Comments

Cool Careers :: Dolphin Trainer

Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolphin training can be a rewarding career. Check out this article to find out more! Back to Article

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-07-24 03:54:36 -0700

Cool!

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:06:38 -0700

I likeDolphins so I want to tarin One

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:46:35 -0700

I love dolphins and I have always wanted to train them.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:33:21 -0700

in flordia, i got to swim with dolphins, the trainer had me and my friend kiss one of the dolphins! this would be the best job ever!

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:27:27 -0700

i've always wanted to do this!

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-06-04 23:12:04 -0700

I like dolphins very much....i wish i would dance with...dolphins......lovely.

i-like-skater-boys
i-like-skater-boys wrote:
2011-06-04 21:45:57 -0700

I LOVE DOLPHINS!!!!!!

ella818
ella818 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:03:58 -0700

i so wanna work with dophins its been my dream job sense i was 5

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 07:53:36 -0700

I would train a dolphin any day.

CountryGirl_101
CountryGirl_101 wrote:
2010-08-16 03:41:51 -0700

i would love this career cuz i just had a acounter with wild dolpins on my vaction!!

geekedup247
geekedup247 wrote:
2010-07-22 04:28:03 -0700

Luv dis artical, 2 reasons cuz Dolphins r 1 of my fav animals and im thinkin bout bein a marine biologist

What Is A Baby Dolphin Called?

• A kid.
  • A baby dolphin, duh!
  • A calf.
  • A colt.

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like y...
You get two months of summer vacation, plus one week in the spring and two weeks in the winter! W...
Summer camps are great cuz you make new friends and participate in fun activities. So wouldn't it...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day