Comments

Why You Need Sleep!

If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! Learn about insomnia, hallucinations and more in Kidzworld’s Why You Need Sleep! Back to Article

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-21 12:28:29 -0700

9-11 hours? I wish school knew this. I've never had that many on weekdays.

parkertaty
parkertaty wrote:
2014-07-15 20:43:22 -0700

i slept on the floor drank too much tea had ham sandwiches i got a nightmare where i almost got kidnapped at a picnic with tea and sandwiches i don't feel the same way about tea and ham sandwiches anymore Indifferent

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-15 18:56:36 -0700

if u eat sugar before bed you'll have nightmares. And in my experiance smiling while trying to sleep gave me a nightmare. Hyenas took over my home.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:40:55 -0700

Nightmares are old try sweating while ur in a nightmare phew wut hear

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-15 05:37:48 -0700

What have night mares when i sleep

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:33:30 -0700

Frustrated

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:33:06 -0700

I couldn't sleep at all last night -_-from 1 to 6i tyres but I only sleeped for 20 mins

kidpower222
kidpower222 wrote:
2014-07-12 09:57:48 -0700

I didn't know that peanut butter gives you
nightmares either!

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-11 00:03:34 -0700

Wow I didn't know penutbutter can cause a nightmare

lucky_bieber
lucky_bieber wrote:
2014-07-10 22:46:33 -0700

lol sleep to live Wink

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-07-09 08:36:19 -0700

ok well i sleep alot and love sleep... what happens with too much sleep do you turn into a giant

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-09 08:01:37 -0700

sleeping just is not my thing lol

mamas360
mamas360 wrote:
2014-07-09 07:52:17 -0700

to rest ur eyes
Asleep

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-08 16:15:36 -0700

Aw! The kitties! ^-^

Kitler
Kitler wrote:
2014-07-08 15:55:49 -0700

Weekdays I go to sleep at 11 pm and I wake up at 7. o; Weekends I go to bed at around 4 am or I stay up till that night.

sophialily448
sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-08 11:40:01 -0700

for rest sometime.

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-07-08 11:21:32 -0700

I sleep at 3.30 am and wake up and 6.30 am. I cover sleep on weekends by around 12 hours.

-Aki
-Aki wrote:
2014-07-08 10:39:36 -0700

I can usually sleep for 9-14 hours of sleep a night - only up to 3 more hours more than the average teenager. I am highly aware of these symptoms, so I do try and get my sleep most of the time.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-07-08 10:33:09 -0700

Peanut buter gives you nightmares?
I eat it before i go to bead and still no Nightmares..

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2014-07-08 10:23:14 -0700

I sleep less than 9 hours sometimes,mostly,I sleep 14 hours a day.

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.