Comments

Cool Careers :: Dolphin Trainer

Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolphin training can be a rewarding career. Check out this article to find out more! Back to Article

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-07-24 03:54:36 -0700

Cool!

patches
patches wrote:
2011-07-20 18:06:38 -0700

I likeDolphins so I want to tarin One

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:46:35 -0700

I love dolphins and I have always wanted to train them.

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-06-17 15:33:21 -0700

in flordia, i got to swim with dolphins, the trainer had me and my friend kiss one of the dolphins! this would be the best job ever!

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:27:27 -0700

i've always wanted to do this!

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-06-04 23:12:04 -0700

I like dolphins very much....i wish i would dance with...dolphins......lovely.

i-like-skater-boys
i-like-skater-boys wrote:
2011-06-04 21:45:57 -0700

I LOVE DOLPHINS!!!!!!

ella818
ella818 wrote:
2011-05-26 05:03:58 -0700

i so wanna work with dophins its been my dream job sense i was 5

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-25 07:53:36 -0700

I would train a dolphin any day.

CountryGirl_101
CountryGirl_101 wrote:
2010-08-16 03:41:51 -0700

i would love this career cuz i just had a acounter with wild dolpins on my vaction!!

geekedup247
geekedup247 wrote:
2010-07-22 04:28:03 -0700

Luv dis artical, 2 reasons cuz Dolphins r 1 of my fav animals and im thinkin bout bein a marine biologist

What Is A Baby Dolphin Called?

• A kid.
  • A baby dolphin, duh!
  • A calf.
  • A colt.

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like y...
You get two months of summer vacation, plus one week in the spring and two weeks in the winter! W...
Summer camps are great cuz you make new friends and participate in fun activities. So wouldn't it...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)