Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

BarbieBrietta
BarbieBrietta wrote:
2014-06-28 01:11:53 -0700

i wanna be a pastry shop owner

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:50:16 -0700

I dont mind getting a job at sonic because after i get off i would get some to eat

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:48:31 -0700

i want to be a teacher, singer, FBI Agent, and to have a shelter for kids.

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:47:46 -0700

i getting a job at subway or sonic so wish me luck

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:10:19 -0700

i want to be soooo many things i csn't choose just one

duhduh837
duhduh837 wrote:
2014-03-01 14:15:21 -0800

I want to be a teacher or doctor . and then raise money for riley hospital

country_gurl16

Modernwar3 wrote:
2013-12-04 08:21:00 -0800

Nice!!! xD

kaitlynden
kaitlynden wrote:
2013-11-16 13:08:52 -0800

You know what I want to do is be a babysitter

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-11-13 12:48:32 -0800

I'm a creative person so I could sell things life origami figures, art, and stuff like that. Fortunately for me, I'm old enough to get a small job, unlike a real job, so I'll be looking into that :P

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:33:48 -0800

Cool! smile!

cherrysocute123
cherrysocute123 wrote:
2013-08-22 08:25:53 -0700

Ummm kids love I'm 11 even babies so ima start babysitting service Big Grin

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:03:07 -0700

I can't wait till I can get an after school job and
make my own money.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-14 15:48:19 -0700

I wanna work at hot topic when im 16

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:09:01 -0700

I really need a job , and i'm 13 so I can't even do half of these...

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:21:43 -0700

i want a job i want to be a video game tester XD but not when i grow up when i am young like how i am now but if i did it when i grow up that will be kinda weird

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-08 00:18:51 -0700

I NEED A JOB!!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-07 11:14:39 -0700

i has been doing the summer jobs this year like delivering the newspaper for one of me friends cos hes on holidays and cleaning cars and mowing lawns.

SugarBear08
SugarBear08 wrote:
2013-08-06 08:54:08 -0700

im only 10.

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.
  • I'd be a puppy.
  • I'd be a cheetah.
  • I'd be a ladybug.

Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
Are you fascinated by the world around you? Do you follow the news and political events? Do you l...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)