Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

SwampMonsterDiddy
SwampMonsterDiddy wrote:
2011-03-04 22:19:01 -0800

I sing . x) I wish I knew how to play the drums,piano, and the guitar. But mostly the piano.

PianoLover
PianoLover wrote:
2011-03-04 22:15:23 -0800

I play keyboard, Drums, Piano, Flute, and guitar. And I sing! smile

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:29:40 -0800

i play the flutesmile

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-04 10:37:51 -0800

play keybords n piano but I don't c the diff of piano n keybords

poloswaqqboy00
poloswaqqboy00 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:56:49 -0800

i play drums and keyboard

Mrs.Jurik_1596965
Mrs.Jurik_1596965 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:55:03 -0800

i play piano [;

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:49:24 -0800

i iz gonna make a band. i write my own sonqqqs and playy gutair

justintyme15
justintyme15 wrote:
2010-07-09 02:35:16 -0700

hey wat instrument or instruments do you play? i play drums, guitar and im gonna learn bass soon cuz i wanna be in a band too

ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE wrote:
2010-07-04 05:28:52 -0700

i really want to be in a band and this has helped me alot right now thank you kidzworld

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand