Comments

No Sweat Summer Hairstyles

Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soaring in the summer months! Luckily there are some cute hairstyles that are easy and will leave you sweat-free and ready for summer fun! Back to Article

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:29:48 -0700

and i like the rachel mcadams hairstyle too

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:27:53 -0700

i like the jessica alba hairstyle it matches me

naenae351
naenae351 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:26:44 -0700

me like so much thier some alright hairstyles

sharonlemana
sharonlemana wrote:
2014-03-13 03:24:28 -0700

I want to try one of these hairstyles because I'm blessed with beautiful hair as I do care my hairs with Kadi natural

abagail___xoxoxox
abagail___xoxoxox wrote:
2013-07-17 03:03:52 -0700

i know kittie kat

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-07-07 21:01:53 -0700

yeah! me too

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 02:22:35 -0700

I never wear my hair down in public,I'm shy c: hahah

singwme
singwme wrote:
2012-07-07 08:17:31 -0700

Hey guys on you tube there is a channel called cutegirlshairstyles, check them out! They do amazing hairstyles, or go to cutegirlshairstyles.comm

Peacebugs7
Peacebugs7 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:15:22 -0700

love this!!!

kyradance1
kyradance1 wrote:
2012-04-01 03:51:44 -0700

mint i will do some of them !! xx

mainmuffin

2011-07-21 16:31:06 -0700

this is an awesome!
now I can look pretty!

What_the_he!!13_1729562
What_the_he!!13_1729562 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:14:06 -0700

noway am i cutting my hair! i love it long and straight!

MZ.SASSY101
MZ.SASSY101 wrote:
2011-07-21 10:28:17 -0700

what if you got black hair!!!!!!! not to be racist

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-07-21 07:18:09 -0700

I'll definately b trying some of these out!

dancer34
dancer34 wrote:
2011-07-21 04:18:12 -0700

i think i will do the double french braid these were not so helpful because ur not gonna be wanting to go to the becah or pool with ur hair so nice u could just do a messy bun braids or pony tails.

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:58:53 -0700

I Dnt Lyk Thosee Hair StylezIn dhaa Summa I Juss put My Hair in a PonyTail

dogzrox1972
dogzrox1972 wrote:
2011-06-14 13:37:18 -0700

these are good hairstyles my hair grows fast but i just cut it with my bangs

-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106
-He.Is.My.Obsession-_1773106 wrote:
2011-05-07 02:21:09 -0700

OMG... Gay guys? Excuse you?! Guys look at hair, and we are NOT gay. (yes, I am trisexual, and I am with a guy)...
God, you girls and your fights, they make me sick.

Which Celeb Has the Worst Hair?

• P!nk.
  • Christina Aguilera.
  • JC Chasez.
  • Jack Osbourne.

Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...
Micro_short_micro
Summer is the perfect time for a short hairdo! If you've been thinking about going short for awhi...
Micro_hair_micro
Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-swe...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel