Comments

Awesome After-School Jobs

Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got suggestions for some awesome After-School Jobs. Check em out! Back to Article

DiamBars
DiamBars wrote:
2013-04-07 14:07:39 -0700

I probably try the babysitting. After all kids love me and I them.

Elli3012
Elli3012 wrote:
2013-04-05 15:11:48 -0700

Omg, I really really want a job, I'm in New Zealand tauranga so if anyone needs babysitting or anything... I'm here

-.MaceyLovesYew.
-.MaceyLovesYew. wrote:
2012-12-26 16:37:57 -0800

Babysitting Im good with kids and they love me

girl546
girl546 wrote:
2012-12-26 16:27:46 -0800

hey i want to be an R.N. can there at least be advice on how to nurse or any medical care Mad Disappointed Frustrated

Roxy_2012
Roxy_2012 wrote:
2012-09-13 04:25:15 -0700

nice! Big Grin

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-02 19:03:15 -0700

c if u think u would take any job that do gud

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-19 09:23:18 -0700

I would never do babysitting but I would rather do swimming etc or I would rather do a shopping mall after school job xD

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-04-13 17:12:08 -0700

or with seals!

cupic
cupic wrote:
2012-03-31 17:08:29 -0700

any thing that would pay a lot of money

Laurynbooizbak_2003729
Laurynbooizbak_2003729 wrote:
2012-03-30 15:01:38 -0700

i wud do swimming and babysittin Big Grin

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-03-18 16:11:38 -0700

Anything with dogs I will do even if I have to do it 4 free...

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A

JP666_1728575 wrote:
2012-01-04 14:25:47 -0800

Garbage Man Fo Sho!

shanessa
shanessa wrote:
2011-09-09 23:08:00 -0700

ahh dang it i really want the babysitting job and i really wish i could have a job to help my family and to save money Big Grin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-27 10:52:29 -0700

@helloimmel: Is a barista a waitress?

hellokitty999
hellokitty999 wrote:
2011-07-30 04:02:44 -0700

im thirteen and i need some money! but my parents dont want me babysitting. and im pretty sure i cant get hired at a fast food or shopping place. bummer. any other ideas? Confused

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-07-24 04:05:10 -0700

Sadly I'm old enough to get a job, but I do babysit my 3 year old brother alot.

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-07-24 04:00:19 -0700

I'll become a police haha

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:14:44 -0700

How old do you have to be

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.