Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

BarbieBrietta
BarbieBrietta wrote:
2014-06-28 01:11:53 -0700

i wanna be a pastry shop owner

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:50:16 -0700

I dont mind getting a job at sonic because after i get off i would get some to eat

shyanne101
shyanne101 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:48:31 -0700

i want to be a teacher, singer, FBI Agent, and to have a shelter for kids.

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:47:46 -0700

i getting a job at subway or sonic so wish me luck

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 15:10:19 -0700

i want to be soooo many things i csn't choose just one

duhduh837
duhduh837 wrote:
2014-03-01 14:15:21 -0800

I want to be a teacher or doctor . and then raise money for riley hospital

country_gurl16

Modernwar3 wrote:
2013-12-04 08:21:00 -0800

Nice!!! xD

kaitlynden
kaitlynden wrote:
2013-11-16 13:08:52 -0800

You know what I want to do is be a babysitter

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-11-13 12:48:32 -0800

I'm a creative person so I could sell things life origami figures, art, and stuff like that. Fortunately for me, I'm old enough to get a small job, unlike a real job, so I'll be looking into that :P

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:33:48 -0800

Cool! smile!

cherrysocute123
cherrysocute123 wrote:
2013-08-22 08:25:53 -0700

Ummm kids love I'm 11 even babies so ima start babysitting service Big Grin

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:03:07 -0700

I can't wait till I can get an after school job and
make my own money.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-14 15:48:19 -0700

I wanna work at hot topic when im 16

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:09:01 -0700

I really need a job , and i'm 13 so I can't even do half of these...

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:21:43 -0700

i want a job i want to be a video game tester XD but not when i grow up when i am young like how i am now but if i did it when i grow up that will be kinda weird

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-08 00:18:51 -0700

I NEED A JOB!!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-07 11:14:39 -0700

i has been doing the summer jobs this year like delivering the newspaper for one of me friends cos hes on holidays and cleaning cars and mowing lawns.

SugarBear08
SugarBear08 wrote:
2013-08-06 08:54:08 -0700

im only 10.

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.