Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Popular Boy Picks on Me

There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes back to his friends and laughs at me. I need help, cuz it's going to continue this school year. Back to Article

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:43:46 -0700

I hope the people that say they were bullied or are still bullied aren't thinking bullying is saying a girl can't fit a size zero. ._.

partyg
partyg wrote:
2014-08-29 01:53:22 -0700

sorri

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-08-29 01:47:07 -0700

Yeah

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-08-29 01:46:27 -0700

If i get bullied im just muttering just so people can hear "poor thing hasn't got two brain cells to tub together lol

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:05:42 -0800

That's insane!! OMG

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-23 16:16:15 -0700

I always hate it when people call you names. May I remind them to call me my actual name?

Jcool18
Jcool18 wrote:
2013-07-05 11:16:54 -0700

they might be popular but r they smart

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-03-27 12:12:50 -0700

I am bullied by 4 people in my middle school! All teamed up, they bullied me since infants!!!!! Worried Just ignore it.

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-03-04 17:08:00 -0800

bulling isnt right but what can we do?
there is nothing exept telling an adult

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-03-04 17:02:45 -0800

I have gotten bullied a little bit at school! I know I should have done something about but I just ignore it! I was told that if you try anything against them, they will just bully you more! It's ben nothing physical, just rude comments and name calling!

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:25:16 -0800

Yeah... I get bullied sometimes , I ignore them but then they come up to me like face to face , and bully me... They should do something about it! I don't like it!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-04 16:24:57 -0800

me too..

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-03-04 16:24:14 -0800

people who hate have nothing better to do on a friday night ...and people who are rude are not cool at all i am 17 and i have been bulllied and harrased and its not fun people who are jealous of others thats why the bully soo

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-03-04 16:22:29 -0800

being bulied aint fun they should make it a law kids bully me at school every day

_HotpinkBubbles_
_HotpinkBubbles_ wrote:
2013-03-04 16:22:02 -0800

i know

chandy
chandy wrote:
2013-03-04 16:17:32 -0800

bullying is bad and he aint that cool if he picks on people

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-03-04 16:16:38 -0800

this is kinda of topic

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:15:00 -0800

That doesn't help , it just makes them stronger...

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-03-04 16:14:59 -0800

That doesn't help , it just makes them stronger...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-09 21:42:11 -0700

ssshhhttttt i wish they would tell me something. xD

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-growingup-micro
I'm a young teen, just finishing puberty, but I really want to be an adult. No one will hire some...
Micro_deardish-bullied-micro
Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or t...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day