Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: We're Falling Apart

fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm losing her and I don't know what to do. We don't go over to each other's houses a lot. I wanna stay friends with her forever. I need help!" Back to Article

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-04-13 23:44:10 -0700

I myself have been in the situation
Its the worst situation ever experienced!

blossomrocks
blossomrocks wrote:
2014-03-06 14:18:14 -0800

i know how it feels i feel like me and by bff are drifting apart too we were freinds since 3rd grade now we're in 6th and i only talk to her on kw because i moved at the end of last summer

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2014-01-07 18:54:57 -0800

I know how it feels my bff kaitln stopped talking to me cause her boyfriend was hitting on me and u punched him in the face and he told her that I kissed him and she believed him so now I'm all alone she was my only friend.

Belle-is-me
Belle-is-me wrote:
2014-01-07 18:48:07 -0800

Me to my BFF Angie turn into a little b, and she got mad at me for no reason and stopped being my friend!

-SlowlyFadeAway-
-SlowlyFadeAway- wrote:
2013-04-07 10:45:26 -0700

i know how you feel. it hurts. stay strong.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:43:36 -0700

Me and my bff knew each other since we were like five or six? Yeah Big Grin Were elleven now :P Big Grin

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:42:21 -0700

I hope this never ever happens to me and my bff! D: !

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-18 19:09:45 -0700

My so called "bestfriend" , she doesn't talk to me anymore. :c

Justbeingme;o
Justbeingme;o wrote:
2013-03-18 18:48:49 -0700

Uhmmm me and my best friends brandy, naomi, and naomi are close.....yea this is never gonna happen .

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:25:35 -0700

Umm I never experience any of my friends or bestfriends leaving me for somebody else but I guess you should tell your friend how you feel and if she doesn't care it's other fish in the sea

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:18:25 -0700

im 13 me and my bff been together since 2 years old beat that no offence to u tho Frustrated

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:47 -0700

BRAIN FREEZE

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:25 -0700

Well Why ask me!I just came her to eat some
candy and LOTS OF ICE Cream
makeing sure no brain freeze

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:19:55 -0700

^W^ im only here for the popcorn but this is good ^W^

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-18 16:11:25 -0700

Frown we don't text each other a lot....(sobs)

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-03-18 12:29:01 -0700

yup

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-16 00:00:20 -0700

my best friend is my boyfriend and me and him are falling apart idk what else to do other than to break up with him i love him more then anything but my heart is broken i feel alone

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-10-16 14:15:29 -0700

funny

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:14:30 -0700

M.A.T.H = Mental. Abuse. To. Humans.

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:07:24 -0700

i know britt like fa real

Have You Ever Crushed On Your BFF?

• Yeah! Now, we're dating.
  • Yes, but I've never told them.
  • No way! I don't want to be more than friends with my BFF.
  • Not so far - but I guess anything's possible.

Micro_friend_micro
sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really ...
My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do?
An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (