Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

raiquan
raiquan wrote:
2013-07-04 09:33:58 -0700

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-04 08:34:14 -0700

We've already been told these rules they're annoying me!

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-03 22:23:53 -0700

Funny... a lot of people here on KidzWorld have posted at least the first two things not to post on this list.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-06-30 19:25:24 -0700

I agree with these tips

Mgh9
Mgh9 wrote:
2013-06-30 09:13:16 -0700

My mom has told me many times not to do the's things. smile! Lol!!

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-21 10:42:40 -0700

same I dident

chocbop
chocbop wrote:
2013-06-12 10:15:25 -0700

yeh i agree.nobody really listen to these things.

laibaomer786
laibaomer786 wrote:
2013-06-09 17:45:09 -0700

uh thats weird isin`t it an easier way out like
serisoly

zangels2
zangels2 wrote:
2013-06-09 16:44:58 -0700

so am i allowed to post my pictures unless my mom or dad sees what i post

I-love-you-you-and-me
I-love-you-you-and-me wrote:
2013-06-07 14:09:47 -0700

most people dont listen to this and do the complete opposite lol not me though

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-06-03 09:25:33 -0700

Yeah we all no that

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-03 04:31:02 -0700

I am allowed to post pictures but only if my dad checks them for stuff in the background that shows were i am

YannaToCute
YannaToCute wrote:
2013-06-02 09:33:23 -0700

I Know That Is.

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-06-02 09:02:20 -0700

my mom has my passwords to everything to make shure that the websites I get on are safe.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-06-02 08:05:59 -0700

Hhh its funny

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 08:02:45 -0700

O.O

kath1262
kath1262 wrote:
2013-06-02 08:01:54 -0700

my mom is always watching me

Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive. wrote:
2013-06-02 08:01:33 -0700

My Mom does that.

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 08:00:59 -0700

Cause he wants his baby to be safe I guess, but I think its just creepy •_•

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:58:32 -0700

Omg. Why does he snoop at your acc here on KW? O.o

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
During the week of January 26-30, 2009, thousands of elementary and middle schools across the Uni...
A number of students from the same school were recently sent a scary fake e-mail from someone pre...

kaykay2002