Comments

Mia MY Friendship Jackets

What do you get when you combine fashion, friendship and artwork - Mia MY Friendship Jackets! These cool fashions can be fully personalized and let you express yourself completely. Plus, they're a way to keep your BFFs close to you - always! Back to Article

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-07-08 19:20:15 -0700

i want one
smile

adrian12345
adrian12345 wrote:
2011-07-08 05:44:15 -0700

that is awsome mate add me

crazymonkey2
crazymonkey2 wrote:
2011-07-07 18:55:45 -0700

omg so cute

Jiner11
Jiner11 wrote:
2011-07-06 15:54:07 -0700

i thought it was me and mine

AnnaParkeraintme
AnnaParkeraintme wrote:
2011-07-05 18:42:02 -0700

I am totally getting that jacket!

Isacla118

ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2011-06-23 05:39:05 -0700

were do you get them

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 12:05:27 -0700

It's ok but I really seriously dnt like Iht it's looks kinda weird the jacket is just white wit designs

mrs mindless

kaileythesweetone wrote:
2011-05-30 01:40:32 -0700

ugly/bbbbbbbbbooooooriiiiiiinnnngggggggg

jakejesshoneydaisy
jakejesshoneydaisy wrote:
2011-05-29 18:31:12 -0700

love you art t shirt i comment on it do you wanna be friends

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-05-25 16:20:06 -0700

Aww I Thought It Was Cool! smile

Poll

Fave Fashion Designer?

• Chanel.
  • Marc Jacobs.
  • Betsey Johnson.
  • Zac Posen.

Micro_mystylestudio-article
Here’s one book you won’t regret buying. My Style Studio from Klutz lets you design and trace you...
ChixOs Design-A-Luxury Loft is a great toy and an amazing tool to bring out your inner architect ...
With Earth Day coming up soon (and every day should be Earth Day these days!), what better way fo...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.