Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-17 14:21:19 -0700

yep, I don't post online my pic of myself and I wasn't allowed to have smile book until I'm 13.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-16 22:24:01 -0700

Haha... this is for all the kids that post pictures of them selves on here..

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-05-15 22:06:07 -0700

Interesting.

lilmama18180
lilmama18180 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:33:46 -0700

heyyy guys

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-05-15 16:24:47 -0700

haha i already knew this! BTW KIDZ WORLD YOU FORGOT FLAME! THE TERM FOR CYBER BULLYING!

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-05-15 11:27:29 -0700

I need to be more careful smile thanks KW

supersayian1zek
supersayian1zek wrote:
2013-05-15 06:57:13 -0700

nice advice for computer safety

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-05-15 05:15:50 -0700

definitely gonna take this advice!!!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-15 00:03:48 -0700

Nice..........

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-14 19:53:45 -0700

AzainMe
AzainMe wrote:
2013-05-14 16:09:24 -0700

This helps alot but you forgot online dating..

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-14 15:27:09 -0700

why did u send me this? i am safe online!

-ZeroHero-

The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-14 11:30:24 -0700

I know that

ravenmoon12
ravenmoon12 wrote:
2013-05-10 08:01:49 -0700

kind of ironic considering this is a social networking site!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-07 02:49:51 -0700

bleh

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-05-06 01:50:35 -0700

Agreed. U Shouldnt Tell Ur Personal Info. Its Such A Dangerous Thing To Do!!! -.-

Lovingthedream
Lovingthedream wrote:
2013-05-05 19:49:05 -0700

I mostly respect this cause of cyberbullying

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them