Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Breaking Up - Without Breaking His Heart

Dazed And Confused asks: "How do I break up with someone but not hurt them? The person I'm with is madly in love with me but I don't think that this online dating thing is working out. I think I may need to end it. What should I do?" Back to Article

Abinabee
Abinabee wrote:
2014-02-22 07:55:10 -0800

I agree with AngelThumbelina, if u don't start one u dont have 2 end it.If I was u I wud jus tel him I wasnt redy 4 a relationship n dat it was my fault.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-10 18:41:08 -0800

Im not trusting love again if I break up with my bf

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-12-01 10:55:44 -0800

I want to break up with Travis..,only if Kano was real..Dx

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-12-01 10:36:40 -0800

not being in a relation is better than facing these complications...........

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:54:11 -0800

That's why I don't have or want a boyfriend.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:52:46 -0800

tru

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:45:48 -0800

wow

LUL__TT
LUL__TT wrote:
2013-11-27 08:03:01 -0800

it uaslly hard breaking up if u still love him
Frustrated

Danceralex111
Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-11-22 02:46:29 -0800

I am bad at breaking up never know how to say it

HypedChica
HypedChica wrote:
2013-10-05 02:25:31 -0700

When we break up, we shouldn't only say sorry and try not to hurt them........

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:35 -0700

unless he doesn't care about you

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:36:14 -0700

impossible cuz when u break up he already gotta broken heart duh!!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-08-12 12:09:52 -0700

give him a stone cold stunner lol

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2013-08-07 07:27:41 -0700

Online dating is really dangerous anyways

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-06-25 08:53:02 -0700

the best way to break up with a dude is face to face in private and if the dude loves you he will understand

missyfun
missyfun wrote:
2013-06-25 08:05:15 -0700

im good at relationships id need this lol

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-06-25 08:03:15 -0700

0.0 why am i reading this? i love my bf

HinatalovesNaruto
HinatalovesNaruto wrote:
2013-02-22 11:54:21 -0800

I break up with guys by saying the reason and Im sorry but thats why. It always works.

everlish sensation
everlish sensation wrote:
2013-02-13 23:33:44 -0800

but,the comments help me! smile

everlish sensation
everlish sensation wrote:
2013-02-13 23:23:13 -0800

this article is good but still not helping me. smile

Best Way to Break Up With Someone?

• Tell them face to face.
  • Get a friend to do it for you.
  • Send them an email or text message them.
  • Just ignore them. They'll get the message.

Micro_cry_micro
Crushed asks: "I had to break up with my boyfriend today because he was hurting me. And it's not ...
Secret Nickname asks: I have no idea how to break up with my bf without hurting him. Any help??
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it.

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.