Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

duhduh837
duhduh837 wrote:
2014-03-01 14:15:21 -0800

I want to be a teacher or doctor . and then raise money for riley hospital

country_gurl16

Modernwar3 wrote:
2013-12-04 08:21:00 -0800

Nice!!! xD

kaitlynden
kaitlynden wrote:
2013-11-16 13:08:52 -0800

You know what I want to do is be a babysitter

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-11-13 12:48:32 -0800

I'm a creative person so I could sell things life origami figures, art, and stuff like that. Fortunately for me, I'm old enough to get a small job, unlike a real job, so I'll be looking into that :P

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:33:48 -0800

Cool! smile!

cherrysocute123
cherrysocute123 wrote:
2013-08-22 08:25:53 -0700

Ummm kids love I'm 11 even babies so ima start babysitting service Big Grin

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:03:07 -0700

I can't wait till I can get an after school job and
make my own money.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-14 15:48:19 -0700

I wanna work at hot topic when im 16

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:09:01 -0700

I really need a job , and i'm 13 so I can't even do half of these...

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:21:43 -0700

i want a job i want to be a video game tester XD but not when i grow up when i am young like how i am now but if i did it when i grow up that will be kinda weird

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-08 00:18:51 -0700

I NEED A JOB!!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-07 11:14:39 -0700

i has been doing the summer jobs this year like delivering the newspaper for one of me friends cos hes on holidays and cleaning cars and mowing lawns.

SugarBear08
SugarBear08 wrote:
2013-08-06 08:54:08 -0700

im only 10.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-02 12:58:35 -0700

lol yaverleaf11

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-02 12:56:32 -0700

@JennyD IKR I'm like: Indifferent I don't really want that job......

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-27 11:26:08 -0700

im only 11 o.o

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:49:00 -0700

Awesome? yeah sure...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:45:36 -0700

These jobs aren't actually awesome

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.
  • I'd be a puppy.
  • I'd be a cheetah.
  • I'd be a ladybug.

Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
Are you fascinated by the world around you? Do you follow the news and political events? Do you l...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion