Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

SwampMonsterDiddy
SwampMonsterDiddy wrote:
2011-03-04 22:19:01 -0800

I sing . x) I wish I knew how to play the drums,piano, and the guitar. But mostly the piano.

PianoLover
PianoLover wrote:
2011-03-04 22:15:23 -0800

I play keyboard, Drums, Piano, Flute, and guitar. And I sing! smile

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:29:40 -0800

i play the flutesmile

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-04 10:37:51 -0800

play keybords n piano but I don't c the diff of piano n keybords

poloswaqqboy00
poloswaqqboy00 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:56:49 -0800

i play drums and keyboard

Mrs.Jurik_1596965
Mrs.Jurik_1596965 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:55:03 -0800

i play piano [;

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:49:24 -0800

i iz gonna make a band. i write my own sonqqqs and playy gutair

justintyme15
justintyme15 wrote:
2010-07-09 02:35:16 -0700

hey wat instrument or instruments do you play? i play drums, guitar and im gonna learn bass soon cuz i wanna be in a band too

ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE wrote:
2010-07-04 05:28:52 -0700

i really want to be in a band and this has helped me alot right now thank you kidzworld

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121