Comments

Alexandra Daddario Bio

You might know Alexandra Daddario as Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. She was just nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Breakout Female! Find out all about her in Kidzworld’s bio of Alexandra Daddario! Back to Article

happykitty282
happykitty282 wrote:
2014-04-03 17:27:29 -0700

i LOVE her

AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny wrote:
2013-08-05 15:29:03 -0700

Alexandra, I LOVE you as Annabeth!

blacktigerambreen

2013-07-23 13:55:34 -0700

Wow

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 00:50:37 -0700

OMG!!
She is 25 yrs old i can't believe that!!!
In the movie Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief she was meant to be 12!!!!!!

Robin088
Robin088 wrote:
2013-06-20 11:01:35 -0700

I really love her but she is 26 and I´m 15. I don´t know what I should do. Can anybody help me?
Frown

sly0765
sly0765 wrote:
2011-08-18 12:41:31 -0700

shes reely 25 years old??!!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-03 10:11:36 -0700

i liked her in the percy jackson movie . she's really pretty smile

pwnage1128
pwnage1128 wrote:
2010-12-03 10:37:40 -0800

I LOVE Alexandra Daddario she looks sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blush

Misty623
Misty623 wrote:
2010-12-03 06:46:05 -0800

I love Alexandra!!!! She was Annabeth in the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Theif.....She has 2 be the prettest girl in the movie!!!... Big Grin

lulupetalz7
lulupetalz7 wrote:
2010-10-14 05:54:38 -0700

i dont know much about her but she is preety

Zeus-poll

Which Greek God Would You Be? Vote!

• Athena; goddess of wisdom, war and craftsmanship.
  • Poseidon; god of the sea, earthquakes and horses.
  • Apollo; god of healing, truth and light.
  • Zeus; ruler of the Olympic gods.

Micro_percy-jackson-lightning-thief-micro
If you loved how the modern and mythical worlds collided in this heroic fantasy-adventure, Percy ...
Just in time for the 2010 Olympics, the first book in Rick Riordan’s bestselling series Percy Jac...
Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to ke...
Oh, what a marvelous May! The magnolia and marigolds are blooming, and bookstores are bursting wi...

Entertainment in the forums

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.
reply about 1 hour
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 posted in Movies:
both
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote:Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!)
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
Lion King For sure Frozen i've seen a million times so now it's an annoying movie.