America's Got Talent Season 5 Episode 11 :: Vegas Week
The top 48 has been chosen. Last night on America’s Got Talent, the standby group performed for the judges, hoping to be awarded 1 of 11 spots remaining in the top 48. Competition was tough, especially in the male singer category, as this season has had more talented singers than ever before. But not all of them can make it through to Hollywood. The judges need to choose a good mix of talents to give the show the variety it needs. Unfortunately, some not-necessarily-good-but-certainly-unique talents, like Sally Cohn’s hand whistling, and Mary Ellen’s horrible yodeling, are taking spots that the real talented people deserve.
America's Got Talent
The standby group gave it their all last night, and here are the acts that have made it through to Hollywood:
- Airpocolypse (the air [kwlink 15720]guitar band)
- Ali and Christina (the singing sisters who were both born with cystic fibrosis)
- Anna and Patryk (the kid ballroom dancers)
- Hot Shot Tap Dancers (a group of tap dancers)
- Kung Fu Heros (the martial arts dancers)
- Luigi (singer)
- Nathaniel Kenyon (singer and guitar player)
- RNG (dance crew)
- Studio One Young Beast Society (dance crew)
- Michael Grimm (singer)
- Taylor Matthews (singer)
The judges seem to think this season has the most talent jammed packed into their top 48. But what do you think? Tell us who you think deserves their spot in Hollywood and who doesn’t in our comments section below!