Comments

Crazy for Carrots: Grow Your Own

There are tons of kinds of carrots. Wanna grow your own? Get seeds for multi-colored carrots that'll grow yellow, red, white and purple carrots! Baby carrots are also super-easy to grow and ready to pick when they’re a bit longer than a finger! Back to Article

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-09-15 18:13:29 -0700

ick. i strongly dislike carrots.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-15 18:08:43 -0700

I tried to grown carrots but pumkins grew intead. o.O

danial252
danial252 wrote:
2011-12-28 12:39:53 -0800

carrots are nice i like the orange ones i dont like peachesnthey are horrible

kayzam
kayzam wrote:
2011-10-13 15:58:46 -0700

we still grow potato when we did them up i eat raw it like eating apple

CookieDevil

CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 07:50:57 -0700

@Momilie: Really? o.o

Bestilo
Bestilo wrote:
2010-09-15 01:18:47 -0700

Wow red carrots? I bet they are super hard to find but that's why the
internet was made heheheh...

Momilie
Momilie wrote:
2010-08-15 02:24:25 -0700

i know this is weird and random but my teacher told me her sonz face turned orange fom eating carrots like everyday and she went to the docs and they told her it was cuz of the carrotz

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-08-08 08:31:40 -0700

brillant article my grandma love carrot they help your eye vision.... (:

Hero_quiz

In Hero:108, the rabbit soldiers use Carrot Grenades against their enemies. What other veggie would make a good weapon?

• Potato
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Artichoke

Micro_green_micro
There’s been a boom of natural and organic beauty products over the past few years that makes it ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
There are predators in your neighborhood. They may even be in your backyard! Who are these righte...

Random in the forums

alex339
alex339 posted in General:
i need help 2 this girl i like she um sez idk yet i need helpz
reply 1 minute
blakbutterfly
Doodles
noordinarygirl
I really want cheese sticks. . . :d
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cookies.
reply about 1 hour
Cataclysm_Destruct
Look. Through my experience(s), I think if you want to be with a girl you have feelings for, get to know them inside out. Approach them, talk to them as you would to any person. Go on to being friends, and from there, you're on your own. Your actions, your manner and your representation will define you. There is no way you can make a girl fall 'head over heels' for you if you want to be arrogant. Friendships I feel are the key starting points where you can develop. A girl wants a guy she can care for, someone who's trustworthy and kind, and personality. I'm not a girl, and I'm sure that I've missed some aspects of what girls want in a guy. I'm in a relationship at the moment. I'm just sharing my view. Be honest. Be truthful. Tell her how you feel. Get to know her. And, well, it's up to you to make it happen.
reply about 1 hour