Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

moonwolf187
moonwolf187 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:19:37 -0700

IT'S SUMMER PEOPLE

lolsmileyface101vg
lolsmileyface101vg wrote:
2013-07-09 14:22:42 -0700

nice

zowey24
zowey24 wrote:
2013-07-01 10:41:26 -0700

Why is it so hard to find a job that lets you do more relaxing and still make some serious molah?
Frown

zowey24
zowey24 wrote:
2013-07-01 10:40:38 -0700

Frown

Graciepeaceout
Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-01 10:28:47 -0700

cool

Macodragon
Macodragon wrote:
2013-07-01 09:32:45 -0700

Yum. I want fish now. DANG IT KIDZWORLD!

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:28:16 -0700

I just want to enjoy in this summer!! :P xD

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:25:24 -0700

@prettycandy1169: exactly....Tongue Out

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-28 12:07:18 -0700

Frustrated

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2013-06-28 02:01:54 -0700

why do we need jobs if our parents give pocket money?? i think we should save the money to get what we want instead of working like slaves in such an age!

tiggerdakitty
tiggerdakitty wrote:
2013-06-12 18:54:13 -0700

i want a job, but if you think reasonablly the olny avalible one is babysitting the rest have safty restrictions and age limits so this artticle seems alittle idiotic for people under 16 and doesn't this website have ages olny going to 17?

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-01 23:32:05 -0700

I'm 11. I no need job.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-01 23:22:12 -0700

yeah! stupid work slaves..no job on earth is awesome unless you're eating!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-16 16:08:18 -0700

babysitting all the way!!!!! no mean customers

sunnyside028
sunnyside028 wrote:
2013-04-08 17:10:34 -0700

i going to try the pet shelter or babysitting

DiamBars
DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-07 14:07:39 -0700

I probably try the babysitting. After all kids love me and I them.

Elli3012
Elli3012 wrote:
2013-04-05 15:11:48 -0700

Omg, I really really want a job, I'm in New Zealand tauranga so if anyone needs babysitting or anything... I'm here

-.MaceyLovesYew.
-.MaceyLovesYew. wrote:
2012-12-26 16:37:57 -0800

Babysitting Im good with kids and they love me

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-26 16:27:46 -0800

hey i want to be an R.N. can there at least be advice on how to nurse or any medical care Mad Disappointed Frustrated

Roxy_2012
Roxy_2012 wrote:
2012-09-13 04:25:15 -0700

nice! Big Grin

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.
  • I'd be a puppy.
  • I'd be a cheetah.
  • I'd be a ladybug.

Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
Are you fascinated by the world around you? Do you follow the news and political events? Do you l...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....