Comments

Why You Need Sleep!

If your parents give you grief about sleeping late, tell them kids need more sleep than adults! Learn about insomnia, hallucinations and more in Kidzworld’s Why You Need Sleep! Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-20 12:08:57 -0700

nuh

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-20 12:04:36 -0700

Oh be quiet ♥

Traplife-
Traplife- wrote:
2014-08-20 11:56:05 -0700

.v. She lying she wants to kill those kitties lol /.\

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-20 10:07:33 -0700

lol

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-20 09:15:27 -0700

Omg those kitties doe ♥

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-20 08:14:52 -0700

right now i just wokr up

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-20 08:14:31 -0700

lately i had halluncinations 0~0 becaise i stay up to 1 wake up.at 12

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-21 12:28:29 -0700

9-11 hours? I wish school knew this. I've never had that many on weekdays.

parkertaty
parkertaty wrote:
2014-07-15 20:43:22 -0700

i slept on the floor drank too much tea had ham sandwiches i got a nightmare where i almost got kidnapped at a picnic with tea and sandwiches i don't feel the same way about tea and ham sandwiches anymore Indifferent

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-15 18:56:36 -0700

if u eat sugar before bed you'll have nightmares. And in my experiance smiling while trying to sleep gave me a nightmare. Hyenas took over my home.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:40:55 -0700

Nightmares are old try sweating while ur in a nightmare phew wut hear

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-15 05:37:48 -0700

What have night mares when i sleep

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:33:30 -0700

Frustrated

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-15 05:33:06 -0700

I couldn't sleep at all last night -_-from 1 to 6i tyres but I only sleeped for 20 mins

kidpower222
kidpower222 wrote:
2014-07-12 09:57:48 -0700

I didn't know that peanut butter gives you
nightmares either!

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-11 00:03:34 -0700

Wow I didn't know penutbutter can cause a nightmare

lucky_bieber
lucky_bieber wrote:
2014-07-10 22:46:33 -0700

lol sleep to live Wink

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-07-09 08:36:19 -0700

ok well i sleep alot and love sleep... what happens with too much sleep do you turn into a giant

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-09 08:01:37 -0700

sleeping just is not my thing lol

mamas360
mamas360 wrote:
2014-07-09 07:52:17 -0700

to rest ur eyes
Asleep

Poll

How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• About 9 hours.
  • Less than 9 hours.
  • More than 9 hours.
  • It differs every night.

Micro_deardish-sleep-micro
Sleepy asks: I have gotten into the habit of watching Youtube on my iPad or a movie on my portabl...
Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Vision boards are a great way to set out your own, personal goals – and they’re a fun craft to ma...
You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting som...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay