Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

DiamBars
DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-07 14:07:39 -0700

I probably try the babysitting. After all kids love me and I them.

Elli3012
Elli3012 wrote:
2013-04-05 15:11:48 -0700

Omg, I really really want a job, I'm in New Zealand tauranga so if anyone needs babysitting or anything... I'm here

-.MaceyLovesYew.
-.MaceyLovesYew. wrote:
2012-12-26 16:37:57 -0800

Babysitting Im good with kids and they love me

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-26 16:27:46 -0800

hey i want to be an R.N. can there at least be advice on how to nurse or any medical care Mad Disappointed Frustrated

Roxy_2012
Roxy_2012 wrote:
2012-09-13 04:25:15 -0700

nice! Big Grin

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-02 19:03:15 -0700

c if u think u would take any job that do gud

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-19 09:23:18 -0700

I would never do babysitting but I would rather do swimming etc or I would rather do a shopping mall after school job xD

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-04-13 17:12:08 -0700

or with seals!

cupic
cupic wrote:
2012-03-31 17:08:29 -0700

any thing that would pay a lot of money

Laurynbooizbak_2003729
Laurynbooizbak_2003729 wrote:
2012-03-30 15:01:38 -0700

i wud do swimming and babysittin Big Grin

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-03-18 16:11:38 -0700

Anything with dogs I will do even if I have to do it 4 free...

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A

JP666_1728575 wrote:
2012-01-04 14:25:47 -0800

Garbage Man Fo Sho!

shanessa
shanessa wrote:
2011-09-09 23:08:00 -0700

ahh dang it i really want the babysitting job and i really wish i could have a job to help my family and to save money Big Grin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 10:52:29 -0700

@helloimmel: Is a barista a waitress?

hellokitty999
hellokitty999 wrote:
2011-07-30 04:02:44 -0700

im thirteen and i need some money! but my parents dont want me babysitting. and im pretty sure i cant get hired at a fast food or shopping place. bummer. any other ideas? Confused

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-07-24 04:05:10 -0700

Sadly I'm old enough to get a job, but I do babysit my 3 year old brother alot.

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-07-24 04:00:19 -0700

I'll become a police haha

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:14:44 -0700

How old do you have to be

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.
  • I'd be a puppy.
  • I'd be a cheetah.
  • I'd be a ladybug.

Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
Are you fascinated by the world around you? Do you follow the news and political events? Do you l...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)