Comments

Cool Careers :: Dolphin Trainer

Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolphin training can be a rewarding career. Check out this article to find out more! Back to Article

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-07-24 03:54:36 -0700

Cool!

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:06:38 -0700

I likeDolphins so I want to tarin One

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:46:35 -0700

I love dolphins and I have always wanted to train them.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:33:21 -0700

in flordia, i got to swim with dolphins, the trainer had me and my friend kiss one of the dolphins! this would be the best job ever!

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:27:27 -0700

i've always wanted to do this!

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-06-04 23:12:04 -0700

I like dolphins very much....i wish i would dance with...dolphins......lovely.

i-like-skater-boys
i-like-skater-boys wrote:
2011-06-04 21:45:57 -0700

I LOVE DOLPHINS!!!!!!

ella818
ella818 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:03:58 -0700

i so wanna work with dophins its been my dream job sense i was 5

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 07:53:36 -0700

I would train a dolphin any day.

CountryGirl_101
CountryGirl_101 wrote:
2010-08-16 03:41:51 -0700

i would love this career cuz i just had a acounter with wild dolpins on my vaction!!

geekedup247
geekedup247 wrote:
2010-07-22 04:28:03 -0700

Luv dis artical, 2 reasons cuz Dolphins r 1 of my fav animals and im thinkin bout bein a marine biologist

What Is A Baby Dolphin Called?

• A kid.
  • A baby dolphin, duh!
  • A calf.
  • A colt.

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like y...
You get two months of summer vacation, plus one week in the spring and two weeks in the winter! W...
Summer camps are great cuz you make new friends and participate in fun activities. So wouldn't it...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day