Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Popular Boy Picks on Me

There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes back to his friends and laughs at me. I need help, cuz it's going to continue this school year. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:05:42 -0800

That's insane!! OMG

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-23 16:16:15 -0700

I always hate it when people call you names. May I remind them to call me my actual name?

Jcool18
Jcool18 wrote:
2013-07-05 11:16:54 -0700

they might be popular but r they smart

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-03-27 12:12:50 -0700

I am bullied by 4 people in my middle school! All teamed up, they bullied me since infants!!!!! Worried Just ignore it.

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-03-04 17:08:00 -0800

bulling isnt right but what can we do?
there is nothing exept telling an adult

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-04 17:02:45 -0800

I have gotten bullied a little bit at school! I know I should have done something about but I just ignore it! I was told that if you try anything against them, they will just bully you more! It's ben nothing physical, just rude comments and name calling!

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:25:16 -0800

Yeah... I get bullied sometimes , I ignore them but then they come up to me like face to face , and bully me... They should do something about it! I don't like it!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-04 16:24:57 -0800

me too..

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-03-04 16:24:14 -0800

people who hate have nothing better to do on a friday night ...and people who are rude are not cool at all i am 17 and i have been bulllied and harrased and its not fun people who are jealous of others thats why the bully soo

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-03-04 16:22:29 -0800

being bulied aint fun they should make it a law kids bully me at school every day

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-04 16:22:02 -0800

i know

chandy
chandy wrote:
2013-03-04 16:17:32 -0800

bullying is bad and he aint that cool if he picks on people

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-03-04 16:16:38 -0800

this is kinda of topic

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:15:00 -0800

That doesn't help , it just makes them stronger...

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:14:59 -0800

That doesn't help , it just makes them stronger...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 21:42:11 -0700

ssshhhttttt i wish they would tell me something. xD

Greendaygurl13
Greendaygurl13 wrote:
2011-06-07 04:40:08 -0700

ignore them, or tell them off... thats what i do!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-bullied-micro
Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or t...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)