Comments

Cool Careers: Chef

Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy cooking or baking or creating new recipes? Then a career as a chef is perfect for you. Back to Article

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 11:50:22 -0800

I'm not fat but I love food and making it everyday

Kiaracx
Kiaracx wrote:
2013-11-15 17:02:15 -0800

I love cooking Big Grin

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:53:30 -0700

modeling, singing, and danceing and owning my own modeling agency is the job for me smile

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 09:46:13 -0700

I love dudes that can cook lol

Aghuntress27
Aghuntress27 wrote:
2013-05-31 03:26:31 -0700

This is the job for me!

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 20:52:32 -0700

im great at cooking

kaylarue
kaylarue wrote:
2013-03-26 12:41:46 -0700

I want to own my own restaurant someday.

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-09 11:15:29 -0800

i want to be a very high up chef when im older!!!
so this is all what i need to learn smile

renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:47 -0700

I love to cook

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:09:43 -0700

I wanna be a pastry chef! x3

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:05:16 -0700

i dont care for th people that hate chefs i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve to coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fairycute

rufayda wrote:
2012-08-15 21:15:56 -0700

heey bruno 4 some reason my comments dnt work so hiii Wink

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-14 20:21:21 -0700

i cook with everything o_o

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-14 20:19:28 -0700

I wanna be a chef... -u-

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-30 09:15:11 -0700

Who doesn't love cooking ^_^ I LOVE COOKING FOR PEOPLE Big Grin

dancinglolly
dancinglolly wrote:
2012-06-15 05:05:33 -0700

i want to be a caterer becaus eim awesome cook my mum tolsd me to mske cheese cake i diod and she cant stop eating it

Mykaela22
Mykaela22 wrote:
2012-03-16 13:09:29 -0700

I think a chef would be cool but not as cool as being as a. Actress I have been dreaming to be an actress!!!!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 19:25:21 -0800

Wink

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Micro_pineapple-upside-down-cake-micro
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake! April 20th marks National Pineapple Upside D...
Micro_healthy thanksgiving_micro
It can be hard to eat healthy during the Thanksgiving holiday, but Kidzworld has the tips that’ll...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)