Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Scared of Sleepovers

Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've been to a hotel party already but that was in Grade 3 and I’m going into Grade 8 now! I don’t know what I am scared of…please help!" Back to Article

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:27 -0800

i've been to a lot though...

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:16 -0800

I have never had a sleepover, well a few with my younger cousin. O_O and that is NOT considered a sleepover.

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-31 15:04:13 -0700

me too i no right

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-05-09 14:49:14 -0700

I wish my mom would let me go to sleep overs cause its better to go

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-08 19:26:22 -0700

maybe it's just me, but I never though of sleepovers as a sary thing!! everyone I've been to was awesome and fun!

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-05-08 18:58:21 -0700

i go to and have sleep overs ALL THE TIME Cool

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:25:06 -0700

tots not scared

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:05:08 -0800

I've never had one or been to one

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:53 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:52 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

mrs.pizzapie57pink
mrs.pizzapie57pink wrote:
2012-08-01 19:24:24 -0700

there is no reson to be scared i have been to many sleep overs

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-01 15:23:55 -0700

i hate it when ur scared and u dont know y just think about poinies and eat a pikle

Mz. Iyanna
Mz. Iyanna wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:21 -0700

I love having and going to sleepovers! I like that u have pillow fights, and u can stay up all night, and do whatever!! Big Grin I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!!!!!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:18 -0700

They're epic!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-01 13:40:30 -0700

I love sleepovers!

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2012-08-01 13:09:48 -0700

i like staying at my friends houses more then my own some times!! haaaha

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-08-01 13:02:56 -0700

They Are Awesome!

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-08-01 12:57:29 -0700

I LUV SLEEP OVERS SCARY MOVIES,SNEEKING OUTSIDE AT NITE TIME, STAYIMG UP ALL NITE at eals tht wut me and my friends sleep overs do

Lovelyk
Lovelyk wrote:
2012-08-01 12:54:54 -0700

i never been to a sleepover but i herd its lots of fun

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-01 12:51:02 -0700

Sleepovers are awesome!!!

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

Check out the funny, creepy and gross scenarios in Would You Rather…? For Kids, a book that allow...
My mom won't let me stay over at my friend's house cuz my brother cries if I...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I re...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.