Comments

Dear Dish-it: We're Falling Apart

fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm losing her and I don't know what to do. We don't go over to each other's houses a lot. I wanna stay friends with her forever. I need help!" Back to Article

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-04-13 23:44:10 -0700

I myself have been in the situation
Its the worst situation ever experienced!

blossomrocks
blossomrocks wrote:
2014-03-06 14:18:14 -0800

i know how it feels i feel like me and by bff are drifting apart too we were freinds since 3rd grade now we're in 6th and i only talk to her on kw because i moved at the end of last summer

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2014-01-07 18:54:57 -0800

I know how it feels my bff kaitln stopped talking to me cause her boyfriend was hitting on me and u punched him in the face and he told her that I kissed him and she believed him so now I'm all alone she was my only friend.

Belle-is-me
Belle-is-me wrote:
2014-01-07 18:48:07 -0800

Me to my BFF Angie turn into a little b, and she got mad at me for no reason and stopped being my friend!

-SlowlyFadeAway-
-SlowlyFadeAway- wrote:
2013-04-07 10:45:26 -0700

i know how you feel. it hurts. stay strong.

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:43:36 -0700

Me and my bff knew each other since we were like five or six? Yeah Big Grin Were elleven now :P Big Grin

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-18 22:42:21 -0700

I hope this never ever happens to me and my bff! D: !

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-18 19:09:45 -0700

My so called "bestfriend" , she doesn't talk to me anymore. :c

Justbeingme;o
Justbeingme;o wrote:
2013-03-18 18:48:49 -0700

Uhmmm me and my best friends brandy, naomi, and naomi are close.....yea this is never gonna happen .

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:25:35 -0700

Umm I never experience any of my friends or bestfriends leaving me for somebody else but I guess you should tell your friend how you feel and if she doesn't care it's other fish in the sea

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:18:25 -0700

im 13 me and my bff been together since 2 years old beat that no offence to u tho Frustrated

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:47 -0700

BRAIN FREEZE

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-18 16:58:25 -0700

Well Why ask me!I just came her to eat some
candy and LOTS OF ICE Cream
makeing sure no brain freeze

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-18 16:19:55 -0700

^W^ im only here for the popcorn but this is good ^W^

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-18 16:11:25 -0700

Frown we don't text each other a lot....(sobs)

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-03-18 12:29:01 -0700

yup

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-03-16 00:00:20 -0700

my best friend is my boyfriend and me and him are falling apart idk what else to do other than to break up with him i love him more then anything but my heart is broken i feel alone

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-10-16 14:15:29 -0700

funny

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:14:30 -0700

M.A.T.H = Mental. Abuse. To. Humans.

all about carly
all about carly wrote:
2012-10-16 14:07:24 -0700

i know britt like fa real

Have You Ever Crushed On Your BFF?

• Yeah! Now, we're dating.
  • Yes, but I've never told them.
  • No way! I don't want to be more than friends with my BFF.
  • Not so far - but I guess anything's possible.