Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Can't Focus in Class

princess 1 asks: "I need help staying focused in my classes. I have a low GPA and I want to pass 7th grade - I heard it's hard! I don't want to fail this grade because I haven't failed one yet - help!" Back to Article

rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 wrote:
2014-04-21 11:57:23 -0700

this helps me. cuz I get distracted a lot in class Frustrated

dominique717
dominique717 wrote:
2013-12-12 15:08:59 -0800

this is a very good site to tell what to do to fous in class because my friends always talking to me and sometimes I make bad grade because of them and I get in trouble and the teacher call my mom and dad and I get in trouble for something I didn't do because they talk in to me and get me in trouble

superpencil
superpencil wrote:
2013-12-06 07:52:54 -0800

What good advise! Thank you for asking P1! ^o^ smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-31 20:53:44 -0700

I love sitting with friends and 7th grade!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-31 18:50:38 -0700

i zone out a lot O_o and i get confused a lot xD

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-10-31 18:46:51 -0700

i get tired in class all the time!! In math, i got
tested on subtracting and i knew the answer right
away

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-10-31 18:29:34 -0700

Take notes.

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2013-08-23 08:21:39 -0700

here is a tip try not to get distracted unto recess or break time

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-19 23:37:11 -0700

Great tips!

kellidion
kellidion wrote:
2013-08-10 01:10:54 -0700

It's very hard to pass the only way to pass is through challenges

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-09 04:19:35 -0700

Well just grab yr note after the class and read or get someone to explain to u

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-07-29 17:43:50 -0700

i away pass a grade

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-29 15:23:52 -0700

It's hard for me to focus in class too because I have ADD.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 15:05:45 -0700

i'm smart enough not to flunk a grade

Termike
Termike wrote:
2013-04-21 10:00:20 -0700

maybe

youngwarrior
youngwarrior wrote:
2013-04-21 09:42:28 -0700

you've got a point there

Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton wrote:
2013-04-21 08:57:06 -0700

This plan may work but usually classes r borin if the teacher is nt teachin the way she should teach

youngwarrior
youngwarrior wrote:
2013-04-21 08:02:37 -0700

i think this plan may work

youngwarrior
youngwarrior wrote:
2013-04-21 08:02:23 -0700

i think this plan may work

Swaggy'G
Swaggy'G wrote:
2013-04-15 08:21:42 -0700

i do all that but i still fall asleep in every class. especially maths LOL

Do You Ever Fall Asleep in Class?

• Every single day.
  • Only in the classes I really hate.
  • Once in awhile, if the class is super boring.
  • Never.

Micro_study_micro
hardstuff asks: "I’m going into Grade 6 when school starts again, and it’s really, really, really...
Micro_back to school_micro
Lots of you have sent Dish-It questions about school. With kids everywhere back in school, it see...
EQAO is coming up at the end of the month I'm stressing out. I'm great in school but I'm afraid ...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day