Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-05-15 22:06:07 -0700

Interesting.

lilmama18180
lilmama18180 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:33:46 -0700

heyyy guys

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:24:47 -0700

haha i already knew this! BTW KIDZ WORLD YOU FORGOT FLAME! THE TERM FOR CYBER BULLYING!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-05-15 11:27:29 -0700

I need to be more careful smile thanks KW

supersayian1zek
supersayian1zek wrote:
2013-05-15 06:57:13 -0700

nice advice for computer safety

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-15 05:15:50 -0700

definitely gonna take this advice!!!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-15 00:03:48 -0700

Nice..........

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-14 19:53:45 -0700

AzainMe
AzainMe wrote:
2013-05-14 16:09:24 -0700

This helps alot but you forgot online dating..

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-14 15:27:09 -0700

why did u send me this? i am safe online!

-ZeroHero-

The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-14 11:30:24 -0700

I know that

ravenmoon12
ravenmoon12 wrote:
2013-05-10 08:01:49 -0700

kind of ironic considering this is a social networking site!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-07 02:49:51 -0700

bleh

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-05-06 01:50:35 -0700

Agreed. U Shouldnt Tell Ur Personal Info. Its Such A Dangerous Thing To Do!!! -.-

Lovingthedream
Lovingthedream wrote:
2013-05-05 19:49:05 -0700

I mostly respect this cause of cyberbullying

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-05-05 14:34:57 -0700

Yea

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-05-05 14:22:33 -0700

Good Thing they put this here

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
During the week of January 26-30, 2009, thousands of elementary and middle schools across the Uni...
A number of students from the same school were recently sent a scary fake e-mail from someone pre...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!