Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

No Sweat Summer Hairstyles

Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soaring in the summer months! Luckily there are some cute hairstyles that are easy and will leave you sweat-free and ready for summer fun! Back to Article

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:29:48 -0700

and i like the rachel mcadams hairstyle too

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:27:53 -0700

i like the jessica alba hairstyle it matches me

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:26:44 -0700

me like so much thier some alright hairstyles

sharonlemana
sharonlemana wrote:
2014-03-13 03:24:28 -0700

I want to try one of these hairstyles because I'm blessed with beautiful hair as I do care my hairs with Kadi natural

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-17 03:03:52 -0700

i know kittie kat

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-07-07 21:01:53 -0700

yeah! me too

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 02:22:35 -0700

I never wear my hair down in public,I'm shy c: hahah

singwme
singwme wrote:
2012-07-07 08:17:31 -0700

Hey guys on you tube there is a channel called cutegirlshairstyles, check them out! They do amazing hairstyles, or go to cutegirlshairstyles.comm

Peacebugs7
Peacebugs7 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:15:22 -0700

love this!!!

kyradance1
kyradance1 wrote:
2012-04-01 03:51:44 -0700

mint i will do some of them !! xx

mainmuffin

2011-07-21 16:31:06 -0700

this is an awesome!
now I can look pretty!

What_the_he!!13_1729562
What_the_he!!13_1729562 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:14:06 -0700

noway am i cutting my hair! i love it long and straight!

MZ.SASSY101
MZ.SASSY101 wrote:
2011-07-21 10:28:17 -0700

what if you got black hair!!!!!!! not to be racist

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-07-21 07:18:09 -0700

I'll definately b trying some of these out!

dancer34
dancer34 wrote:
2011-07-21 04:18:12 -0700

i think i will do the double french braid these were not so helpful because ur not gonna be wanting to go to the becah or pool with ur hair so nice u could just do a messy bun braids or pony tails.

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:58:53 -0700

I Dnt Lyk Thosee Hair StylezIn dhaa Summa I Juss put My Hair in a PonyTail

dogzrox1972
dogzrox1972 wrote:
2011-06-14 13:37:18 -0700

these are good hairstyles my hair grows fast but i just cut it with my bangs

-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106
-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106 wrote:
2011-05-07 02:21:09 -0700

OMG... Gay guys? Excuse you?! Guys look at hair, and we are NOT gay. (yes, I am trisexual, and I am with a guy)...
God, you girls and your fights, they make me sick.

Which Celeb Has the Worst Hair?

• P!nk.
  • Christina Aguilera.
  • JC Chasez.
  • Jack Osbourne.

Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...
Micro_short_micro
Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhi...
Micro_hair_micro
Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-swe...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)