Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cool Careers: Chef

Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy cooking or baking or creating new recipes? Then a career as a chef is perfect for you. Back to Article

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 11:50:22 -0800

I'm not fat but I love food and making it everyday

Kiaracx
Kiaracx wrote:
2013-11-15 17:02:15 -0800

I love cooking Big Grin

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-15 09:53:30 -0700

modeling, singing, and danceing and owning my own modeling agency is the job for me smile

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-15 09:46:13 -0700

I love dudes that can cook lol

Aghuntress27
Aghuntress27 wrote:
2013-05-31 03:26:31 -0700

This is the job for me!

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-27 20:52:32 -0700

im great at cooking

kaylarue
kaylarue wrote:
2013-03-26 12:41:46 -0700

I want to own my own restaurant someday.

cixime
cixime wrote:
2012-12-09 11:15:29 -0800

i want to be a very high up chef when im older!!!
so this is all what i need to learn smile

renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:47 -0700

I love to cook

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:09:43 -0700

I wanna be a pastry chef! x3

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:05:16 -0700

i dont care for th people that hate chefs i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve to coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fairycute

rufayda wrote:
2012-08-15 21:15:56 -0700

heey bruno 4 some reason my comments dnt work so hiii Wink

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-14 20:21:21 -0700

i cook with everything o_o

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-14 20:19:28 -0700

I wanna be a chef... -u-

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-30 09:15:11 -0700

Who doesn't love cooking ^_^ I LOVE COOKING FOR PEOPLE Big Grin

dancinglolly
dancinglolly wrote:
2012-06-15 05:05:33 -0700

i want to be a caterer becaus eim awesome cook my mum tolsd me to mske cheese cake i diod and she cant stop eating it

Mykaela22
Mykaela22 wrote:
2012-03-16 13:09:29 -0700

I think a chef would be cool but not as cool as being as a. Actress I have been dreaming to be an actress!!!!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 19:25:21 -0800

Wink

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!