Comments

Dear Dish-it: Breaking Up - Without Breaking His Heart

Dazed And Confused asks: "How do I break up with someone but not hurt them? The person I'm with is madly in love with me but I don't think that this online dating thing is working out. I think I may need to end it. What should I do?" Back to Article

Abinabee
Abinabee wrote:
2014-02-22 07:55:10 -0800

I agree with AngelThumbelina, if u don't start one u dont have 2 end it.If I was u I wud jus tel him I wasnt redy 4 a relationship n dat it was my fault.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:08 -0800

Im not trusting love again if I break up with my bf

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-12-01 10:55:44 -0800

I want to break up with Travis..,only if Kano was real..Dx

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-12-01 10:36:40 -0800

not being in a relation is better than facing these complications...........

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:54:11 -0800

That's why I don't have or want a boyfriend.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:52:46 -0800

tru

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:45:48 -0800

wow

LUL__TT
LUL__TT wrote:
2013-11-27 08:03:01 -0800

it uaslly hard breaking up if u still love him
Frustrated

Danceralex111
Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-11-22 02:46:29 -0800

I am bad at breaking up never know how to say it

HypedChica
HypedChica wrote:
2013-10-05 02:25:31 -0700

When we break up, we shouldn't only say sorry and try not to hurt them........

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:35 -0700

unless he doesn't care about you

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:36:14 -0700

impossible cuz when u break up he already gotta broken heart duh!!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:09:52 -0700

give him a stone cold stunner lol

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2013-08-07 07:27:41 -0700

Online dating is really dangerous anyways

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-25 08:53:02 -0700

the best way to break up with a dude is face to face in private and if the dude loves you he will understand

missyfun
missyfun wrote:
2013-06-25 08:05:15 -0700

im good at relationships id need this lol

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-06-25 08:03:15 -0700

0.0 why am i reading this? i love my bf

HinatalovesNaruto
HinatalovesNaruto wrote:
2013-02-22 11:54:21 -0800

I break up with guys by saying the reason and Im sorry but thats why. It always works.

everlish sensation
everlish sensation wrote:
2013-02-13 23:33:44 -0800

but,the comments help me! smile

everlish sensation
everlish sensation wrote:
2013-02-13 23:23:13 -0800

this article is good but still not helping me. smile

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_cry_micro
Crushed asks: "I had to break up with my boyfriend today because he was hurting me. And it's not ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day