Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-17 14:21:19 -0700

yep, I don't post online my pic of myself and I wasn't allowed to have smile book until I'm 13.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-16 22:24:01 -0700

Haha... this is for all the kids that post pictures of them selves on here..

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-05-15 22:06:07 -0700

Interesting.

lilmama18180
lilmama18180 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:33:46 -0700

heyyy guys

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:24:47 -0700

haha i already knew this! BTW KIDZ WORLD YOU FORGOT FLAME! THE TERM FOR CYBER BULLYING!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-05-15 11:27:29 -0700

I need to be more careful smile thanks KW

supersayian1zek
supersayian1zek wrote:
2013-05-15 06:57:13 -0700

nice advice for computer safety

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-15 05:15:50 -0700

definitely gonna take this advice!!!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-15 00:03:48 -0700

Nice..........

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-14 19:53:45 -0700

AzainMe
AzainMe wrote:
2013-05-14 16:09:24 -0700

This helps alot but you forgot online dating..

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-14 15:27:09 -0700

why did u send me this? i am safe online!

-ZeroHero-

The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-14 11:30:24 -0700

I know that

ravenmoon12
ravenmoon12 wrote:
2013-05-10 08:01:49 -0700

kind of ironic considering this is a social networking site!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-07 02:49:51 -0700

bleh

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-05-06 01:50:35 -0700

Agreed. U Shouldnt Tell Ur Personal Info. Its Such A Dangerous Thing To Do!!! -.-

Lovingthedream
Lovingthedream wrote:
2013-05-05 19:49:05 -0700

I mostly respect this cause of cyberbullying

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
During the week of January 26-30, 2009, thousands of elementary and middle schools across the Uni...
A number of students from the same school were recently sent a scary fake e-mail from someone pre...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.