Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Scared of Sleepovers

Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've been to a hotel party already but that was in Grade 3 and I’m going into Grade 8 now! I don’t know what I am scared of…please help!" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:27 -0800

i've been to a lot though...

report
Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:16 -0800

I have never had a sleepover, well a few with my younger cousin. O_O and that is NOT considered a sleepover.

report
YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-31 15:04:13 -0700

me too i no right

report
VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-05-09 14:49:14 -0700

I wish my mom would let me go to sleep overs cause its better to go

report
fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-08 19:26:22 -0700

maybe it's just me, but I never though of sleepovers as a sary thing!! everyone I've been to was awesome and fun!

report
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-05-08 18:58:21 -0700

i go to and have sleep overs ALL THE TIME Cool

report
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:25:06 -0700

tots not scared

report
Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:05:08 -0800

I've never had one or been to one

report
bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:53 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

report
bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:52 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

report
mrs.pizzapie57pink
mrs.pizzapie57pink wrote:
2012-08-01 19:24:24 -0700

there is no reson to be scared i have been to many sleep overs

report
animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-01 15:23:55 -0700

i hate it when ur scared and u dont know y just think about poinies and eat a pikle

report
Mz. Iyanna
Mz. Iyanna wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:21 -0700

I love having and going to sleepovers! I like that u have pillow fights, and u can stay up all night, and do whatever!! Big Grin I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!!!!!!

report
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:18 -0700

They're epic!

report
Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-01 13:40:30 -0700

I love sleepovers!

report
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2012-08-01 13:09:48 -0700

i like staying at my friends houses more then my own some times!! haaaha

report
Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-08-01 13:02:56 -0700

They Are Awesome!

report
genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-08-01 12:57:29 -0700

I LUV SLEEP OVERS SCARY MOVIES,SNEEKING OUTSIDE AT NITE TIME, STAYIMG UP ALL NITE at eals tht wut me and my friends sleep overs do

report
Lovelyk
Lovelyk wrote:
2012-08-01 12:54:54 -0700

i never been to a sleepover but i herd its lots of fun

report
Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-01 12:51:02 -0700

Sleepovers are awesome!!!

report
back to story
F1150736409937

Downside to Sleepovers?

  • Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

related stories

Check out the funny, creepy and gross scenarios in Would You Rather…? For Kids, a book that allow...
My mom won't let me stay over at my friend's house cuz my brother cries if I...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I re...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes