Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: We're Falling Apart

fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm losing her and I don't know what to do. We don't go over to each other's houses a lot. I wanna stay friends with her forever. I need help!" Back to Article

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-04-13 23:44:10 -0700

I myself have been in the situation
Its the worst situation ever experienced!

blossomrocks
blossomrocks wrote:
2014-03-06 14:18:14 -0800

i know how it feels i feel like me and by bff are drifting apart too we were freinds since 3rd grade now we're in 6th and i only talk to her on kw because i moved at the end of last summer

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2014-01-07 18:54:57 -0800

I know how it feels my bff kaitln stopped talking to me cause her boyfriend was hitting on me and u punched him in the face and he told her that I kissed him and she believed him so now I'm all alone she was my only friend.

Belle-is-me
Belle-is-me wrote:
2014-01-07 18:48:07 -0800

Me to my BFF Angie turn into a little b, and she got mad at me for no reason and stopped being my friend!

-SlowlyFadeAway-
-SlowlyFadeAway- wrote:
2013-04-07 10:45:26 -0700

i know how you feel. it hurts. stay strong.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:43:36 -0700

Me and my bff knew each other since we were like five or six? Yeah Big Grin Were elleven now :P Big Grin

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:42:21 -0700

I hope this never ever happens to me and my bff! D: !

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-18 19:09:45 -0700

My so called "bestfriend" , she doesn't talk to me anymore. :c

Justbeingme;o
Justbeingme;o wrote:
2013-03-18 18:48:49 -0700

Uhmmm me and my best friends brandy, naomi, and naomi are close.....yea this is never gonna happen .

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:25:35 -0700

Umm I never experience any of my friends or bestfriends leaving me for somebody else but I guess you should tell your friend how you feel and if she doesn't care it's other fish in the sea

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:18:25 -0700

im 13 me and my bff been together since 2 years old beat that no offence to u tho Frustrated

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:47 -0700

BRAIN FREEZE

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:25 -0700

Well Why ask me!I just came her to eat some
candy and LOTS OF ICE Cream
makeing sure no brain freeze

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:19:55 -0700

^W^ im only here for the popcorn but this is good ^W^

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-18 16:11:25 -0700

Frown we don't text each other a lot....(sobs)

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-03-18 12:29:01 -0700

yup

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-16 00:00:20 -0700

my best friend is my boyfriend and me and him are falling apart idk what else to do other than to break up with him i love him more then anything but my heart is broken i feel alone

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-10-16 14:15:29 -0700

funny

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:14:30 -0700

M.A.T.H = Mental. Abuse. To. Humans.

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:07:24 -0700

i know britt like fa real

Have You Ever Crushed On Your BFF?

• Yeah! Now, we're dating.
  • Yes, but I've never told them.
  • No way! I don't want to be more than friends with my BFF.
  • Not so far - but I guess anything's possible.

Micro_friend_micro
sakotako asks: "I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my class. He’s been my friend for a really ...
My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do?
An elephant and a dog; a kitten and a crow; a turtle and a hippo – these are some of the oddest –...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D