Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:57:31 -0700

My dad also hacks me to see what I'm doing O.o

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:55:39 -0700

I am not allowed on it until I am 13 aswell.

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:54:35 -0700

Isn't that not fair? I am allowed on chat because I know how I can keep safe on KW, you just need to ollow E-Safety and do what it tells you. I learnt it at school. Hope your BFF will learn about E-Safety smile

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:46:05 -0700

My parents say I can't post pics of me

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-02 07:38:41 -0700

My parents have strict online safety rules for me and my sister and they always check. I am NOT allowed on chat, even KW chat Annoyed

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:36:30 -0700

Like April Jones got kidnapped but she didn't get kidnapped off the internet. Only for not getting her mum to give permission to open the door for her. That's dangerous

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:34:08 -0700

Because of telling personal info and not even learning about E-Safety. It is really important to learn about E-Safety because if she keeps telling personal info then she might end up being kidnapped from the internet. There are different ways of being kidnapped like opening the door without even telling a parent or carer, like I used to open the door without telling mum that someone is knocking.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-02 07:30:18 -0700

She got grounded from the internet like for 3 months

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-02 07:29:42 -0700

i think like enough to look it up i guess

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:28:23 -0700

Did she even give out her phone no. and address?

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-06-02 07:15:13 -0700

My bff gave out enough personal information to this girl but it was really an older guy and he called her at home. her mom answered the call and had alot of questions.

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-02 07:11:29 -0700

I only gave out my name once but very important not to tell your personal info.

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-30 20:26:18 -0700

why your photo?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-30 15:00:13 -0700

I don't give out info.

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-30 14:29:34 -0700

As a mod I can't stress these points enough. It's very important to keep your information safe from anyone who would use it for malicious purposes!

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-30 11:45:40 -0700

save the eye

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-05-22 16:14:36 -0700

Very good info to have!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-20 15:59:07 -0700

Bull crap. They'll stalk you anyway.

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-18 12:54:41 -0700

oh shush. xD

cherry2
cherry2 wrote:
2013-05-18 10:59:39 -0700

Wink

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
During the week of January 26-30, 2009, thousands of elementary and middle schools across the Uni...
A number of students from the same school were recently sent a scary fake e-mail from someone pre...

kaykay2002