Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help for Flat Hair

delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume and be more manageable, without spending hours in front of a mirror?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-11 15:58:19 -0700

I have some products

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-11 14:56:29 -0700

check google and youtube for answeres

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-11 14:51:02 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 16:54:03 -0700

My hair is short and straight

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:36:35 -0700

I have curly short hair but I still like to bump it up. I usually use mousse. I like the ones that smell good. Big Grin

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-18 16:43:46 -0700

Man I have the same hair i have to spent like 2 hours doing my hair

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-22 16:04:17 -0800

my hair curly so i dont care

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:56:01 -0800

I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it a lot.

SlimThick3
SlimThick3 wrote:
2011-12-31 08:45:37 -0800

i just got my hair done in twist im take a pic so yall can see it

Mindlessbehavior210
Mindlessbehavior210 wrote:
2011-08-12 22:17:08 -0700

lol im gettin my hair dun tommorrow i got thick hair but i curled it i think im gonna cut it and get layers got to look pretty for a party thts comin up

luvcrushcuty
luvcrushcuty wrote:
2011-07-28 03:45:00 -0700

hey, natural hair is always da best... smile

krishion1bella6
krishion1bella6 wrote:
2011-07-27 21:04:07 -0700

i cant take my horrible frizzy hairr its sutch an epic fail my hair is so frizzy it just doesnt stand still Big Frown

fresh_gucci_1282_
fresh_gucci_1282_ wrote:
2011-07-16 09:57:18 -0700

if sumthin wrong with ya hair sweeties wash it go to the hair salon if u dat worried go to da doctor l0l and stop gaggin

jazzyjazz143
jazzyjazz143 wrote:
2011-07-15 16:19:13 -0700

somthing rong wit yo hair den u need to get it done thin &and stop usein dat stuff dat u usein

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-07-13 17:43:45 -0700

If Yhu Got Flat Hair Sumthing Wrong Witt Yhu Lolss Ndd Yhu Need Tahh Get Yo Hair Down!

Destiny_Luvs_Yhu
Destiny_Luvs_Yhu wrote:
2011-07-13 17:35:48 -0700

I Lovee My Hair Ehtz lonqq & Pretty

ShawtyyBhadd
ShawtyyBhadd wrote:
2011-07-13 17:34:55 -0700

Iht means yhuu need a shampoo or a perm

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-04 10:03:12 -0700

Good advice!

KayKayZ
KayKayZ wrote:
2011-06-15 02:07:39 -0700

Might try too.I think mines inbetween but I brush it with a hard or round brush every morning,it'll look really good if you take a shower and when it dries it looks beautiful but is your hair curly or straight?If u have straight brush it outh with a small toothed comb and a round brush.Maybe get one of those conditioners you can use without having a shower like Leave-in or a spray in one then brush it out smile hope I helped

Smexxi Damika
Smexxi Damika wrote:
2011-06-10 01:29:22 -0700

Yhu probaly need a shampoo nd a perm or sumthin

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_short_micro
Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhi...
Micro_wavy_micro
Nothing says summer to us like wavy, beach hair! No matter how straight or flat our hair looks, w...
Micro_hair_micro
Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-swe...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D