Comments

Cool Careers: Chef

Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy cooking or baking or creating new recipes? Then a career as a chef is perfect for you. Back to Article

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 11:50:22 -0800

I'm not fat but I love food and making it everyday

Kiaracx
Kiaracx wrote:
2013-11-15 17:02:15 -0800

I love cooking Big Grin

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:53:30 -0700

modeling, singing, and danceing and owning my own modeling agency is the job for me smile

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 09:46:13 -0700

I love dudes that can cook lol

Aghuntress27
Aghuntress27 wrote:
2013-05-31 03:26:31 -0700

This is the job for me!

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 20:52:32 -0700

im great at cooking

kaylarue
kaylarue wrote:
2013-03-26 12:41:46 -0700

I want to own my own restaurant someday.

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-09 11:15:29 -0800

i want to be a very high up chef when im older!!!
so this is all what i need to learn smile

renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:47 -0700

I love to cook

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:09:43 -0700

I wanna be a pastry chef! x3

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:05:16 -0700

i dont care for th people that hate chefs i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve to coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fairycute

rufayda wrote:
2012-08-15 21:15:56 -0700

heey bruno 4 some reason my comments dnt work so hiii Wink

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-14 20:21:21 -0700

i cook with everything o_o

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-14 20:19:28 -0700

I wanna be a chef... -u-

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-30 09:15:11 -0700

Who doesn't love cooking ^_^ I LOVE COOKING FOR PEOPLE Big Grin

dancinglolly
dancinglolly wrote:
2012-06-15 05:05:33 -0700

i want to be a caterer becaus eim awesome cook my mum tolsd me to mske cheese cake i diod and she cant stop eating it

Mykaela22
Mykaela22 wrote:
2012-03-16 13:09:29 -0700

I think a chef would be cool but not as cool as being as a. Actress I have been dreaming to be an actress!!!!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 19:25:21 -0800

Wink

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake!
Micro_healthy thanksgiving_micro
It can be hard to eat healthy during the Thanksgiving holiday, but Kidzworld has the tips that’ll...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D