Comments

Cool Careers: Making a Band

Do you want to know how to start a band? Well, Kidzworld has the first steps on the road to a musical career. Back to Article

SwampMonsterDiddy
SwampMonsterDiddy wrote:
2011-03-04 22:19:01 -0800

I sing . x) I wish I knew how to play the drums,piano, and the guitar. But mostly the piano.

PianoLover
PianoLover wrote:
2011-03-04 22:15:23 -0800

I play keyboard, Drums, Piano, Flute, and guitar. And I sing! smile

minaj930
minaj930 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:29:40 -0800

i play the flutesmile

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-04 10:37:51 -0800

play keybords n piano but I don't c the diff of piano n keybords

poloswaqqboy00
poloswaqqboy00 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:56:49 -0800

i play drums and keyboard

Mrs.Jurik_1596965
Mrs.Jurik_1596965 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:55:03 -0800

i play piano [;

heymonday1200
heymonday1200 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:49:24 -0800

i iz gonna make a band. i write my own sonqqqs and playy gutair

justintyme15
justintyme15 wrote:
2010-07-09 02:35:16 -0700

hey wat instrument or instruments do you play? i play drums, guitar and im gonna learn bass soon cuz i wanna be in a band too

ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE wrote:
2010-07-04 05:28:52 -0700

i really want to be in a band and this has helped me alot right now thank you kidzworld

Instruments

What's your favorite instrument to play in a school band?

• Violin
  • Flute
  • Piano
  • Tuba

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_script_micro
The story of the band called The Script reads like, well, a movie script! Band members Danny O’Do...
Meet the members of OneRepublic: Ryan Tedder (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Zach Filkins (guitar, ...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you