Comments

Cool Careers :: Dolphin Trainer

Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolphin training can be a rewarding career. Check out this article to find out more! Back to Article

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:06:38 -0700

I likeDolphins so I want to tarin One

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:46:35 -0700

I love dolphins and I have always wanted to train them.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:33:21 -0700

in flordia, i got to swim with dolphins, the trainer had me and my friend kiss one of the dolphins! this would be the best job ever!

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:27:27 -0700

i've always wanted to do this!

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-06-04 23:12:04 -0700

I like dolphins very much....i wish i would dance with...dolphins......lovely.

i-like-skater-boys
i-like-skater-boys wrote:
2011-06-04 21:45:57 -0700

I LOVE DOLPHINS!!!!!!

ella818
ella818 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:03:58 -0700

i so wanna work with dophins its been my dream job sense i was 5

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 07:53:36 -0700

I would train a dolphin any day.

CountryGirl_101
CountryGirl_101 wrote:
2010-08-16 03:41:51 -0700

i would love this career cuz i just had a acounter with wild dolpins on my vaction!!

geekedup247
geekedup247 wrote:
2010-07-22 04:28:03 -0700

Luv dis artical, 2 reasons cuz Dolphins r 1 of my fav animals and im thinkin bout bein a marine biologist

What Is A Baby Dolphin Called?

• A kid.
  • A baby dolphin, duh!
  • A calf.
  • A colt.

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like y...
You get two months of summer vacation, plus one week in the spring and two weeks in the winter! W...
Summer camps are great cuz you make new friends and participate in fun activities. So wouldn't it...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)