Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Scared of Sleepovers

Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've been to a hotel party already but that was in Grade 3 and I’m going into Grade 8 now! I don’t know what I am scared of…please help!" Back to Article

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:27 -0800

i've been to a lot though...

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:31:16 -0800

I have never had a sleepover, well a few with my younger cousin. O_O and that is NOT considered a sleepover.

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-05-31 15:04:13 -0700

me too i no right

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-05-09 14:49:14 -0700

I wish my mom would let me go to sleep overs cause its better to go

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-08 19:26:22 -0700

maybe it's just me, but I never though of sleepovers as a sary thing!! everyone I've been to was awesome and fun!

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-05-08 18:58:21 -0700

i go to and have sleep overs ALL THE TIME Cool

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:25:06 -0700

tots not scared

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:05:08 -0800

I've never had one or been to one

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:53 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2012-08-01 19:37:52 -0700

I know right. It shouldnt be scared. Just have some fun

mrs.pizzapie57pink
mrs.pizzapie57pink wrote:
2012-08-01 19:24:24 -0700

there is no reson to be scared i have been to many sleep overs

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-01 15:23:55 -0700

i hate it when ur scared and u dont know y just think about poinies and eat a pikle

Mz. Iyanna
Mz. Iyanna wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:21 -0700

I love having and going to sleepovers! I like that u have pillow fights, and u can stay up all night, and do whatever!! Big Grin I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!!!!!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-01 13:43:18 -0700

They're epic!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-01 13:40:30 -0700

I love sleepovers!

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2012-08-01 13:09:48 -0700

i like staying at my friends houses more then my own some times!! haaaha

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-08-01 13:02:56 -0700

They Are Awesome!

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-08-01 12:57:29 -0700

I LUV SLEEP OVERS SCARY MOVIES,SNEEKING OUTSIDE AT NITE TIME, STAYIMG UP ALL NITE at eals tht wut me and my friends sleep overs do

Lovelyk
Lovelyk wrote:
2012-08-01 12:54:54 -0700

i never been to a sleepover but i herd its lots of fun

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-01 12:51:02 -0700

Sleepovers are awesome!!!

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.