and this has helped me alot right now thank you kidzworld

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (