Comments

Cool Careers: Chef

Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy cooking or baking or creating new recipes? Then a career as a chef is perfect for you. Back to Article

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-09 16:18:05 -0800

my dad he has maddd recipe books . his food be coming up good lols .

smoshgurl#1
smoshgurl#1 wrote:
2011-11-02 14:48:22 -0700

i LOVE COOKING I WHAT TO BE A CHEF WHEN I GROW UP.

Nikole-13_1875212
Nikole-13_1875212 wrote:
2011-08-12 22:30:23 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

i-am-hot101_1797934
i-am-hot101_1797934 wrote:
2011-07-23 01:55:51 -0700

OMG MY DAD WAS A PREFESHIANOL CHEF AND COOKED FOR MICHALE JACKSON AND LOTS OF OTHERE FAMOUSE PEOPLE LOL

astronomy15_1828012
astronomy15_1828012 wrote:
2011-07-16 19:46:29 -0700

I want to be a chef i love to cook i'm in training right now! c:

shezbumb
shezbumb wrote:
2011-07-03 11:47:19 -0700

my sister is a chef and she says its good

lady marluxia
lady marluxia wrote:
2011-06-28 08:51:10 -0700

i want to be apastry chef

debbieisme
debbieisme wrote:
2011-06-13 10:58:02 -0700

&Wink &Wink Raspberry Angel smile

debbieisme
debbieisme wrote:
2011-06-13 10:57:22 -0700

i love cooking and baking i plan to be a big time personal cake desighner

Teya134
Teya134 wrote:
2011-05-13 00:08:09 -0700

I LOVE TOO!! I plan to Be a Chef When I go To College, Cooking Is My Passion Big Grin

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2011-04-30 03:50:14 -0700

Also there is

Kosher Certification Chefs.

Lrj99
Lrj99 wrote:
2011-03-28 21:50:10 -0700

I do think i love cooking. i time i was trying to be discating so i put grape juice, ice cream,aslo put crunched coffee beans it turned out very good.

ariana313
ariana313 wrote:
2010-10-08 22:38:50 -0700

i only liike cookin 2 thingz fried chicken and hamburger other den dat i hate cookinnqq

krystal1317
krystal1317 wrote:
2010-09-28 09:59:38 -0700

i hate freaken cooking

Babyblue02
Babyblue02 wrote:
2010-09-09 08:50:02 -0700

i would but i can't cook

ddiva98
ddiva98 wrote:
2010-09-07 21:42:41 -0700

I want to be a cook but i hav somthing else in my mind . Fahion !!

sparxitup123
sparxitup123 wrote:
2010-07-19 12:31:05 -0700

hmm..... ive always wanted to cook, to bad im to young to have a job

nglow
nglow wrote:
2010-07-19 08:06:18 -0700

i like this!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Making an omelette has never been easier. Check out Kidzworld's exclusive omelette recipe.
Micro_pineapple-upside-down-cake-micro
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake! April 20th marks National Pineapple Upside D...
Micro_healthy thanksgiving_micro
It can be hard to eat healthy during the Thanksgiving holiday, but Kidzworld has the tips that’ll...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel