Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help for Flat Hair

delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume and be more manageable, without spending hours in front of a mirror?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-11 15:58:19 -0700

I have some products

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-11 14:56:29 -0700

check google and youtube for answeres

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-11 14:51:02 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 16:54:03 -0700

My hair is short and straight

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:36:35 -0700

I have curly short hair but I still like to bump it up. I usually use mousse. I like the ones that smell good. Big Grin

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-18 16:43:46 -0700

Man I have the same hair i have to spent like 2 hours doing my hair

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-22 16:04:17 -0800

my hair curly so i dont care

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:56:01 -0800

I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it a lot.

SlimThick3
SlimThick3 wrote:
2011-12-31 08:45:37 -0800

i just got my hair done in twist im take a pic so yall can see it

Mindlessbehavior210
Mindlessbehavior210 wrote:
2011-08-12 22:17:08 -0700

lol im gettin my hair dun tommorrow i got thick hair but i curled it i think im gonna cut it and get layers got to look pretty for a party thts comin up

luvcrushcuty
luvcrushcuty wrote:
2011-07-28 03:45:00 -0700

hey, natural hair is always da best... smile

krishion1bella6
krishion1bella6 wrote:
2011-07-27 21:04:07 -0700

i cant take my horrible frizzy hairr its sutch an epic fail my hair is so frizzy it just doesnt stand still Big Frown

fresh_gucci_1282_
fresh_gucci_1282_ wrote:
2011-07-16 09:57:18 -0700

if sumthin wrong with ya hair sweeties wash it go to the hair salon if u dat worried go to da doctor l0l and stop gaggin

jazzyjazz143
jazzyjazz143 wrote:
2011-07-15 16:19:13 -0700

somthing rong wit yo hair den u need to get it done thin &and stop usein dat stuff dat u usein

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-07-13 17:43:45 -0700

If Yhu Got Flat Hair Sumthing Wrong Witt Yhu Lolss Ndd Yhu Need Tahh Get Yo Hair Down!

Destiny_Luvs_Yhu
Destiny_Luvs_Yhu wrote:
2011-07-13 17:35:48 -0700

I Lovee My Hair Ehtz lonqq & Pretty

ShawtyyBhadd_1819977
ShawtyyBhadd_1819977 wrote:
2011-07-13 17:34:55 -0700

Iht means yhuu need a shampoo or a perm

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-04 10:03:12 -0700

Good advice!

KayKayZ
KayKayZ wrote:
2011-06-15 02:07:39 -0700

Might try too.I think mines inbetween but I brush it with a hard or round brush every morning,it'll look really good if you take a shower and when it dries it looks beautiful but is your hair curly or straight?If u have straight brush it outh with a small toothed comb and a round brush.Maybe get one of those conditioners you can use without having a shower like Leave-in or a spray in one then brush it out smile hope I helped

Smexxi Damika
Smexxi Damika wrote:
2011-06-10 01:29:22 -0700

Yhu probaly need a shampoo nd a perm or sumthin

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_short_micro
Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhi...
Micro_wavy_micro
Nothing says summer to us like wavy, beach hair! No matter how straight or flat our hair looks, w...
Micro_hair_micro
Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-swe...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.