Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

Cutecathy876
Cutecathy876 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:21:07 -0800

Glad I keep myself safe. Sounds dangerous if you ask me!

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-11-09 08:35:16 -0800

I've secuirty how much a Microsoft database would have

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-09 08:32:31 -0800

I don't have my photo ;

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-09 08:32:31 -0800

I don't have my photo ;

Kaley401
Kaley401 wrote:
2013-11-07 14:28:17 -0800

my mom makes me and my step sis use one computer and its monitored so we are good smile

absluvs1d12
absluvs1d12 wrote:
2013-11-02 11:46:31 -0700

haha ikr

sarasleeps
sarasleeps wrote:
2013-11-02 08:43:54 -0700

the first one is photo and everyone here sees everyones photo lol

Catdog500
Catdog500 wrote:
2013-10-23 20:06:01 -0700

We have iPads at my school sooo, I all ready
know all this

stelladiva50
stelladiva50 wrote:
2013-10-21 05:07:44 -0700

so right

xChocolatexEuphoricx
xChocolatexEuphoricx wrote:
2013-10-17 12:48:33 -0700

As if I would actually POST this information.. Lol. it was funny about the creep-stalkers calling in the middle of the night. Hehe! ~

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-11 07:31:00 -0700

I love this article! Big Grin

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-08 04:48:43 -0700

Yeah we should know all these

evilpopcorn3
evilpopcorn3 wrote:
2013-10-05 16:46:39 -0700

h

123ArianaGrande
123ArianaGrande wrote:
2013-10-01 11:22:59 -0700

Good to know

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:39:08 -0700

We should all know these

ichan
ichan wrote:
2013-09-28 05:58:17 -0700

Well said[written]!!!!!!!! Hippie

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-15 20:31:35 -0700

Yep.. I would never share my address

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-09-15 19:44:52 -0700

Basically, they just named everything on Tumble :l

gohan941
gohan941 wrote:
2013-09-15 19:36:16 -0700

Some people don't think what their doing and post all this !

gohan941
gohan941 wrote:
2013-09-15 19:35:36 -0700

Yah, I agree with this cuz what if some fatty busted up my house cause I told my adress. Who would even THINK about posting their Adress !!!!!!!!!LOL!

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them